W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)

What meals do you consider are worth cheating on?

Got this idea from a discussion on another thread in the Losing Fat section.

I don't cheat too often, maybe once a week, or once every two weeks, but when I do I try to make sure the food is REALLY worth it, not just something that will make me a little satisfied while eating but after I'm full I think "damn that wasn't worth it...".

Sometimes I go to an all you can eat restaurant specialized in Japanese food, I also like a good barbecue(which I believe is different from the ones you have up there btw), or this one pizza I order from a restaurant in my town. I was wondering what everyone else find is "cheat worthy" maybe I can get some ideas on what to try next time.
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew
    Username is an Acronym Crew

What's Important Now?

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All you can eat sushi followed by cheesecake.

My "cheat meal" of choice.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

kmilton7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmilton7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmilton7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmilton7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmilton7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmilton7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmilton7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmilton7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmilton7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmilton7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmilton7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

For me cheating is more of a psychological thing. I cheat meal only on things that I like (like ice-cream, cannot live without ice-cream for more than 2 weeks). But I agree with you sometimes I will "cheat" and think "damn, this cheat meal was awful, I could have chosen something else."

I recommend to cheat only on things that you really enjoy. Better not to take suggestions from other on this matter. Tastes differ. So if you cheat by eating a meal that somebody suggested to you and you remain unsatisfied, you will be thinking about another cheat meal for an entire week (and may inadvertently cheat during the week again).

Choose what you enjoy or might enjoy, do not experiment.

ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post

Smart man.
    There is ALWAYS room for improvement.

franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000)
    SUSHI FTW
    keep eating rolls and nigiri until i cant stomach anymore of them
    feels great
    IIFYM - Try to get most of your macros from whole foods. They are high in micronutrients and are needed to maintain overall health

franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000)

oh my goodness.. forgot to include cheesecake in my response.
    This man's a better cheater than me..
    IIFYM - Try to get most of your macros from whole foods. They are high in micronutrients and are needed to maintain overall health

docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sushi & cheesecake

You are a genius.

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kmilton7 View Post
    For me cheating is more of a psychological thing. I cheat meal only on things that I like (like ice-cream, cannot live without ice-cream for more than 2 weeks). But I agree with you sometimes I will "cheat" and think "damn, this cheat meal was awful, I could have chosen something else."

I recommend to cheat only on things that you really enjoy. Better not to take suggestions from other on this matter. Tastes differ. So if you cheat by eating a meal that somebody suggested to you and you remain unsatisfied, you will be thinking about another cheat meal for an entire week (and may inadvertently cheat during the week again).

Choose what you enjoy or might enjoy, do not experiment.
    Yeah I know what you mean, but I'd never blindlessly follow suggestions, everyone has a certain idea of what kinda food sounds tasty when someone tells them about it, if I don't like it much fine, but if I do I might be discovering new flavours which is fun . For instance, I had never tried Japanese food till a couple months ago when my brother and one of his friends invited me to eat some, and damn that **** is good(apart from the plain raw fish which disgusts me).

I plan on making this in a week or two:

I've always loved lasagna, but this one is different from the ones my parents make. I mean, it even has cottage cheese in it

EDIT: wow I really need to try some cheesecake with sushi sometime, I don't think I've ever had cheesecake and if I did we call it some other thing here lol, I'll just look for recipes.
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew

What's Important Now?

Natty, Umad brah? Backtothestack's Avatar
    Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500) Backtothestack is not very helpful. (-500)
    Its either a triple chicken burrito from chipotle or 4-6 brown rice california rolls from Kabuki. Takes 10 days to get the bloat off either way haha.
    Colorblind. Reps are for the gym.

Originally Posted by Backtothestack View Post
    Its either a triple chicken burrito from chipotle or 4-6 brown rice california rolls from Kabuki. Takes 10 days to get the bloat off either way haha.
    lol I bet it does

(bump in disguise)
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew

What's Important Now?

nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakedbabytoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ice Cream.
    Gotta be Cold Stone all the way! It has to worth the pain of my lack of being able to digest dairy & the guilt of the "cheat".

Sushi....it's bad??? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!! How can something so tiny & yummy & uncooked be so bad???? bummer.

Loaded baked potato skins. Does it require explaination really?

Pizza. Why oh why must you temp me?

McDonald's Chix Nuggets & Hot Mustard sauce. It tastes nothing like chicken, maybe that's why I love it so.

Originally Posted by nakedbabytoes View Post
    Ice Cream.
    Gotta be Cold Stone all the way! It has to worth the pain of my lack of being able to digest dairy & the guilt of the "cheat".

Sushi....it's bad??? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!! How can something so tiny & yummy & uncooked be so bad???? bummer.

Loaded baked potato skins. Does it require explaination really?

Pizza. Why oh why must you temp me?

McDonald's Chix Nuggets & Hot Mustard sauce. It tastes nothing like chicken, maybe that's why I love it so.
    lol I'm not sure the sushi is that bad, maybe it's the fact that you eat it with stuff that seems to have a lot of sodium, or the fact that you(I ) can't help but eat a lot of them in one sitting...
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew

What's Important Now?

ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100) ryankoch83 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i try to only eat out once a week to save money and for counting my cals. so when i do this eating out i dont even think about what im eating as long as it has some meat in it. barbacoa burrito from Chipotle would be a favorite. need to find one near where i just moved to now tho

brato will become famous soon enough. (+50) brato will become famous soon enough. (+50) brato will become famous soon enough. (+50) brato will become famous soon enough. (+50) brato will become famous soon enough. (+50) brato will become famous soon enough. (+50) brato will become famous soon enough. (+50) brato will become famous soon enough. (+50) brato will become famous soon enough. (+50) brato will become famous soon enough. (+50) brato will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Lasagna, jalapeno cheeseburgers. Preferably together.
    Bench - 275
    Dead - 485
    Squat - 365

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I can easily fit sushi into my macros but if I were to "cheat" I'd probably multiply my usual moderate intake by 3 or 4.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For me is egg whites..

Seriously I consider cheat meal as food that doesn't exist in my menu. (as the meaning of "cheat") you are cheating by not eating the food that you have in your menu..

Bustin Mine To Save Yours TheChadster08's Avatar
    TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheChadster08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My cheat meals are usually just fast food burgers and fries. lol.

Thats what I'm usually craving after eating healthy for an entire week.
    Leo/Military Supporter. Bustin my ass to save yours!!!!!!

Personal Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154254571

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nakedbabytoes View Post
    Sushi is not bad.

Just a bit hard to manage calorie wise when you like to eat 30-35 rolls in a sitting
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Homemade cake (brownies, muffins etc.) - high quality ingredients.

Or a huge meal at any nice restaurant - Turkish, Greek, Italian, French, Mexican, Japanese. Thank god, we have so many in NYC.

5K's & pull-ups PerfectFormForever's Avatar
    PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000) PerfectFormForever is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -Pizza with pepperoni, green peppers, and extra cheese
    -A visit to the Chinese buffet

Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PerfectFormForever View Post
    -Pizza with pepperoni, green peppers, and extra cheese
    -A visit to the Chinese buffet
    Ohh lol when I go to Chinese buffet it is never finished well.

get big or get fat trying NaLLa8705's Avatar
    NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I really do hate all you bastards who have AYCE sushi places around you...

Went out to this "cheap" sushi place the other night, 30 bucks for one roll and like 9 pieces of nigiri (after tax/tip).

Cheat meal? I TRY to keep my cheat meals inside my macros for the day, or at worse ill go to maintenance as I am coming up to my first beach trip of the year in a month or so. But if I had to choose to go all out, it usually involves lots of alcohol, and whatever I can get my hands on. Think 'triple hash browns all the way' from waffle house... or most of a large pizza... yeah... bad.

zokukaoki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zokukaoki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zokukaoki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zokukaoki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zokukaoki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zokukaoki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zokukaoki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zokukaoki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zokukaoki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zokukaoki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zokukaoki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chips,burgers and battered fish..lol

scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scvo88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Korean bbq short ribs

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pulled oink

"lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ben and Jerry's mmmm

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm a sucker for almost all Mexican food.
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho

GymENeutron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymENeutron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymENeutron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymENeutron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymENeutron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymENeutron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymENeutron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymENeutron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymENeutron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymENeutron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymENeutron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by im_a_man View Post
    SUSHI FTW
    keep eating rolls and nigiri until i cant stomach anymore of them
    feels great
    ur 138 lbs. not saying i weight much more, but i dont call it cheating since i need to gain weight. just eat sushi. if u like it, eat it on a regular basis. its got fish for protein and healthy fats and u can get brown rice sushi for good carbs i dont see y ud limit ur sushi