Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by knox07 View Post
    brb going to hiphopblahblah.com and discussing their insecurities and misconceptions of whites.

my response when they argue?

"oh guise im not talking about black people, just the posters on here"

seriously OP, you are ****in idiot
    your point?

the average racist miscer on here does not = the average white person in society just as the *******s on worldstarhiphop do not represent most black people

knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by XParadoxX View Post
    You mad op is describing you? Yeah, you mad.

Srsly though, this certainly explains misc internet racism to a tee - primarily that perpetuated by insecure, socially awkward miscers. It's of substance because it's truth. There's always one prick who says he disagrees, and there's always one prick who says op is "trying to sound intelligent." You're both of those people, but you know it's true brah.
    lol'd at this post. an argument brought up entirely by conceptions of 2 of my posts. because im annoyed people are trying to generalize whites, i am exactly who OP was talking about? please gtfo

"There's always one prick who says he disagrees, and there's always one prick who says op is "trying to sound intelligent." You're both of those people, but you know it's true brah"

lmao, and there is always another poster who agrees with OP because he also hates whites. oh look, i made a counter anecdotal argument with absolutely no proof/substance. IM REALLY SMART GUISE

I can confirm, I am title Masstastic's Avatar
    Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JimmyJohns View Post
    You made a blanket statement about the "racist" being raised that way. I made a rebuttal that it's the same excuse almost all black activist use to explain why their community is so crime riddled and poor. I also don't think all "racist" are raised that way, just not all poor people/criminals are raised that way.
    Which Black activists are these? Its been documented that the impoverished end up becoming criminals in any society, if they are living in a society where they cant live off the land. Thats not exclusive to Blacks.

herp derp Al Sharpton herp derp Will Smith
    A paradox.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nid View Post
    black people are just like that fat kid in your high school who everyone made fun of. so sensitive to jokes, always getting angry and frustrated, always blaming their unfortune on the color of their skin

this is why people **** with you and make you sad inside, not because the color of your skin, but because you are so incredibly susceptible to it
    I don't care. I grew up lower class but my parents made sacrifices for me. They are to this day upper middle class.

Honestly the jokes on here and whining on here doesn't bother an individual who has experienced racism IRL. It's just typical ignorance that is expected from ignorant people.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Excluding europeans and the such from the category of white has only been a banner carried by *******s who are not proud of their color or are hoping to evade negative stereotypes.

Didn't read the rest of this sh*t post, but ^ makes me rage.
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no.
    Then dont expect your opinion to be taken seriously. Just post Youtube videos or pictures in this thread instead.
    A paradox.

djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djo90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inb4 YAMSOMEBODY comes in here bitching about how prejudiced people are against him because he's black. ****ing ***

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Armord View Post
    Excluding europeans and the such from the category of white has only been a banner carried by *******s who are not proud of their color or are hoping to evade negative stereotypes.

My comment or others in here?
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol'd at this post. an argument brought up entirely by conceptions of 2 of my posts. because im annoyed people are trying to generalize whites, i am exactly who OP was talking about? please gtfo

"There's always one prick who says he disagrees, and there's always one prick who says op is "trying to sound intelligent." You're both of those people, but you know it's true brah"

lmao, and there is always another poster who agrees with OP because he also hates whites. oh look, i made a counter anecdotal argument with absolutely no proof/substance. IM REALLY SMART GUISE
    im starting to feel bad because im starting to think you may have some kind of learning disability

no one hates whites (atleast i dont) and racists are pathetic whether they are white or black or korean

my point is, since we all post on THIS forum and the majority of racist posts come from insecure ******* virgins who are overwhelmingly white on THIS forum, their insecurities are outlined by the reasons i stated above

white people as a whole are just like any other group. i am discussing the profile of a a racist miscer which is 20 something years old, white and a *******

Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    My comment or others in here?
    I meant the sentence above the ^

XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lmao, and there is always another poster who agrees with OP because he also hates whites.
    lol, If I hated white people, I'd just say it since there are no repercussions for being a racist on the internet aside from a laughable ban.

so much mad.

Who said they hate Whites?

Sounds more like you just being insecure than anything else.
    A paradox.

JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Masstastic View Post
    Which Black activists are these? Its been documented that the impoverished end up becoming criminals in any society, if they are living in a society where they cant live off the land. Thats not exclusive to Blacks.

herp derp Al Sharpton herp derp Will Smith
    Hence the reason I said I knew both whites and blacks from similar situations. Only the whites do not have any organizations there to ensure they're treated fairly. Any type of those organizations are considered "racist." Funny how any one organization can be aimed at progressing any one race and it's fine, unless they're white.

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    It's not the same thing. One is a mentality and a thought, the concept of racism. They may or may not be based on experiences. I mean that's fine think what you think whatever.

But you could look at how urban decay, white flight, the fact that a school in the inner city might have less funding and a less dedicated staff than one found in the suburbs as contributing factors to what the lower class has to deal with in society. Not just blacks.

People like to show crap like the Ted Williams success story to give the illusion of the American Dream but it takes a lot of luck, opportunity, and privilege alongside skill, perseverance, and dedication.
    Why do you think you have "white flight?" Why should schools in the inner cities, which I can only imagine pay far less taxes, get the same benefits at schools in the suburbs where there parents foot most of the bills? I've never understood that concept. You have one school where the kids are 85% funded by the government. (Food stamps/gov't housing/free lunch/etc.....) Somehow those people are supposed to get the same funding as everyone else?

Originally Posted by Armord View Post

more like Eastern Europeans, Italians, etc where essentially "white n!ggers" and treated with hostility until relatively recently

my ex gf was italian and her grandmother told us people wen she first moved to the US (50s) people would throw rocks at her house and shout "Go home wops"

obviously italians etc are white but they werent considered to be such by mainstream north american society until relatively recently

theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    black people are just like that fat kid in your high school who everyone made fun of. so sensitive to jokes, always getting angry and frustrated, always blaming their unfortune on the color of their skin

this is why people **** with you and make you sad inside, not because the color of your skin, but because you are so incredibly susceptible to it
    this.

many black people have the insecurities where they think everyone if out to get them because theyre black when in reality that isnt the case at all, most white people dont care about peoples skin color as long as theyre a good person. but if someones gonna act like an idiot and continue to live out negative black steretypes then how do they expect people will react?

and its stupid to assume only white people are racist.

Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Then dont expect your opinion to be taken seriously. Just post Youtube videos or pictures in this thread instead.

knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    i am working in a north american context.....if you read what the dude was saying he made a blanket statement...."black people play the race card".......well im black, i live in the US, im Sudanese.....find some of us in the US blaming white people for our problems....it wont happen.....
    i do think it's funny how youre upset over his blanket statement, considering the amount of blanket statements youve made in this thread alone. if he fires back at you and say hes only talking about black people in this thread, his argument would be no different than yours. oh, the irony

that mentality is primarily part of attitudes held by some african americans who have been in the US for hundreds of years...thats my point: its an african american thing, not a blanket "black" thing

but you have to understand that most experiences with black people that have been discussed on these boards are in fact, with african americans. in the US, we dont necessarily call them african americans every time we discuss black people we know. we usually just call them black (much like you are calling us white, instead of caucasion). i understand your point that this mentality is exclusive to african americans (and not all by anymeans) and not blacks world wide, but....ok?

and for the last time, my post does not blame all white people in society or even white people on here. it addresses the RACIST white people on here who like i said, hate out of insecurity rather than substance

ok bro, maybe you arent trying to talk **** about all white people, i get it. however, what really kind of responses youd get when you post this?
    bolded

dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think this is the LEAST racist forum that I am a member of. My membership includes, guns, shoes, car audio, and this one and like i said this is the least racist.

Sometimes I choose to make grilled cheese sandwiches with the ends of the bread loaves if there's no more regular slices. But most of the time I won't do that.

Originally Posted by theriftable View Post
    nobody is saying this. racists come in every color. i am only talking about the racists that run rampant on here, which happen to be white and explaining why they are racist

just like if i went to OHHLA or WTHH the overwhelming number of racist *******s would be black

lowberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lowberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lowberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lowberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lowberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lowberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lowberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lowberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lowberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lowberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lowberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    op you're barely black, lulz

more like Eastern Europeans, Italians, etc where essentially "white n!ggers" and treated with hostility until relatively recently

my ex gf was italian and her grandmother told us people wen she first moved to the US (50s) people would throw rocks at her house and shout "Go home wops"

obviously italians etc are white but they werent considered to be such by mainstream north american society until relatively recently
    must be a jersey thing..

but irl experiences i have seen black people be more racist than whites.

black people teach themselves that if something doesnt go their way they will automatically play the race card. "is it cuz im black?" "you did that cuz im black" etc. and then expect handouts for it
    So that justifies you fulfilling the stereotype they expect you to be? As in a non-Black making ignorant general assumptions about all Blacks due to a stereotype you've created in your head of us.
    A paradox.

Originally Posted by XParadoxX View Post
    lol, If I hated white people, I'd just say it since there are no repercussions for being a racist on the internet aside from a laughable ban.

so much mad.
    and if i hated blacks, id say the same?

lol wtf is your point dude

Who said they hate Whites?

Sounds more like you just being insecure than anything else.
    not insecure.

when blanket statements are said about blacks, im sure youll be posting about it

EDIT: lol nvm you already did it right above me

this.

many black people have the insecurities where they think everyone if out to get them because theyre black when in reality that isnt the case at all, most white people dont care about peoples skin color as long as theyre a good person. but if someones gonna act like an idiot and continue to live out negative black steretypes then how do they expect people will react?

Why must you be so stupid? You just proved his point while denying it.

Once again you continue to make general statements about Blacks being like "this" or "that".
    A paradox.

GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoJackets89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Blacks: Racist white miscers are intimidated by the overall cultural idea of "black masculinity". They use excuses for their hate by stating things like "blacks are lazy" "blacks are violent" without paying attention to the fact that the majority of blacks in the US are born into a position of poverty and whites who are born/grow up in similar environments exhibit the same traits. Black sexuality and masculinity along with the folklore of the BBC makes white racist miscers rage and explode in insecurity
    Just seen this. Is this really the way you think white folk think? Am I baking a roll in this thread?

not insecure.

when blanket statements are said about blacks, im sure youll be posting about it

EDIT: lol nvm you already did it right above me
    If this had nothing to do with "White" miscers you wouldnt be on Page 3 arguing.

We're all at fault.
    A paradox.

violating your persons WedgeChef's Avatar
    Location: Sitting naked at my desk fapping to your avi, you flabbergasted?, Zimbabwe
    WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Blacks: Racist white miscers are intimidated by the overall cultural idea of "black masculinity". They use excuses for their hate by stating things like "blacks are lazy" "blacks are violent" without paying attention to the fact that the majority of blacks in the US are born into a position of poverty and whites who are born/grow up in similar environments exhibit the same traits. Black sexuality and masculinity along with the folklore of the BBC makes white racist miscers rage and explode in insecurity

Asians/Indians: The average racist miscer is a failure. They do not have solid money making prospects. They see Indians and Asians immigrating to the US and making more money then their entire ******* families ever did within a 10 year span. This causes insecurity which causes them to try to emasculate them for being "beta" (taking out the insecurities they feel in relation to the blacks) and resort to childish hate by calling indians smelly or chinese dudes anti social. in reality they are jealous of their relative success

Hispanics: Pure xenophobia. HUR DURR DEY TOOK MA JOB. They make less money doing jobs your ******* ass thinks your too good for. they dont affect you. stfu

Jews: See Indians/Asians

the above points do not apply to all white peope....rather the majority of closet racist misc *******s i see on here. furthermore, these insecurities can be possessed by anyone of any race but for arguments sake, are referring to white racists because that is the majority on the misc
    You dont sound racist at all. Surprised you could take time out from having all them black cocks in you to write this. Yes i'm sure you do know why people are racist because you are so smart and brilliant that you have plenty of time to sit around on your arse all day miscing and making sh*t threads. Herp derp

bolded
    but he ISNT only talking about the black people in his thread as stated in his post....he is referring to black people by the masses....i am literally only referring to the average 24 year old "why am i a virgin" ******* on here who i always see making fun of and putting down other races and fact is, on this site, they happen to be white.....my criticism is not of white people as a whole

and i defined what i meant by white in the first post "A person of European origin" you are right, there are tons of different cultural attitudes as there are different kinds of europeans and white people....but in the US, white is white and black is black so maybe i was in the wrong for attacking him for blindly attributing something to all blacks and saying Sudanese dont do that...ur right on that

but my overall message of this thread still stands