cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy retaining water when sick

Hi

I have a hell of a cold. and I have still been doing my excersises and lifting (yeah, I know I shouldnt) and stuck to my deficit diet and drank lots of water.. so nothing has changed, but I have put on 3lb since being ill?

Does the body hold more water when your ill?

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes.

Continue eating right and do what you can in the gym. Put the scale away until you feel better. Once it clears up, you may be pleasantly surprised.
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

Originally Posted by ejthomp View Post
    Yes.

Continue eating right and do what you can in the gym. Put the scale away until you feel better. Once it clears up, you may be pleasantly surprised.
    Thanks for the advice. I was ready to kick **** out of the scales this morning..

I keep meaning to throw them away and invest in a decent size mirror instead.. So tempting to jump on the scales in the morning tho..