Dback21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dback21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dback21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dback21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dback21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dback21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dback21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dback21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dback21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dback21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dback21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need a fat burner, help decide which one!

Hey guys im looking for a fat burner. Im interested in either Lean xtreme, animal cuts, Oxy elite pro orr REDuction. Which one would be the one to go with, and why.
    Awww yea!

jondale123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondale123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondale123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondale123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondale123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondale123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondale123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondale123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondale123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondale123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jondale123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shred matrix muscle pharm

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dback21 View Post
    Hey guys im looking for a fat burner. Im interested in either Lean xtreme, animal cuts, Oxy elite pro orr REDuction. Which one would be the one to go with, and why.
    All are really good. Ar eyou looking for non stim or stim and are you training to add some lean muscle as well? If you are looking to add some muscle and dont need the stim, Lean Xtreme is the one to go with.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

AndrewSavva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is oxy elite pro that much different to Lean extreme?

I know there are certain ingredients etc, but could you also use OEP if you wanted to trim down and keep muscle?

fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why not stack LX with OEP? OEP is a thermogenic fat burner while LX is a cortisol blocker. OEP has stims, LX doesnt. The two stacked would be deadly.

Originally Posted by fatless View Post
    Why not stack LX with OEP? OEP is a thermogenic fat burner while LX is a cortisol blocker. OEP has stims, LX doesnt. The two stacked would be deadly.
    Sounds like a plan

rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AndrewSavva View Post
    Is oxy elite pro that much different to Lean extreme?

I know there are certain ingredients etc, but could you also use OEP if you wanted to trim down and keep muscle?
    They go about different ways of blocking/burning fat. Oxyelite is a thermogenic (raises calories burned resting) and suppresses appetite, whereas lean xtreme mainly lowers cortisol so your body is less inclined to store fat and burn it instead for energy. Been stacking the both with good results so far, but I'm not crazy about the geranium in oxyelite so I got some muscle pharm shred matrix on the way with some more lean xtreme.

elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anything with yohimbe and/or caffeine in it to jump start your basal metabolism.
    All energy is only borrowed, one day we have to give it back.

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up EST Spirodrene

I use Spirodrene and it works very well for me. Leaning me up and gives very steady energy, it's not overly stimmed and leaving you jittery.

It is only 1 pill a day also which is very convienent, it is getting great reviews and good feedback from people.

Originally Posted by elzachary View Post
    Anything with yohimbe and/or caffeine in it to jump start your basal metabolism.
    What if I'm already going to the bathroom for number "2's" between 4-5 times a day?

I only weigh 81kgs, am pretty lean for 5"11. I just think I have a really fast metabolism?

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jondale123 View Post
    Shred matrix muscle pharm
    This...I've been preaching about Shred for awhile now, but recently I have seen more and more people sharing their positive experiences with Shred. If I ever run out of Shred I would prob have to go with Animal Cuts for a second choice.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I prefer knowing exactly what is in the products I use, So i stick to companies that do not use prop blends for the most part.

ALLMAX Razor8 Shredded has been getting great reviews
    Should be on bb.com soon.
    It is very strong, but the label tells you exactly what is in it!

ALLMAX Rapid Cuts hardcore is great as well

for non stim I have been LOVING Genomyx HEAT, adding in DCP this week and Eviscerate.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OEP or Shred Matrix stacked with Lean Xtreme

or the Ephedrine/caffeine stack stacked with LX or alone

Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I currently take OEP lean extreme and yohimbine from primaforce. I use the yohimbine right before Cardio . I take one OEP and lean 30 mins before I drive to the gym. It's been working great so far. I've dropped 7lbs in 3 1/2 weeks.

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    I prefer knowing exactly what is in the products I use, So i stick to companies that do not use prop blends for the most part.

for non stim I have been LOVING Genomyx HEAT, adding in DCP this week and Eviscerate.
    Agree with the above, those would be my favorite fat burners, had great experience with Rapid Cuts and currently loving the HEAT/DCP combo

bdecker92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdecker92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdecker92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdecker92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdecker92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdecker92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdecker92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdecker92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdecker92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdecker92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdecker92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rev xp hardcore by far is the best out there! I started it about 3 weeks ago and the cutting is instantanious.

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post

ALLMAX Razor8 Shredded has been getting great reviews
    Should be on bb.com soon.
    It is very strong, but the label tells you exactly what is in it!

I might have to snag a bottle of this to try out, ALLMAX never fails my expectations.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

jcleary47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just recently started a stack of Hydroxycut Hardcore and CLA. Not sure if it's going to help, but it was recommended to me buy a friend and seems to have had some good results based on things I've read on these forums.

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    All are really good. Ar eyou looking for non stim or stim and are you training to add some lean muscle as well? If you are looking to add some muscle and dont need the stim, Lean Xtreme is the one to go with.

ephedrine+caffeine+lean extreme.
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Follow me on twitter @mattrepece and InstaGram at mrepece!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161395983 - 2014 prep log!

Platinum24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Platinum24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Platinum24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Platinum24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Platinum24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Platinum24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO experience Lean Xtreme is much better than Oxyelite Pro, it reduced hunger and I actually noticed fat loss, all with 1 capsul a day (I am approx 200lb) so the bottle lasted way longer. Oxyelite Pro was a great appetite suppresant but did very little for me in terms of reducing fat, and you go through more product quicker.... I have tried many burners and found Lean xtreme to be the best.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we have REDuction SHOTS now and they have been getting amazing reviews. they or the tablets stack very well with LX
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by slimwealthy1 View Post
    OEP or Shred Matrix stacked with Lean Xtreme

or the Ephedrine/caffeine stack stacked with LX or alone
    Originally Posted by wheathins View Post
    ephedrine+caffeine+lean extreme.
    Seems to be the most popular combo right now.

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    we have REDuction SHOTS now and they have been getting amazing reviews. they or the tablets stack very well with LX
    It certainly does. Really good stack too.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Seems to be the most popular combo right now.

It certainly does. Really good stack too.
    yup, I wonder if bb.com would do a cross brand stack
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Chris-Devries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

green tea

I would go with a green tea pill with some caffeine in it should work good.