FatScotsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Alot of fat to loose, help/advice aprreciated

At the moment am 21 stone, ive alot of fat to loose for obvious reasons.

I plan the diet listed below with a good whey protein to complement it, low carbs and strict( for me)

I also plan cardio for the 4-5 days with 1-2 days weights.

My main goal is to loose fat then add some muscle.

Below is my diet:

Breakfast: 5 eggs
    Lunch: 200g fish or chicken with 150g spinach or asparagus
    50g whey
    Dinner: same options as lunch
    50g whey
    Supper: 5 eggs

Any advice, help you can give would be appreciated.

Nschept10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nschept10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nschept10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nschept10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nschept10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nschept10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nschept10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nschept10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nschept10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nschept10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nschept10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My advice is to find a diet and eating plan that you are going to enjoy and be able to stick with- think marathon compared to 40 meter dash. I will let someone with more knowledge start breaking down the specifics/macros but looking at that diet I think you are going to be hungry and get sick of it real quick. Good luck and don't give up!

healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthnut050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They key to loosing weight is simply to move more and eat less. You can find calculators to help you determine how many calories you need in order to loose weight. Can you stick with the eating plan you listed? Sometimes people get bored with thier diet and give up.

FatScotsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope so, I did fail before. If not, only a matter if time untill it leads to a serious health problem.