joeybacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jack3d & Cell mass cycle = Bloating?

So I'm taking Jack3d, Muscle Milk and BSN Cell Mass

Jack3d 30 mins before Work out
    BSN Cell mass right after work out
    Muscle Milk 20 - 30 mins after cell mass.

I'm on my 2nd week of this cycle and I noticed that my stomach is bloating. My arms seemed to be arms and chest seems to be bigger. But I get annoyed about the bloating. I do my diet right and ab workouts.

Will this bloating effect be a positive thing?

Should I cycle off to get rid of this bloat?

How and when should I cycle off?

I've been doing some research, but I can't seem to find the right cycle and effects I'm looking for.

bump? help please

Bump

tyler10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by joeybacs View Post
    So I'm taking Jack3d, Muscle Milk and BSN Cell Mass

Jack3d 30 mins before Work out
    BSN Cell mass right after work out
    Muscle Milk 20 - 30 mins after cell mass.

I'm on my 2nd week of this cycle and I noticed that my stomach is bloating. My arms seemed to be arms and chest seems to be bigger. But I get annoyed about the bloating. I do my diet right and ab workouts.

Will this bloating effect be a positive thing?

Should I cycle off to get rid of this bloat?

How and when should I cycle off?

I've been doing some research, but I can't seem to find the right cycle and effects I'm looking for.
    You're taking 2 supplements that both contain creatine. Beings you're asking this I'm assuming you don't know what creatine does? I always hear hundreds of people blame this "bloat" on creatine use. I don't buy into that you're actually bloating so bad it's like your 6 pack went to a beer belly, in fact I don't think i've ever seen someone on here post a before and after picture of a non bloating picture and then creatine induced bloating. Any who, the creatine pulls water into the muscle cell, (muscle hydration) which makes the muscle and tissues look bigger. but then again each person responds to supplements completely different, from what i've seen/read on creatine research excess water retention rarely if ever occurs with creatine use, however i've read that some lower grade creatine products can cause excess retention because they have many fillers such as sodium which will hold in more water.

anyone else?

nickdavidson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickdavidson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it will feel like this because your taking in so much liquid in a short amount of time the bloating is just overload of luquids sitting in the stomach try taking with less water in supplements i also started taking my postworkout about fifteen minutes before ending my workout so when i took my protein after i was less full but idk it works for me everyones different

tomotime10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've cycled both these at the same time and have never had a "bloating" problem. Wake up and have a protein drink with breakfast. Have another one at 10. Cellmass at 11. Protein drink at lunch. Prework N.O. Post workout Cellmass. Another protein drink with dinner. Cassein before bed. I drink a gallon of water just while I'm at work not to mention the water I drink while I'm working out. Never felt bloated, in fact, I'm hungry all the time! Nom nom nom.

No carbs before 7pm EatPrayLift's Avatar
    EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tomotime10 View Post
    I've cycled both these at the same time and have never had a "bloating" problem. Wake up and have a protein drink with breakfast. Have another one at 10. Cellmass at 11. Protein drink at lunch. Prework N.O. Post workout Cellmass. Another protein drink with dinner. Cassein before bed. I drink a gallon of water just while I'm at work not to mention the water I drink while I'm working out. Never felt bloated, in fact, I'm hungry all the time! Nom nom nom.
    Its not surprising that your always hungry you living off f***in protein shakes. Anyway joeybacs, dump the cellmass and move to a pure creatine. a lot of the stuff in cell mass (as in BSNs N.O. Xplode) is colorings and flaovrings and quite frankly a waste. Look into kre-alkaline. It comes in a pill form so its convenient, no loading phase, and best of all no bloating.