I hate LA Fitness
1. I paid a 180 dollar initiation fee. Everytime I see a sign saying "Sign up now for no initiation fee" I want to kill myself. I want my 180 dollars back, its a constant reminder that LA Fitness bent me over and ****ed me in the ass.
2. LA Fitness closes at 8pm on weekends. Want to work out on the weekend? Ofcourse. Have a job? Think again, bitch.
3. There are 2 flat benches and three incline benches (no bar) in the entire gym. There are 500 treadmills and stair masters. I am paying 30 dollars a month to watch women do 5 pound barbell skull crushers for 5 sets of half an hour.
4. LA fitness member appreciation day. What the **** is this mother ****ing bull****? Seriously. LA Fitness member appreciation day consists of LA fitness setting up booths trying to sell you **** and heres the big gift, letting anyone you want to bring with you in for free. You know what that means? That the ACTUAL members can't use the equipment because a bunch of people who arent paying for the gym are using all the equipment. Member appreciation day.
5. The music.
6. Attention members and guests, LA Fitness will be closing in 1 hour. Attention members and guests, LA Fitness will be closing in half an hour. Attention members and guests...
7. I am not sure about all LA fitnesses but at mine they don't have ESPN on any of the TV's. They have ESPN News. Want to watch the game while at the gym? How about no. Highlights and stat trackers at the bottom of the screen? Ofcourse.
8. The trainers
9. Have a good day/night. I am leaving the gym, random person at front desk says to me, as I am walking away "Have a good day". What the **** am I supposed to say to that. Am I supposed to stop and turn around and reciprocate it, or say thank you? Am I supposed to make eye contact with the person at the front desk beforehand in anticipation for said have a good day so I won't have to turn around when they say it to my back. Maybe if I avoid all eye contact they won't say anything to me... "oh uhhh thanks".
10. The locker rooms smell like cabbage. WHY MUST THEY SMELL LIKE CABBAGE? I don't understand it. Someone is employed there, getting paid to do one thing, and thats to not let it smell like ****. Why does it smell like someone was murdered and stuffed in the locker room and left there, on purpose, just so the locker room can smell like balls and swamp ass.