Closed Thread
Page 131 of 320 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,930 of 9585
    insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ABSPR View Post
    supposedly those break after 10k rounds or so thru em...
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyDestroyer View Post
    I'm sorry the enlisted in my branch score what most officers in other branches score. We can't all go around hitting things with sticks. The average army infantryman isn't smart enough to even comply with Close In Sentry Duty on the things I work on. Most people who score less than a 50 on the ASVAB cant get TS clearances and PRP, or Flight Status. I have all three.

We train a lot because of the sensitivity of what we do. It's not really all that fun, and body armor really hurts your traps, but somebodys gotta do it.
    You should watch what kind of BS you spew out. You act like your job is some kind of cool-guy sh*t. Get over yourself.
    "The worst thing I could be is just like everyone else."- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    ★cVc★
    US Army, Sky Soldier.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bgreen25 View Post
    i got a fullsize glock 21...i hate it..too big to carry

for carry i would go glock 19/26 for 9mm

but for 45 i would go 1911 because its slimmer due to single stack

ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ekolow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just picked up my 91/30 Mosin Nagant for $119. About to go pick up some degreaser, oil and other maintenance supplies.
    Kings Age Crew

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by insomniac23 View Post

Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was itching for a LaRue rail for my SBR after I put my dad's LaRue on his rifle last weekend. My 10.0 rail came in today, the week has blown ass, and I was looking forward to some amateur gunsmithing.

Everything was going fine until I went to tighten the gas block. My barrel nut wrench was too narrow to go around the barrel by just a hair! Turned on the grinder, smoothed it out, and on it went! There is absolutely no barrel showing outside of the rail! Hell yeah!
    *MFC Illuminati*

*3-22-13*

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Poppy83 View Post
    I was itching for a LaRue rail for my SBR after I put my dad's LaRue on his rifle last weekend. My 10.0 rail came in today, the week has blown ass, and I was looking forward to some amateur gunsmithing.

Everything was going fine until I went to tighten the gas block. My barrel nut wrench was too narrow to go around the barrel by just a hair! Turned on the grinder, smoothed it out, and on it went! There is absolutely no barrel showing outside of the rail! Hell yeah!
    I'm sorry, but I'm military. I dont sugar coat what assault weapons are used for. You want to talk about comp guns like a Tanfoglio Gold I'll talk about targets, you wanna talk about AK's and AR's, I'll talk about which one you could kill the most people with accurately and rapidly with smoother mag swaps and less exposure and which round will tear through cover better.

Thats what Assault Weapons are for. You may one day find yourself assaulting something, wondering, why the hell your ammo and weapon have a combined weight of six pounds over the opposition, makes a big difference when the burned out 1976 Fiat your hiding behind starts getting ripped through like tissue paper by a superior force.

assault weapons, love em.

Taiwanese American Brah wildabeest's Avatar
    wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    source? pics?

they do have life time warranty though...intredasting
    1 year band camp survivor

Misc Firearms Crew
    EM PGY1

First powerlifting meet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1eEy9RaAA
    Squat: 468, Bench: 292, Dead: 500

2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DennisR1977 View Post
    Being cumbersome is subjective, and concealability varies from person to person. Their reliability is fine, and if you can't be accurate with it, it's your fundamentals, and not the guns fault.
    By that logic, I could drive nails with an Ingram.

You're also twisting my words. I made it clear that I was speaking relative to similar pistols. Compared to the FNP or a Sig P220/P226, there's just no competition in terms of factory accuracy and reliability.

Originally Posted by 4ea View Post
    thats really how you feel about the beretta 92A1?

dude, thats one of the few traditional pistols ive been lusting after as long as i can remember.
    Looks cool on Google Images & inside the glass at the gunstore. That's about all I can say for it.

Originally Posted by sb4l View Post
    inaccurate and unreliable? isnt the model 92 one of the most commonly used police enforcement/military pistols?
    Point being? The contracts go to whoever offers the lowest commercial price. The '94-'96 Chevy Impalas were faster and more reliable than the Crown Vics of the same year, yet they never got rolled out.

military yes, police no. majority of police across the country use glock.

i cant stand the 92 either.
    Originally Posted by DriftParty View Post
    It's a pretty meh firearm in my opinion. I had one for a brief moment in life, picked it up used and put a couple hundred rounds through it. Hated it and ended up selling it for $100 hit.
    Glad to see some support.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the 5.56 has a much faster flight, deeper penetration, and can be fired more rapidly and more accurately. Its a tighter tolerance and that means more accuracy. If you cant shoot your AR more accurately than your AK its not the weapons fault. This is so far into the realm of common knowledge I wont interject personal experience or second, third, or fourth hand testimony, youtube video's, and reviews from other sources.

The AR, its just a better rifle.

AK maximum effective distance, 400 meters....AR, 800, and I qualify with a shorter m4 at 600 easily, and Im not even a great shot....so yes, you can shoot farther with the AR, and its bullet will tear deeper into enemy cover, vehicles, and armor, and you can do so rapidly.

...better? I think so.

lol first thing I would of done with it!

The AR is a virtually recoil free weapon, if that thing is pushing you around its because you aren't pushing back, I cant speed dump an AK mag as fast as an AR mag with the degree of accuracy the AR acheives...neither can anyone else but you it seems.

again, the penetration of the 5.56 is a given vs the AK. My body armor at work will stop an AK, the 5.56 round will pass through both front and back plates however....its just a constant in this universe. You dont have to take my word for it, but when Point Blank says "This will take 3 7.62x39 rounds, and no 5.56 rounds" you tend to believe them.

by merit of a flatter, longer flight, and Sig's known quality, I would venture a 5.56 slinging sig that MSRP's at over a grand is a tad better than any AK short barrel variant of an unknown make....call me crazy....but theres just something about a rock solid company making a similar weapon in a better chambering and having the nerve to charge four times as much that makes me think its a cut above.

Maybe its only real value is 600...probably still better than a draco though, wouldnt you think? Havn't fired either. Only fullsize AR and Fullsize AK, the AR is better.

I might not fight armored infantry with this weapon. But it is just a whim to own it. I dont have the coin to drop, besides, you can do a more accurate drive by with the AR rounds than the AK, a house is a form of armor, so are car-doors, and the AR goes strait through em. Not a happy thought, but a good enough reason to go AR as far as an "assault weapon" goes.

Even with the short barrel, peppering a car at 300 yards, and actually killing whatever is hiding behind it, is a real possibility, I would strongly doubt that sort of performance from the draco by merit of the round it slings.

Glocks....good enough...I guess....but not my first choice.
    I guess I can admit that glocks are not the worst gun ever.

I will never say the AK is in any way even equal to the AR...the round isnt as good, the accuracy isnt as good, the ammo is heavier and slower and doesnt penetrate as much.

Its universally accepted everywhere on the earth to be a far better weapon....heroin cartels use AK's....professional operators use AR's...there is a reason for this. No way this can even be any kind of argument, even with total strangers on the internet. No first world government suggests its use at all.
    No way....

300 FPS is actually pretty substantial. Kinetic energy isn't that much of a factor because we are talking about men getting hit with rifle rounds. The bullet that fairs the best against vehicles and armor out of the two is the AR round which is why the US government never fully adopted the AK bullet. Its not a bad bullet, but the slightly larger wound channel isnt worth the shorter accuracy.

The ergonomics factor is huge too.

You can drop mags and use the selector with your dominate hand on the AR, mag swaps are easier and dont have the rocking motion of the AK. in the ergonomics department the AR is head and shoulders above.

the reliability issue is what makes the AK a less accurate weapon. When cared for properly the AR is just as good.

You can carry nearly twice as many AR rounds into the feild, put more of those rounds on target more accurately, and do it faster with the AR. Its 2 pounds heavier, unloaded. the loaded magazines are nearly twice as heavy.

I dont see the up side of the AK, you get hit with either you die, you got Armor you survive the AK, but not the AR, the AR will hit you faster with follow up shots, your cover doesnt cover you as well. The ammo is heavier to carry, the weapon is heavier.

and an AR with a heavy 20 inch barrel and a scope IS a sniper rifle...its more versatile.
    I'm sorry, but I'm military. I dont sugar coat what assault weapons are used for. You want to talk about comp guns like a Tanfoglio Gold I'll talk about targets, you wanna talk about AK's and AR's, I'll talk about which one you could kill the most people with accurately and rapidly with smoother mag swaps and less exposure and which round will tear through cover better.

Thats what Assault Weapons are for. You may one day find yourself assaulting something, wondering, why the hell your ammo and weapon have a combined weight of six pounds over the opposition, makes a big difference when the burned out 1976 Fiat your hiding behind starts getting ripped through like tissue paper by a superior force.

assault weapons, love em.
    That is its maximum effective distance on area targets like light vehicles, you should be able to hit a toyota camry consistantly at that distance, thats expected.

550 is the point target distance, you should damn well be able to hit a man sized target at that distance with a quality AR, thats the standard the military imposes. In a 30 round mag half of em should hit the black on the paper. Thats not even Marksmen Ribbon level shooting. Thats qualifying, you cant do that you get kicked out for Failure to Adapt.

Kneeling and prone 500 yards, moving 200, and its timed.
    Not a Marine!!!

Just had to do a lot of similar training for my job, I'm Airforce. Not suppose to tell you what I do or where I am but we used them in Japan one time, a long long time ago, and they require a lot of security because of the extreme sensitivity surrounding them.

You score well on the ASVAB, hell, they let anyone right off the streets do some pretty crazy things. Saw a kid in BMT eat his own boogers, that kid is a Crypto-Linguist now. Probably still eats his own boogers and sits on the pot reading letters and crying, makes you feel warm inside right?

I have fired both the AK and AR, the AR round is lighter, but its not to light. I think the AK round is kind of over-kill frankly. Besides, its big fat profile doesnt slide through Kevlar, and again, if your getting hit with a rifle round, goddam, your getting hit with a rifle round. Your day is already bad, and if your vest, or your vehicle or whatever happened to be able to stop a few that were slung your way, all the better. That doesnt happen with the AR rounds, those babies chew right through. Plus you can carry more of em, 2 pouches that hold 3 mags each is like having 2 red bricks strapped to your body, almost exactly like that, couldnt imagine what 6 AK mags feels like, those bastards would be bigger and heavier. My shoulders are sore enough.

Much like Dolph Lundren, there is something ruggedly hansom and generally badass about the AK, but its net weight, slightly lower accuracy, and dont-matter bigger bullets just draw the curtain on it for me. Its more reliable, but oil on the bolt at night is like drying your socks or eating enough, you dont do that, you already lost the fight.

Feel bad for freaking that one guy out. They are combat weapons. Never know when the people, whom are the whole of the militia, will be required to defend this great country. If it makes you feel better the pentagon keeps getting cyber attacked, the Russians violate the piss out of the START treaty, and the southern border is an absolute warzone, and the countries broke, which is a bummer for the Chinese, who would like it if we paid them back someday....I dont see that happening, neither do they, whatcha think they wanna do about it?

The chit, its probably gonna get pretty real within the decade. Sounds bleak, but can you remember any peace? The only saving grace is that it happens "over there" which is a real luxary.
    I never had a problem pinging 500-600 yards out, iron sight, which is damn near impossible with an AK, with optics....I can put 10 ar rounds on a man sized shape at 400 yards but out of 10 AK rounds I'll get roughly 60%.

Ar>Ak....common knowledge, didnt know this was some kind of contentious thing that required great debate, frankly, its kind of shocking. If you rock the AK thats cool, but don't go thinking its better than the AR.

hahahaha, chairforce jokes....

I'm sorry the enlisted in my branch score what most officers in other branches score. We can't all go around hitting things with sticks. The average army infantryman isn't smart enough to even comply with Close In Sentry Duty on the things I work on. Most people who score less than a 50 on the ASVAB cant get TS clearances and PRP, or Flight Status. I have all three.

We train a lot because of the sensitivity of what we do. It's not really all that fun, and body armor really hurts your traps, but somebodys gotta do it.
    Lol, you'd better be glad you aren't in the Army or Marine Corps. There are some unworthy, stupid, non top-secret Japanese operator boys that would love to slap your silly ass around.

I don't presume to know who you are, but I've got a buddy currently acting as a FO/scout for a SF team his unit's attached to. Never once does he bring up what he's done, how he trains, what his qual scores were, how many kills he's tallied, or even brought up the name of a FOB he might've stayed in. He comes home on leave, we get piss-drunk and we just leave it all alone. Same to be said for my buddy on the USS Carl Vincent.
    My point being that you're no operator, you're no badass, and no-one in here wants to hear your two cents about what you've learned about rifles from COD's stats screen. If you had really been pinned down behind a burnt-out coupe while 165 grains zipped through the door, you wouldn't be blabbering about it on the BB.com Misc forum. And unless you're AF Para Rescue (which you're not, I'm sure), then you're doing it wrong if you're getting into heated shootouts in the long-defunct Iraq, or comfort of the AF's rearward position in Afghanistan.

Now sit down, shut up, and enjoy the pretty pictures while the big boys talk. Maybe these negs will make you think twice about being rude.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone's logic of "if you really did all this then you wouldn't talk about it" is a giant blanket statement.
    There is nothign to say that the only people who brag are the people who are lying.

What tells me this kid is full of it is not the fact that he's bragging, just that he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. That's the biggest hint.

DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    By that logic, I could drive nails with an Ingram.

You're also twisting my words. I made it clear that I was speaking relative to similar pistols. Compared to the FNP or a Sig P220/P226, there's just no competition in terms of factory accuracy and reliability.
    As long as the firearm doesn't have sloppy tolerances, it's always far more accurate than the shooter can produce. There's always human error when shooting. I twisted nothing, there's nothing wrong with the reliability of them. Everything is subjective, and varies from shooter to shooter.

Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stem plus finance alum crew
    ADHD diagnosed social club, let’s get weird
    Gmo fan
    Entj cuz apparently we tinder now

Compounds 3x a week feeders offnights b4 bed with IF schedule coming sooonnn will link log on inception. Dis gun b good

schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ekolow View Post
    Just picked up my 91/30 Mosin Nagant for $119. About to go pick up some degreaser, oil and other maintenance supplies.
    Ouch, spent a little too much...but still not too bad.

Best way to remove the cosmoline from a MN is to fix bayonett, jab it into da earf and pour a few gallons of boiling water over it. Proceed to do a regular clean and oil afterwards. Seriously, it's much easier, and that way it won't start dripping everywhere when you go to the range and the rifle heats up all the cosmo that you didn't know was there.

Also, make sure to clean it after each session as almost every 54r round uses a corrosive primer.
    “I play real sports…not trying to be the best at exercising.” -Kenny Powers

MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So guys, I went to my local gun store today and checked out a Hungarian AMD 65. I really liked it. Way more than the WASR I looked at the other day.

The one they had was on consignment and was a US receiver so I wasn't interested, but I still got to get a feel for the AMD.

They said they can easily get in an actual Hungarian one. Probably about $450.

Should I go for it?

It would be my first AK. (Actually my first rifle for that matter.)

From the research I've done, they seem to be really high quality AKs for the money.
    *MFC*

On the road to redemption west-geneseeLAX's Avatar
    west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anyone have any opinion on the Tikka t3 lite? I was looking into a mid-low priced rifle for mainly hunting deer and some coyote. I also would like it as accurate as possible because I just like shooting at the range to push my limits. I was thinking about the 700 sps but heard the newer remingtons are junk, which I personally have noticed the quality of my 870 is pretty crappy even though it is lower end of the totem pole. I would get the rifle in either .308 or 30-06. Mount a nikon buckmaster scope 3x9x40. Basically here is what guns I was considering in order...

1)tikka t3 varmint (lil' pricey)
    2)tikka t3 lite
    3)howa 1500
    4)remington 700 sps
    5)savage...?

Basically really like the tikka because so far I've heard nothing but good from them, and the sub moa gaurantee out of the box is always a bonus.
    ****MISC Firearms Crew****

“Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you” – Ovid

My+SPFjudge CON-CRET log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137485943&p=739116603

Taiwanese American Brah wildabeest's Avatar
    wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by schnit View Post
    Also, make sure to clean it after each session as almost every 54r round uses a corrosive primer.
    just to add on, after shooting corrosive through my mosin I just pour boiling hot water down the bore and rinse down the bolt, then clean and oil as normal. Hell once I even just used hot water and didnt clean and oil it for a month. No rust developed

also cosmo will seep out of the stock once you start shooting and the barrel gets hot. bring a towel to wipe that off

mosins are fun rifles. its an awesome feeling using a $90 rifle made in 1932, shooting ammo made in the 1970s, and hitting a steel target at 600m without optics or any modifications. feelsgoodman
    1 year band camp survivor

Misc Firearms Crew
    EM PGY1

First powerlifting meet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1eEy9RaAA
    Squat: 468, Bench: 292, Dead: 500

Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ekolow View Post
    Prepare your shoulders angus. That was my first rifle i bought out of the gate because it was so cheap, and was pretty damn accurate.....but DAMN that kick. Worse than anything ive ever shot.

I used to clean mine after every outing (because of that 54R), but i realized its no collector item...it will outlast me unless i put 50,000 rds though it somehow. Hit youtube to watch the muzzle flash on those M44's...lol cot damn son!
    Fierce Five log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172189533&p=1457532133

Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by west-geneseeLAX View Post
    anyone have any opinion on the Tikka t3 lite? I was looking into a mid-low priced rifle for mainly hunting deer and some coyote. I also would like it as accurate as possible because I just like shooting at the range to push my limits. I was thinking about the 700 sps but heard the newer remingtons are junk, which I personally have noticed the quality of my 870 is pretty crappy even though it is lower end of the totem pole. I would get the rifle in either .308 or 30-06. Mount a nikon buckmaster scope 3x9x40. Basically here is what guns I was considering in order...

2)tikka t3 lite
    3)howa 1500
    4)remington 700 sps
    5)savage...?

Basically really like the tikka because so far I've heard nothing but good from them, and the sub moa gaurantee out of the box is always a bonus.
    I was really in love with the Howa's awhile back, still am. The others are all fine rifles, but the Howa made me jizz a bit.
    Fierce Five log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172189533&p=1457532133

schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) schnit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MJND View Post
    I really liked it. Way more than the WASR I looked at the other day.
    Most WASRs are junk, I should know as I own one. Mine isn't junk though, I had to look through about 10-15 of them before I found one that didn't have a canted gas block, front sight canted waaay off and the mag well opened up so far that the magazines feel sloppy as hell. The only issue mine has is a slightly canted front sight. I did some polishing of the contact points between the bolt and receiver and it's action is very smooth. Granted, it's overall construction is still not like one of the nicer ones.
    “I play real sports…not trying to be the best at exercising.” -Kenny Powers

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just broke 3k on mine including heavy volume training. No problems at all ran wet with a Black Hole upper... Not that that its saying much, but its been a great lower for my "entry level" AR. Its also the lightest AR I've ever handled. Will keep updated.

Last edited by chevy72blu; 12-15-2011 at 07:14 PM.

awholelota is just really nice. (+1000) awholelota is just really nice. (+1000) awholelota is just really nice. (+1000) awholelota is just really nice. (+1000) awholelota is just really nice. (+1000) awholelota is just really nice. (+1000) awholelota is just really nice. (+1000) awholelota is just really nice. (+1000) awholelota is just really nice. (+1000) awholelota is just really nice. (+1000) awholelota is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just paid for my DTI AR15. I know it's not the best rifle out there but it'll do for now. I get to pick it up the day after Christmas

$750 before tax and fees.

Last edited by awholelota; 12-15-2011 at 07:24 PM.
    sig!!!

RalGrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalGrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalGrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalGrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalGrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalGrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalGrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalGrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalGrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalGrad is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalGrad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Out of curiosity, does anyone on here have any experience with Stag Arms products?
    48/2(9+3) is Ambiguous Crew
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133415053

2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2k10SS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RalGrad View Post
    Out of curiosity, does anyone on here have any experience with Stag Arms products?
    Good stuff

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RalGrad View Post
    ive got a stag AR15, zero problems. would def reccomend
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBurnisky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ah good day today guys. My new shotgun came in today. I got the browning maxus

Originally Posted by west-geneseeLAX View Post

2)tikka t3 lite
    3)howa 1500
    4)remington 700 sps
    5)savage...?

Tikkas are awesome rifles. And they are definitely not cheap. If you want a rifle to hunt with that'll still shoot MOA/sub-MOA groups, get a Savage. Srs.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by awholelota View Post
    Just paid for my DTI AR15. I know it's not the best rifle out there but it'll do for now. I get to pick it up the day after Christmas

$750 before tax and fees.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/awholelota/9cd2cfc0.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/awholelota/36047b57.jpg[IMG]
    Do want!
    Great price
    I ALWAYS rep back, just leave a link to one of your posts in the rep comment.

Closed Thread
Page 131 of 320 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast