WheresMyWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheresMyWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheresMyWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheresMyWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheresMyWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheresMyWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheresMyWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheresMyWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheresMyWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheresMyWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WheresMyWhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

cardio or not????

so im 6 foot 1 and i weigh about 150 lbs and im trying to bulk but not to the point where i gain a bunch of fat. My goal is to be ripped rather than bulky and right now i have pretty low bodyfat.

but my question is, should i be running and stuff even if i am trying to bulk or would i lose even more weight by doing it?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WheresMyWhey View Post
    so im 6 foot 1 and i weigh about 150 lbs and im trying to bulk but not to the point where i gain a bunch of fat. My goal is to be ripped rather than bulky and right now i have pretty low bodyfat.

but my question is, should i be running and stuff even if i am trying to bulk or would i lose even more weight by doing it?
    You should concentrate on gaining weight. You can mix in VERY minimal levels of cardio.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

fitfreak805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitfreak805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitfreak805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitfreak805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitfreak805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitfreak805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitfreak805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitfreak805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitfreak805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitfreak805 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitfreak805 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WheresMyWhey View Post

your post kind of confuses me..you want to bulk..but you want to be ripped? but to answer your question you "should" do cardio year round, its just the type and duration that change from bulking to cutting