Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Connorwhitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Green mag water retention ?

I'm thinking about making a switch from my kre-akalyn and NO to green mag but when you come off of green mag is there bad water retention like regular creatine ?

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Connorwhitt View Post
    I'm thinking about making a switch from my kre-akalyn and NO to green mag but when you come off of green mag is there bad water retention like regular creatine ?
    Nope.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.