Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes please!
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ELugo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If I eat at Mceedees for any reason, two Big Macs are a must. Just a plain double and a small fry? No can do.
    There is ALWAYS room for improvement.

franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000)
    cheesebuger's much better.. at least you're getting the "essential saturated fatty acids" plus some protein
    the fries are just..what? potatoes + hydrogenated oil
    most importantly, cheeseburgers taste MUCH BETTER than fries
    IIFYM - Try to get most of your macros from whole foods. They are high in micronutrients and are needed to maintain overall health

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it wont be thta bad though i wouldnt do it just make sure you hit your macros that day and you should be fine
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JEffraimidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The 100% beef means it's 100% beef meat, and not some other kinds of meat, not that all it contains is just 100% meat. They aren't lying about being all beef meat. But they are lying because they are tricking people into thinking that meat is all that it contains.

Use your brain just a second here, to be able to buy a burger for 1buck or 1 Euro here in Europe, do you really think they use healthy ingredients? Ever heard of profit? Somehow they make profit. Id prefer to it a pizza instead of "inspected" beef with all kinds of other stuff inside

Just my 2 euros :P
    Most people live lives of mediocrity. They simply can’t dig deep enough to blast through the obstacles needed to achieve great things. They recognize the long-term benefits, they know that the hard work will pay off, but those basic drives for comfort and laziness rule them.Most people can’t battle through that wall needed to achieve true pleasure and happiness. - Sean Nalewanyj

Dorian Yates ftw

www.********.com/callmej <-- Add me here

Sugar is fattening thenaturalguy's Avatar
    thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh cmon man! It's a cheat meal, one meal ain't going to harm anything!
    Get:
    A double cheeseburger
    Large fries
    Oreo mcflurry
    DONE.

OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ELugo View Post
    If I eat at Mceedees for any reason, two Big Macs are a must. Just a plain double and a small fry? No can do.
    my thoughts exactly. its a cheat meal, not a planned meal that is designed to stay within your normal nutrition plan. make it count.
    Today's actions are the fuel for tomorrow's goals.

the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisDe View Post
    they both suck... but cheeseburger for it's protein content.

Ever thought about making you own burgers? whole wheat buns with lean beef, swiss cheese.

Slice some potatoes up and bake them in the oven. sprinkle a bit of salt...
    this doesn't even seem like a cheat meal - it sounds pretty dam healthy
    - Disregard females, acquire real estate
    - MAGA
    - Fauci for prison
    - Pureblood

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's always McDonalds and Burger King around here. You guys need to get out more and realize there are far tastier foods than some non-filling burgers and greasy fries.

If you have a Chipotle or Qdoba near you, I don't see why you would even mention Mickey D's.

Like seriously, how can you resist this?

**MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho

theduckwa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theduckwa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theduckwa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theduckwa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theduckwa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theduckwa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theduckwa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theduckwa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theduckwa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theduckwa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theduckwa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    go the meat of course!
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew *** (reps on sight)
    *** PMC ***
    1K+

Adam182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pizza is my ultimate cheat. I usually only have it every 2 weeks or so but when I do…. I just can’t resist that temptation. Mcdonalds I can do without though. I find once I stop going to McDonalds for a month or so I just don’t care for it anymore. I like things with more veggies and such. That’s why I love pizza with the works :P

Now I want pizza…. Damn cheat threads. Why must there be so many?

everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50) everphilski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how bout a chicken sandwich and fries if you are concerned? but honestly a burger and fries once a week isn't going to kill you just watch your macros. The cheat meal is important in it's own right.
    I LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-cpojkILO0

Wouter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wouter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wouter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wouter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wouter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wouter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wouter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wouter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wouter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wouter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wouter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive read somewhere before that fries contain good carbs because the huge ammount of fat in them makes the slow to absorb. but then theres still the saturated fat!

dont have any links tho, so dont pay any attention to it.

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Wouter1 View Post
    ive read somewhere before that fries contain good carbs because the huge ammount of fat in them makes the slow to absorb. but then theres still the saturated fat!

dont have any links tho, so dont pay any attention to it.
    ....dear god
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wouter1 View Post
    This one sentence quoted above is wrong on so many levels, but let's concentrate on one assertion: saturated fats are bad.

This simply isn't true* and you should know better by now.

-------
    See: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20071648

synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MooseLaddin View Post
    double cheese burger being terrible is news to me, well i get it plain though basically just the two patties and the bun with lettuce in between it has good amount of protein and not that many calories maybe like 400 and close to 30 g protein. I eat almost daily at Mcdonalds but i only make healthy picks like the grilled chicken snack wrap without cheese/sauce (tastes better without that stuff to, since the meat is juicy as fuc*k at the one i go to) thats like 200 cal 15g protein 3 g fat good ratio.
    sorry, but the grilled chicken meat is worse than the hamburger patty meat. It containing hydrogenated oils to give those grill marks:

Grilled Chicken Breast Filet:
    Chicken breast filets with rib meat, water, seasoning (salt, sugar, food starch-modified, maltodextrin, spices, dextrose, autolyzed yeast extract, hydrolyzed [corn gluten, soy, wheat gluten] proteins, garlic powder, paprika, chicken fat, chicken broth, natural flavors (plant and animal source), caramel color, polysorbate 80, xanthan gum, onion powder, extractives of paprika), modified potato starch, and sodium phosphates. CONTAINS: SOY AND WHEAT.
    Prepared with Liquid Margarine: Liquid soybean oil, water, partially hydrogenated cottonseed and soybean oils, salt, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (preservative), artificial flavor, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene (color).

Also the wrap is made out of transfats:
    Flour Tortilla:
    Enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, vegetable shortening (may contain one or more of the following: hydrogenated soybean oil, soybean oil, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil with mono- and diglycerides added), contains 2% or less of the following: sugar, leavening (sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium sulfate, sodium phosphate, baking soda, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, wheat gluten, dough conditioners (sodium metabisulfite, distilled monoglycerides).

The best thing for op here buy the cheeseburgers throw out the buns.

Honey Wheat Roll:
    Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, whole wheat flour, dry honey blend (honey, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, corn syrup, wheat starch), sugar, yeast, contains 2% or less of the following: soybean oil and/or canola oil, salt, wheat gluten, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, datem, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, mono- and diglycerides, monocalcium phosphate, enzymes, calcium peroxide), calcium propionate (preservative), soy lecithin.