Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Arrow Magnum wants 6 SERUM loggers!

I need 6 quality loggers to log 1 tub of SERUM. We want to see how SERUM works for you. We have had many logs ran on SERUM which all have been very successful, This is the Brand NEW flavor, not in the BB.com store yet.

Rules are, you must be at least 18 to enter,live in the U.S. or Canada, post your application in this thread with your qualifications for logging it, After you're finished logging the product you must put up a detailed review in the review section and a final review in your log, rate the product in the company store. PLEASE be VERY detailed in your log with your daily updates.

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Serum: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/serum.html

Winners will be chosen 2/11/11

Last edited by JustiNtense; 01-31-2011 at 11:34 AM.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice promo Mike. Serum rocks.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Boom Boom!! Really Great here
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would love the chance for a logging opportunity with Serum. I am one of the top master strongmen in the country and I'm currently training for my 1st contest of the year in April. I train strongman events on Thursdays, overhead lifts on Wednesdays, lower body on Mondays, overhead assistance on Sundays and I do cardiovascular and mobility work the rest of the week.

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MAGNUM doing it big as always! Great promo!
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alxmlr789 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I'm Alex, 21 from South Florida. I'm a senior in college and am getting my degree in marketing, I graduate in May of this year. I've lifted for almost 2 years now, and played baseball my entire life until i was 19.Through my whole life I've always been skin and bones until.... 2 summers ago, i went from 165-195 within a few months...of fat. I was unmotivated and all i did was eat, and work. It was bad news. Since my "eureka" in september of '09, I have been nothing but dedicated to the gym. I go 5 days a week, and am as motivated as anything. I'm trying to get bigger, and stay lean. I think I would be a great contender for Serum, I do many written reports for school and know how to track, log and review things very well. I would be happy to log and support your product in detail. The guys in my school gym LOVE hearing about new supplements, I'm sure I could start a new trend. Thanks for holding a great promotion, even if I don't win!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I switch my routine up often, but this is this weeks workout schedule

Monday- Back/Bi/Abs
    Tuesday- Chest/Tri
    Wednesday- Off
    Thursday- Shoulders/Abs
    Friday- Back/Bi
    Saturday- Legs, Legs, Legs/abs
    Sunday- off

Monday- Bike 20 mins, Run 2 miles, Row 15 Mins
    Tuesday- off
    Wednesday- Bike 10-12 miles outside
    Thursday- Off
    Friday- Bike 20 mins, Run 2 miles, Row 15 mins
    Saturday- Swim 20+ laps
    Sunday- off

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Con-Cret, Muscle Pharm RECON, BSN Syntha-6, ON's 100% Strawberry Whey, CL Orange Triad, Fish Oil

Short Term Goal: I would like to be up to 180 by May 7, 2011 (I am currently 170, 6')

Long Term Goal: Be up to 185, 7-8% BF

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I've taken White Flood, Jack3d, NO Xplode, GNC's Hydro Whey, Black Powder, SP 250

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): I have not completed any supplement reviews yet, although I have done tons of stereo/musical equipment reviews

Like I said Above, Great promotion you've got going on here. I hear fantastic things about Serum and would like to be given the chance to try it out!

Thanks!
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sweet promo MIKE your always doing something BIG!!!
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Usually don't put a lot of time into applying, but I've always been interested in this product so I will.

Training experience:

I am a 23 year old graduate from Penn State working as an electronics engineer for the Air Force. I have been lifting since 10th grade, but seriously been training for 1.5 years. At age 20 I was 155 pounds @ 13% bodyfat and loved to run. Three years later I'm 192 pounds at around the same bodyfat, without so much running involved haha. Over the last 6 months bodybuilding has become a lifestyle to me. Weighing out food, having an on point diet, and never missing a workout have staples in my life. I'm a hardworking, disciplined guy and I'd enjoy logging this product to show what it can do.

Current Training Schedule:

Monday:Chest/Abs
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Shoulders
    Thursday: Cardio/Abs
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: Legs/Abs
    Sunday: Rest

Lifting higher volume right now: lifting for size, rather than strength. On a cut for around 6 more weeks. For detailed workouts, check out my logs. I don't want to clutter this post with a lot of logged routines.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Strictly cardio sessions 2 times a week. Sometimes lower intensity sometimes HIIT. Always finish up a routine with 15-20 minutes on the recumbent bike.

Current supplements:

Transform Epi (3 weeks left)
    Fish Oil
    Anabolic Innovations Cycle Assist
    USP Labs Supercissus Rx
    Hawthorn Berry
    Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion
    App Nut Lit Up
    Taurine

While I'm not on, I use Fish Oil, protein, and a pwo only.

Short Term Goal:

Get to sub 10% bf while maintaining size and strength.

Long Term Goal:

200-210 pounds at 9-10% bf

None

Supplement history as much detail as possible:

A lot of preworkouts: White Flood, Jack3d, Flashover, Lit up.
    Green Mag and mono are the only creatines I have tried. Have wanted to branch out to other creatine matrices.
    2 PH cycles and all the supports that come with it
    XF Whey, ON Whey, Myofusion

Flashover: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...+flashover+log
    Hdrol: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=hdrol+quest
    Epi: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=slim

As you can tell I can give detailed logs, and plan to with this one. I'm a hardworker and dedicated to achieving the strength and physique goals I have set for myself. Thanks for any consideration.
    Last edited by slimwealthy1; 01-31-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Matrix13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Training experience : My name is Ryan and I am turning 21 in May. I live in California and I am a full time student in California. I am currently on track to earn a degree in ECON/ACCT and with my technological skills in computer applications and real world situations it would help me with logging SERUM. I have been training for 6 serious years since high school with a routine of 5 days on and 2 days off. My beginning weight was 135 and now I am up to 190lbs. For instance going from a bench of 105 to my current new max of raw 325 lbs. I feel that I am a good candidate of SERUM because I can provide a quality log/review unlike a lot of people once they receive their product they fail to do so.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Monday: Legs and Abs
    Tuesday: Chest and Tri
    Wednesday: Cardio
    Thursday: Shoulders+Traps+Misc
    Friday:Back and Bi
    Saturday: Cardio
    Sunday: OFF

Currently 2 days a week usually when I am not lifting consisting of 30-45 Minutes of Stair-Master.

CL - White Flood
    CL - Glycer Grow
    CL - Purple Wraath
    Scivation - Extend
    Now - Omega 3
    Sport Pharma - Multi-V
    Sport Pharma - Joint-V
    ON - Optimen
    CytoSport - Monster Mass

Short Term Goal:
    Continue to bulk and try and gain 3-5 lbs.

Long Term Goal:
    When it gets closer to summer start to shred as much body fat as possible while keeping the maximum amount of muscle on.

None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Body Fuel - Torque
    Myogenix - Hyper Shock
    Animal - Animal Pump
    USPlabs - Jack3d
    Gaspari Nutrition - Sumper Pump 250 and Super Pump MAX
    Dymatize - Recoup
    Next Level Nutrition - L-Glutamine
    Anabolic Innovations - Glycobol
    CL - White Flood
    CL - Glycer Grow
    CL - Purple Wraath
    Scivation - Extend
    Now - Omega 3
    Sport Pharma - Multi-V
    Sport Pharma - Joint-V
    CytoSport - Monster Mass
    On - Serious Mass
    On - 100% Whey Protein
    True Protein - Whey
    Dymatize - Elite Whey / Gourmet
    Plus tons more!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post620106983 : SNS Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131331403 – Cyto Sport Log
    Plus reviews in bodyspace.

Thanks for such a great promo! Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Matrix13; 01-31-2011 at 11:39 AM.

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great opportunity right here, folks. I've heard very nice things about Serum.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another great promo by Magnum, Serum is off da hook!

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Throwin up an app for my all time favorite preworkout!

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been training for about 4-5 years now and have been taking it super seriously for about the last 9 months. I always took lifting seriously but my main focus was always just football. I was the typical football player who lifted weights just to become a better football player. Recently I've quit playing football and have focused only on lifting and getting as big and as strong as possible!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm doing a variation of Layne Norton's power/hypertrophy split. I am considering changing to a more strength geared program though as I am starting to compete in powerlifting competitions. Right now my program goes as follows:
    Sunday:Upper Body Power
    Monday: Leg power and hypertrophy
    Tuesday:Back and Biceps
    Wednesday:Chest and Abs
    Thursday:Shoulders and Triceps

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): To be honest I'm not big on cardio, but I walk at least 2 miles just walking around campus throughout the day. That's more than enough cardio for me

EST ****drol
    EST Propadrol EP
    EAS creatine monohydrate
    Universal BCAA Stack
    LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein
    Gaspari Myofusion

Short Term Goal: My short term goal is to hit over 350 on bench, get back to 500 on deadlift, and 400 on squat. I would also like to hit 275 x 10 on bench and 315x5 i'm currently at 275x8 and 315x2.

Long Term Goal:Bench Press 405, Pull 600, and Squat 500! I would also like to get my weight up to 225 and ~10% bf. I know these goals are very long term but I feel if I stay dedicated they are attainable.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None what so ever, I may be the only college student in the world who doesn't drink lol.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I've become pretty experienced with supplements over the last year. I've took pretty much anything you can think of, preworkouts, proteins, different creatines, deifferent amino's, test boooster's, sleep aids, fat burners, appetite suppressors and pretty much anything you can think of lol.

Reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131312983
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129229741
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127820183
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128876371

Logs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130825983 (current EST log, will be over in two weeks)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128404631 (VPX Anarchy)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127861773 (my previous magnum log!)

As I'm sure you guys know I've logged Serum before and loved it! I would definitely like to try the new flavor and see if it can replace blue raspberry as my favorite flavor!

Good luck to all entries!

Also here a some pics I took the yesterday day (and a vid):

(I'm in the blue, and yes i'm doing video's in my logs now )
    Last edited by TPAYNTER; 01-31-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Thanks for all the entries guys, I truly appreciate it alot and you guys rock!!!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whoa! Another good opportunity for the guys here to tryout Serum. Magnum is generous!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by slimwealthy1 View Post
    Usually don't put a lot of time into applying, but I've always been interested in this product so I will.

Training experience:

I am a 23 year old graduate from Penn State working as an electronics engineer for the Air Force. I have been lifting since 10th grade, but seriously been training for 1.5 years. At age 20 I was 155 pounds @ 13% bodyfat and loved to run. Three years later I'm 192 pounds at around the same bodyfat, without so much running involved haha. Over the last 6 months bodybuilding has become a lifestyle to me. Weighing out food, having an on point diet, and never missing a workout have staples in my life. I'm a hardworking, disciplined guy and I'd enjoy logging this product to show what it can do.

Current Training Schedule:

Monday:Chest/Abs
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Shoulders
    Thursday: Cardio/Abs
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: Legs/Abs
    Sunday: Rest

Lifting higher volume right now: lifting for size, rather than strength. On a cut for around 6 more weeks. For detailed workouts, check out my logs. I don't want to clutter this post with a lot of logged routines.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Strictly cardio sessions 2 times a week. Sometimes lower intensity sometimes HIIT. Always finish up a routine with 15-20 minutes on the recumbent bike.

Current supplements:

Transform Epi (3 weeks left)
    Fish Oil
    Anabolic Innovations Cycle Assist
    USP Labs Supercissus Rx
    Hawthorn Berry
    Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion
    App Nut Lit Up
    Taurine

While I'm not on, I use Fish Oil, protein, and a pwo only.

Short Term Goal:

Get to sub 10% bf while maintaining size and strength.

Long Term Goal:

200-210 pounds at 9-10% bf

None

Supplement history as much detail as possible:

A lot of preworkouts: White Flood, Jack3d, Flashover, Lit up.
    Green Mag and mono are the only creatines I have tried. Have wanted to branch out to other creatine matrices.
    2 PH cycles and all the supports that come with it
    XF Whey, ON Whey, Myofusion

Flashover: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...+flashover+log
    Hdrol: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=hdrol+quest
    Epi: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=slim

As you can tell I can give detailed logs, and plan to with this one. I'm a hardworker and dedicated to achieving the strength and physique goals I have set for myself. Thanks for any consideration.
    Mike/Kon, Slim is one hell of a logger. I have been following his last two logs. He goes into great detail and logs every day. Not a couple times a week. I know my opinion doesn't count but I wanted to let you know that Slim wouldn't let you down.

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    Mike/Kon, Slim is one hell of a logger. I have been following his last two logs. He goes into great detail and logs every day. Not a couple times a week. I know my opinion doesn't count but I wanted to let you know that Slim wouldn't let you down.
    thanks, you da man

OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Very nice, good oppurtunity here for some guys and gals. Best pre workout ive taken to date.

☠☠ Go Pokes ☠☠

Oklahoma Bad Ass

US Navy brah

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OneStepCloser View Post
    Very nice, good oppurtunity here for some guys and gals. Best pre workout ive taken to date.
    same here, something about it makes me wanna hit the weights with fury!
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOAK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice promo mike!serum is awesome your loggers will not be disappointed
    Follow my MN XFA Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130901223

My HGHpro minilog
    Completed.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127387833

Future Goals:
    -Get my weight up from 146-165+
    -Bench 225+
    -Squat 225+
    -Dead 315+

david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would love to do a log for your product. I have been seriously been training for two years. May 30th 2008 I weighed 198 pounds and was fat. I got tired of being fat and shed 30 pounds and then got into lifting to change my physique.

In the last two years I have done logs for Novedex, Mitotropin, 2Shredded (by Beast),12 week daily bulk trainer. None of those were sponsored logs. Currently I am logging a tri-phase training program (not sponsored). The White Flood log was sponsored.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=125804903
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127623173
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=125166701
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=125192841
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122692181
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122692181

Current training program: SciVations Tri-Phase. I lift Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Cardio is done at the end of my lifting routine. My current goal is to add some lean mass. Currently I weigh 163 pounds. Would like to finish my program (9 weeks) at 170 pounds. My long term goal is to be in the best shape of my life on my 40th birthday on September 29th. I plan on beginning a competition style cut on June 1st.

Current supplements: X-tend (SciVation) and Pro Labs Whey.

Current diet: Fairly close to balance. Eating 200 grams of protein, 180 grams of carbs and 90 grams of fats.

I do not take any prescription or recreational drugs.

I have no issue with discontinuing my use of any other supplements while using your product.
    The condition for a miracle is difficulty. The condition for a great miracle is impossibility. From the movie "Faith Like Potatoes"

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice promo Mike, I want to try some Serum in the future!!

Get your apps in guys.

Tpaynter is a solid candidate for logging Mike!!

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

A lot of love for Serum in here... I love it!

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on this. nice promo!!!! do it fellas...GOOD STUFF!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Thumbs up

Thank you to everyone for all the support!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

Check this out Guys

Magnums Own Tyrone Ashmeide

Incline DB Flys with 100lbs

Nutrabio Lead Rep

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great product from a great company! people need to jump in on this!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BUMP

Great product here guys and the taste is spot on, apply for this while you can!
    Current LOG Beastmode!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146213353&p=909980963#post909980963

maybe I rep back?

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post

Check this out Guys

Magnums Own Tyrone Ashmeide

Incline DB Flys with 100lbs

DAMMMMM!!!!

Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    great product from a great company! people need to jump in on this!
    and THIS!!!

Thumbs up

Some great apps so far, Hope everyone has a great day
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Some great apps so far, Hope everyone has a great day
    Great Apps in here. Hope your having a wonderful day Mike
    Nutrabio Lead Rep