Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JTB20 View Post
    I don't have a problem with black people. It's naggers that I have a problem with. Don't act like some gangster that loves breaking the law and we'll get along just fine.
    What's funny is in the poorer metro detroit suburbs..there are plently of white kids who act like that and have no future. The media won't tell you that.

I know quite a few "scumbag steves". Hell a kid who I grew up from 2nd grade is kinda one(family has money too) he does try and act right aroundd me since he knows I don't get down like that or wanna be around it.
    streets... are... on.. fire... tonight

$$$B.M.B.C$$$

MISC Anti-*******ry Crew(ELITE)

I can confirm, I am title Masstastic's Avatar
    Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WedgeChef View Post
    Okay then please explain in a nice general statement why most of the black miscers on here are closet racists.
    Drop names.

Stop making unfounded assumptions.
    A paradox.

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Okay then please explain in a nice general statement why most of the black miscers on here are closet racists.
    i see no evidence of it on here.....and if it does happen, it is not even on the same scale as the white racists on here

on WSHH its a different story...tons of black racist *******s on there....why? you can tell just from the way they type the masses have no education. Insecurity wise, they are broke as fuk and take out their frustration on white people because they are unsuccessful...you see the same hate on there if theres a vid of a successful black dude on there "That n!gga is an oreo" etc

knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by krocknw View Post
    What's funny is in the poorer metro detroit suburbs..there are plently of white kids who act like that and have no future. The media won't tell you that.

I know quite a few "scumbag steves". Hell a kid who I grew up from 2nd grade is kinda one(family has money too) he does try and act right aroundd me since he knows I don't get down like that or wanna be around it.
    most certainly. i know plenty of white kids i grew up with who are complete **** ups. terrible to see people like that (regardless of skin color obviously)

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Frizzel View Post
    You need to differentiate between misc and real life. Misc is not the most accurate cross section of the entire population as most people here are fairly jaded and bitter.

On the misc, whites are a lot more racist than the minorities. They seem to have a universal hatred for anyone who is not white, but especially for blacks, arabs and muslims.

In real life, I find that blacks tend to be more racist than whites but generally speaking, everyone is pretty much racist as each other.
    i think this is a big problem. i am SOLELY talking about the misc, as seen in the thread title. most of the racists on here are for lack of a batter term, losers and take out their own problems by hating on others

real life racism is a different story and im not getting into that

violating your persons WedgeChef's Avatar
    Location: Sitting naked at my desk fapping to your avi, you flabbergasted?, Zimbabwe
    WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by XParadoxX View Post
    Strong reading comprehension skills.

"lol's" can't hide it.
    I know, he said all the whites that are racist on here are socially awkward, failures in life who are insecure about the big black cock. So I assume that statement can't stand for blacks and wanted him to provide another blanket answer. But thanks for pointing out my skills
    I suck on your toes while you sleep
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

That's what I'm trying to get at. The "ghetto" mentality and me just don't mix. If someone around me has that mentality then I can't stand to be around them and I even have a problem with them.

There's nothing in this world forcing people to have a ghetto mentality, anybody can act proper at any time.

krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krocknw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you even know what racism means.

$$$B.M.B.C$$$

Men Lie,Women Lie,#s dont PumpAndGrow's Avatar
    PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aryan up in dissssss
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    i see no evidence of it on here.....and if it does happen, it is not even on the same scale as the white racists on here

on WSHH its a different story...tons of black racist *******s on there....why? you can tell just from the way they type the masses have no education. Insecurity wise, they are broke as fuk and take out their frustration on white people because they are unsuccessful...you see the same hate on there if theres a vid of a successful black dude on there "That n!gga is an oreo" etc
    Ha yeah there's a lot of internalized racism perpetuated by blacks that irritates me to no end.

No he doesn't. He's frustrated me talking with him when mentioning this and called me a race warrior.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

On the misc, whites are a lot more racist than the minorities. They seem to have a universal hatred for anyone who is not white, but especially for blacks, arabs and muslims.
    Lettuce not forget women.

hatersgonnahate.gif

inb4 calling me a WK

knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000)

That's what I'm trying to get at. The "ghetto" mentality and me just don't mix. If someone around me has that mentality then I can't stand to be around them and I even have a problem with them.

There's nothing in this world forcing people to have a ghetto mentality, anybody can act proper at any time.
    What about the white trash mentality?(no its not really the same as hood shyt)

$$$B.M.B.C$$$

Location: Sitting naked at my desk fapping to your avi, you flabbergasted?, Zimbabwe
    WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post

It wouldn't be on the same scale as there are not nearly as many black miscers as white... But thanks for giving your view on black racists. Although why does your statement only apply to the internet and not real life?

Originally Posted by Masstastic View Post
    Drop names.

Stop making unfounded assumptions.
    No I will not drop names as it is not worth the grief. So maybe you lick my sweaty ballsack?
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nid View Post
    you must be really naive to believe that stereotypes dont exist, are you retarded by any chance? stereotypes exist in every country in every ethnicity

so when people state blacks do this and that, they are speaking to those who actually do this and that and not you specifically unless you can recognize yourself
    Stereotypes vary by country, but those here in America seem to border on ridiculous and paranoid. In the UK people have negative stereotypes for "pakis" in America, we think all are doctors.

Nope. You're of the same mindset which is exactly why you're commenting on this thread.

You dont like seeing general comments made about ethnicity, including your own. Even if its pointing out a specific group that you may not include yourself in. You had the choice to do what most miscers did and ignore the thread because you feel it doesnt apply to you.

bottom line is dont be an idiot, stereotypes exist and in a majority. every ethnicity is crippled by their stereotypes. its not restricted to black people
    Im curious.

What is the White sterotype?
    A paradox.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JimmyJohns View Post
    You missed that entirely.....why do you expect government funded schools, that already fund most of the students/parents in the district, to get the same amount of money dedicated to education as a school where 5% of the students/parents receive government assistance?

Leftover government money from tax payers should go to those that actually pay the taxes.
    How else do you expect them to succeed if they don't get the same funding as other communities? The cycle will just continue. You can't just give a handful of examples and say 'well they did it, then so can these people. they are there because they want to'. Come on now.

Those that are receiving government assistance are probably working as well. You can't assume that all of them aren't working.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JTB20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The same can be said for white trash mentality. Any mentality that takes a behavior to the extreme is just annoying and can be prevented.

Although why does your statement only apply to the internet and not real life?
    a lot harder to make points on it in real life since most people are not openly racist

No I will not drop names as it is not worth the grief. So maybe you lick my sweaty ballsack?
    Only if you had balls.
    A paradox.

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    White trash or black trash is still trash.
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I don't like it either, and I'm black. Actually I hate it, but lettuce be reality - environment, environment, environment. Do I even need to say more? I don't like redneck sht either though. What can I do about it?

shut the f*ck up.
    Does patronising people on the internet inflate your ego?
    Do you know what racism means? hurr durr i'm so smart. prick.
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    How else do you expect them to succeed if they don't get the same funding as other communities? The cycle will just continue. You can't just give a handful of examples and say 'well they did it, then so can these people. they are there because they want to'. Come on now.

Those that are receiving government assistance are probably working as well. You can't assume that all of them aren't working.
    I'm all for public education, I think that's the main thing needed to turn the poor around. I'm just not for taking from one group simply because another needs 3x the money. States/cities budget's only go so far and the ones paying that money should get the majority of it.

EDIT: Not racial groups paying the money, but districts/areas.

jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Op's reason for race are extremely unrealistic , when applying reasons why people are racist on a mass scale.

they are also wrong when it applies to the misc.

misc aren't racist towards jews/asians/indians for those reasons..
    #1 reason, why is because most of the misc comes from pretty decent backgrounds i'd say more than 75% is well off, parental cushion.

racism goes deeper than you op can explain.

the racism on this board i'd say 90% does not get reflected in real life.
    people make offensive jokes to make fun
    but i doubt anyone is calling people the n word in public..

op, you failed at trying to make yourself look intelligent

Only if you had balls.
    ass crack?
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

Originally Posted by XParadoxX View Post
    I don't like it either, and I'm black. Actually I hate it, but lettuce be reality - environment, environment, environment. Do I even need to say more? I don't like redneck sht either though. What can I do about it?
    Environment is an excuse. I grew up in the boondocks with the most racist people you could imagine. I chose to act the way I do just like I chose to be the only one out of my friends to go to college.

You can either fold under peer pressure or quit letting an expectation dictate who you are.

Originally Posted by JimmyJohns View Post
    I'm all for public education, I think that's the main thing needed to turn the poor around. I'm just not for taking from one group simply because another needs 3x the money. States/cities budget's only go so far and the ones paying that money should get the majority of it.
    Yeah I agree man.

But I mean let's be honest. In any capitalistic society there needs to be a poor. If you want to be truly utilitarian then some aspects of socialism need to be implemented but most Americans aren't down for that.

Still the illusion of the American Dream annoys me. Sure it can happen but just because one person got out of it doesn't mean everyone can.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fair call, but it is still worth pointing out that white people are amongst the least racist in real life. They are very accepting, understanding and generally more chilled than most other nationalities.
    :l :l
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im curious.

What is the White sterotype?
    dumb blondes
    rednecks
    upper class brats
    chavs/wiggers
    white people are socially awkward

oh and lets not forget the most ironic one:

white people are racists, shallow etc etc

do i even need to go on?

...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ...Rousseau... is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol at the "white people are just insecure" excuse if black people didn't commit an obscene amount of crimes for such a low population, didn't blame white people for their failure, didn't disrupt public schools and ruin it for everyone else, and actually got their **** together, people wouldn't be so racist.
    Classy Misc Crew