Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I got a week ban for making a race thread about how certain groups of races exclude themselves from others and how it wasn't inherently racist. Like Asians holding on to certain traditions and customs and eating together. Not racist.

Mods don't always differentiate between blatant racism and a discussion about race unfortunately so we can't be frank with one another and have a conversation that would possibly result in some good.

EDIT: also you will probably have people report it just because there's the word 'racist' in it.
    so we cant have an intelligent discussion on the prevalence of racism on here but people can get away with hating on ethnic groups, uttering racial slurs, and being racist in general in their individual posts? isthisreallife

theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    lulz OP im guessing your black?

the only reason that it would appear that most so called "racists" on here are white is because the majority of people on here are white, so obviously out of all those people some of them will be racist.

but irl experiences i have seen black people be more racist than whites.

black people teach themselves that if something doesnt go their way they will automatically play the race card. "is it cuz im black?" "you did that cuz im black" etc. and then expect handouts for it

(no racist)

JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theriftable View Post
    brb, naacp.

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs:

- OP is racist.
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JimmyJohns View Post
    But, that's the same excuse the black community uses to remain poor and culturally inefficient. "Why are there 5x more blacks in prison than any other race?" "They were raised that way."
    Well there's a lot of statistics that show that it takes several generations for a family to get out of poverty while they are in poverty.

Also there are blacks who escaped this cycle, but there are several that failed and are still in the system so to speak.

I could go on and talk about how the average black family is ****ed because of this cycle, not having enough men in the community, single parent families, etc.

Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    so we cant have an intelligent discussion on the prevalence of racism on here but people can get away with hating on ethnic groups, uttering racial slurs, and being racist in general in their individual posts? isthisreallife
    Kinda feel the same way there.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by knox07 View Post
    lols at OP starting off with the "everyone is racist" line, and then continuing to talk just about white people.

white people are no more racist then any other type of person out there. white racism is most prevalent as there are more white people posting here than any other race.....by far
    yes....which is why i am discussing white people...i am talking about the average poster on here. They average racist poster on here. And they happen to be white and it stems from the insecurities i have outlined

if you want me to write a short piece on the origin of the average black racist on World Star Hip Hip i can do that as well

Liangtastic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liangtastic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liangtastic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liangtastic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liangtastic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liangtastic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liangtastic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liangtastic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liangtastic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liangtastic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liangtastic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and if you think this post took any intelligence to write up, you ultimately are the loser
    It took at least 5th grade analytical skills, making it above the curve when talking about the majority of race-related threads I've seen here thus far.
    Weighted Dip Lover (125 lbs strapped 4X)

1000 lb club @ 165: 315/265/474 (squat number is a scaled down prediction based on weight used for lower rep sets, and deadlift is a beltless competition lift)

455 lb deadlift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-VEG0Y8HwE

100 lb DB Bench: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jl6SMHFizg&context=C485016dADvjVQa1PpcFNNvShsXwZsPnCfRBIMEsluQyBIktNCzMY=

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    inb4

JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimmyJohns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well there's a lot of statistics that show that it takes several generations for a family to get out of poverty while they are in poverty.

Also there are blacks who escaped this cycle, but there are several that failed and are still in the system so to speak.

I could go on and talk about how the average black family is ****ed because of this cycle, not having enough men in the community, single parent families, etc.
    I know several black guys, that work in the same field as I do, that broke this cycle. I also know several white guys that did the same. Just because your parents were poor and ignorant doesn't give any race an excuse to be the same way.

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brighamw View Post
    inb4

oh fuk
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

weightWombat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weightWombat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weightWombat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weightWombat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weightWombat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weightWombat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weightWombat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weightWombat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weightWombat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weightWombat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weightWombat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    would rep but am on recharge
    500 Internal Server Error

Originally Posted by theriftable View Post
    lulz OP im guessing your black?

the only reason that it would appear that most so called "racists" on here are white is because the majority of people on here are white, so obviously out of all those people some of them will be racist.

black people teach themselves that if something doesnt go their way they will automatically play the race card. "is it cuz im black?" "you did that cuz im black" etc. and then expect handouts for it

(no racist)
    my parents are Egyptian-Sudanese...my dad is ethnically black and my mom ethnically arab...problem?

that whole mentality you are describing is almost exclusive to a North American context and stems from a long period of poverty. I have lived in Canada, the US and Saudi Arabia...and while africans are still relatively poor in Saudi, the cultural attitude does not blame white people for their problems....that is a Black American thing, not a black thing

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    asian racist miscers
    Say this out loud five times fast...
    be a lot cooler if you did

theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    in reality very few white people are actually racist. (srs) thats just a common misconception that black people have in their heads that they like to continually perpetuate in order to get more benefits.

white people that i know treat people equally but if blacks continue to perpetuate their own negative stereotypes then at a certain point im sure people will start to believe in those stereotypes as fact.

(again, no racist)

knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes....which is why i am discussing white people...i am talking about the average poster on here. They average racist poster on here. And they happen to be white and it stems from the insecurities i have outlined

if you want me to write a short piece on the origin of the average black racist on World Star Hip Hip i can do that as well
    please stop trying to sound intelligent, especially when youre trying to simplify a (world-wide) problem as broad and pervasive as racism.

some miscers will eat up your bull-**** (especially the minorities, or self-guilt whites), but really you are saying nothing of substance

dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dsgb610 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sometimes I choose to make grilled cheese sandwiches with the ends of the bread loaves if there's no more regular slices. But most of the time I won't do that.

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's always been racism, there always will be racism.

There isn't a certain group of people who aren't racist.

In fact, when I ask my friends (Blacks, East Indians, a few Pakis) they all claim THEY are the most racist. Like it's some kind of competition. Haha

I have lived in Canada, the US and Saudi Arabia...and while africans are still relatively poor in Saudi, the cultural attitude does not blame white people for their problems....that is a Black American thing, not a black thing
    Ding ding chicken wing

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know several black guys, that work in the same field as I do, that broke this cycle. I also know several white guys that did the same. Just because your parents were poor and ignorant doesn't give any race an excuse to be the same way.
    Same here. My parents and family do well for themselves as well.

What's your point with the lecture? There's some people that will rise and some that will fall.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

please stop trying to sound intelligent, especially when youre trying to simplify a (world-wide) problem as broad and pervasive as racism.

some miscers will eat up your bull-**** (especially the minorities, or self-guilt whites), but really you are saying nothing of substance
    you obviously cant read

the average racist ******* on here does not represent all white people. i never claimed they did. the average racist miscer is a loser who hates out of insecurity, because they are are ultimately failures (as seen in the 40367304 "why cant i get laid" "why cant i get a job" threads on here daily)

i am not applying what im saying to the general population

knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    my parents are Egyptian-Sudanese...my dad is ethnically black and my mom ethnically arab...problem?

that whole mentality you are describing is almost exclusive to a North American context and stems from a long period of poverty. I have lived in Canada, the US and Saudi Arabia...and while africans are still relatively poor in Saudi, the cultural attitude does not blame white people for their problems....that is a Black American thing, not a black thing
    you are on an american based website with an overwhelming majority of posters from the united states. do you expect anything other then north american context? of course people are conditioned differently in other parts in the world. each region has its own history, and their people with unique ideals and experiences.

Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    black people are just like that fat kid in your high school who everyone made fun of. so sensitive to jokes, always getting angry and frustrated, always blaming their unfortune on the color of their skin

this is why people **** with you and make you sad inside, not because the color of your skin, but because you are so incredibly susceptible to it

I can confirm, I am title Masstastic's Avatar
    Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who is making this excuse?

I've yet to hear of an entire race making an excuse.
    A paradox.

you obviously cant read

the average racist ******* on here does not represent all white people. i never claimed they did. the average racist miscer is a loser who hates out of insecurity, because they are are ultimately failures (as seen in the 40367304 "why cant i get laid" "why cant i get a job" threads on here daily)

i am not applying what im saying to the general population
    brb going to hiphopblahblah.com and discussing their insecurities and misconceptions of whites.

my response when they argue?

"oh guise im not talking about black people, just the posters on here"

seriously OP, you are ****in idiot

Same here. My parents and family do well for themselves as well.

What's your point with the lecture? There's some people that will rise and some that will fall.
    You made a blanket statement about the "racist" being raised that way. I made a rebuttal that it's the same excuse almost all black activist use to explain why their community is so crime riddled and poor. I also don't think all "racist" are raised that way, just not all poor people/criminals are raised that way.

XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You mad op is describing you? Yeah, you mad.

Srsly though, this certainly explains misc internet racism to a tee - primarily that perpetuated by insecure, socially awkward miscers. It's of substance because it's truth. There's always one prick who says he disagrees, and there's always one prick who says op is "trying to sound intelligent." You're both of those people, but you know it's true brah.

I can confirm, I am title Masstastic's Avatar
    Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nid View Post
    black people are just like that fat kid in your high school who everyone made fun of. so sensitive to jokes, always getting angry and frustrated, always blaming their unfortune on the color of their skin

this is why people **** with you and make you sad inside, not because the color of your skin, but because you are so incredibly susceptible to it
    WTF are you talking about?

People are more annoyed than frustrated when they see idiots like you promoting stereotypes. Shut the **** up, dont let everyone know you're stupid.
    A paradox.

Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Masstastic View Post
    WTF are you talking about?

People are more annoyed than frustrated when they see idiots like you promoting stereotypes. Shut the **** up, dont let everyone know you're stupid.
    no.

you are on an american based website with an overwhelming majority of posters from the united states. do you expect anything other then north american context? of course people are conditioned differently in other parts in the world. each region has its own history, and their people with unique ideals and experiences.
    i am working in a north american context.....if you read what the dude was saying he made a blanket statement...."black people play the race card".......well im black, i live in the US, im Sudanese.....find some of us in the US blaming white people for our problems....it wont happen.....that mentality is primarily part of attitudes held by some african americans who have been in the US for hundreds of years...thats my point: its an african american thing, not a blanket "black" thing

and for the last time, my post does not blame all white people in society or even white people on here. it addresses the RACIST white people on here who like i said, hate out of insecurity rather than substance

You made a blanket statement about the "racist" being raised that way. I made a rebuttal that it's the same excuse almost all black activist use to explain why their community is so crime riddled and poor. I also don't think all "racist" are raised that way, just not all poor people/criminals are raised that way.
    It's not the same thing. One is a mentality and a thought, the concept of racism. They may or may not be based on experiences. I mean that's fine think what you think whatever.

But you could look at how urban decay, white flight, the fact that a school in the inner city might have less funding and a less dedicated staff than one found in the suburbs as contributing factors to what the lower class has to deal with in society. Not just blacks.

People like to show crap like the Ted Williams success story to give the illusion of the American Dream but it takes a lot of luck, opportunity, and privilege alongside skill, perseverance, and dedication.

- GZA "4th Chamber"