cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best whey protein?

My son is into wrestling and his coach wants him to do some body building and get on a program over the summer with some Whey Protein isolate.. In your opinion.. what is the best quality and the best tasting one out there? There are so many and I am totally confused.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What way to buy is a little detail that you shouldn't sweat too hard.

Optimum nutrition makes good producuts
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

As does Scivation (though they aren't mostly isolate like you asked)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/whey.html

There's a supplement section here where your question could be better adressed, I'd post this same thread there if I was you:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1

My advice, instead of buying a fancy expensive protein powder, use that saved money on food, and buy one of those two listed, simple is best
    771/645/622 Single Ply

sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Milk is plenty good enough.

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cheri View Post
    My son is into wrestling and his coach wants him to do some body building and get on a program over the summer with some Whey Protein isolate.. In your opinion.. what is the best quality and the best tasting one out there? There are so many and I am totally confused.
    Eggs, meat, milk products- those are your protein sources.
    A powder won't do anything if the diet isn't in check and the most important thing is to eat good "normal" foods. Don't really need a powder.
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my opinion protein is protein at the end of the day. Buy the cheapest for the most you can get and save yourself a few bucks. The only difference between them is the brand name you see on the container it comes in.
    My tutorial on getting the old ******** chat back - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=725166661

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd just get the cheapest honestly the difference is not that big.
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavy_Beats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm currently paying $12.34/kg for my whey protein concentrate which I buy in 20kg bags. Buying meat, eggs or any other source of protein is money down the drain compared to whey protein concentrate here in Australia.

I would recommend you buy your son a 1-5kg (2.2-11lb) bag of unflavored whey protein concentrate if you don't want to go all out and buy a 50lg bag. Buy it from folks that sell the 50lb bags direct from the manufacturer since they usually just repackage the whey from a 50lb bag without any fillers (hopefully).

The only ingredients should be whey protein concentrate and soy lecithin.

Don't pay extra for whey protein isolate it is a gimmick.

The fancy stuff is a total waste of money. There is nothing magical about whey protein so paying is just luxury.

Also you'll want to experiment with adding other ingredients like cocoa to the protein shake since whey does not taste very nice on it's own.

On a side note, since you mentioned it was recommended he do some "bodybuilding" let him know about Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe, that will be a good start.

Edit: The Optimum nutrition whey when bought in 10lb is not as expensive as I thought it would be.
    Last edited by Heavy_Beats; 01-29-2011 at 07:00 PM.

sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Heavy_Beats View Post
    I'm currently paying $12.34/kg for my whey protein concentrate which I buy in 20kg bags. Buying meat, eggs or any other source of protein is money down the drain compared to whey protein concentrate here in Australia.

I would recommend you buy your son a 1-5kg (2.2-11lb) bag of unflavored whey protein concentrate if you don't want to go all out and buy a 50lg bag. Buy it from folks that sell the 50lb bags direct from the manufacturer since they usually just repackage the whey from a 50lb bag without any fillers (hopefully).

The only ingredients should be whey protein concentrate and soy lecithin.

Don't pay extra for whey protein isolate it is a gimmick.

The fancy stuff is a total waste of money. There is nothing magical about whey protein so paying is just luxury.

Also you'll want to experiment with adding other ingredients like cocoa to the protein shake since whey does not taste very nice on it's own.

On a side note, since you mentioned it was recommended he do some "bodybuilding" let him know about Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe, that will be a good start.

Edit: The Optimum nutrition whey when bought in 10lb is not as expensive as I thought it would be.

no no no no don't eat soy... you'll get bitch tits... seriously soy raises estrogen

pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like protein from www.rxwhey.com

very very affordable, pharmaceutical grade all made in the usa, no ripoff cheap ingredients from overseas.

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sammers62 View Post
    no no no no don't eat soy... you'll get bitch tits... seriously soy raises estrogen
    Sorry, but you, sir, are wrong. It may or may not raise estrogen levels, but taking in some soy is good for you, even men. AND soy lecithin is not in any foods in a high enough level to do anything to you.

Before spouting off your bro-science, do some real research!!
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

Originally Posted by olyw8lifter View Post
    Sorry, but you, sir, are wrong. It may or may not raise estrogen levels, but taking in some soy is good for you, even men. AND soy lecithin is not in any foods in a high enough level to do anything to you.

Before spouting off your bro-science, do some real research!!
    I don't know what the hell you're talking about and i obviously don't know what i'm talking about.

http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/10/3/179.full

There are millions of articles on google scholar saying soy will raise estrdiol? (E1) levels.

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sammers62 View Post
    I don't know what the hell you're talking about and i obviously don't know what i'm talking about.

http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/10/3/179.full

There are millions of articles on google scholar saying soy will raise estrdiol? (E1) levels.
    My bad, you got me there!! However, I stand by what I said about soy lecithin. In most cases, there is not enough to equal the amount of soy tested in your posted study. The studies mostly talk about soy milk and soy beans.

There are other studies out there that show small to moderate amounts of soy do not cause any effects on men's estrogen levels, though.

pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i get the least amount of protein farts from a good isolate / hydrolysate blend, which is why i like rxwhey's pro blend. the vanilla tastes pretty good and is cheap. cheap is like the most important thing.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by olyw8lifter View Post
    My bad, you got me there!! However, I stand by what I said about soy lecithin. In most cases, there is not enough to equal the amount of soy tested in your posted study. The studies mostly talk about soy milk and soy beans.

There are other studies out there that show small to moderate amounts of soy do not cause any effects on men's estrogen levels, though.
    I refuse to touch anything soy but soy lecithin

Its not ideal, but its a hit you have to take if you want to take any whey on the planet pretty much, so I agree with the sentiment that its best to worry about other things, not the soy lecithin in your whey
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Originally Posted by Torrtrefireto View Post
    I refuse to touch anything soy but soy lecithin

Its not ideal, but its a hit you have to take if you want to take any whey on the planet pretty much, so I agree with the sentiment that its best to worry about other things, not the soy lecithin in your whey
    I guess I've never put much faith in these type of studies. Most of them have the subjects taking much more soy than the average person (not all of them, I know), and then it seems like although they see a change in the ratio of hormone levels, it's really not much to do anything noticeable. I'm not in here to start an argument on soy and whether or not it really does anything appreciable when you take it, I personally don't care!!

Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ideally you would be getting the correct ammount of protein in your diet. Same for all your macro/micro but realistically you will probably have to supplement somewhere. Protein though should be easy to hit if he likes milk/chicken/cow.

Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000)
    ON Strawberry Bannana whey mixed with Strawberry Bannana Crystal light

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    No lie!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

blackbeardoly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    food during the day and casien at night!!! gotta have the night time protien. dont let him starve over night

slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this stuff is pretty good, we have the chocolate and the lemonade, both flavors are excellent. I had my doubts about a lemon flavored protein, but its very good.

One protein that I especially like is Nature's Best Isopure http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nb...ctisopure.html

the unflavored is excellent because you can mix it with anything (vanilla or chocolate flavors can get boring, and you're limited to mixing with water or milk usually). I have mixed this with juice, milk, pasta sauce, and probably a bunch of other ridiculous combinations. Saw my best gains with pretty much zero side effects with this stuff. You will notice the only ingredients are protein too.

I have the apple melon flavor now, and its not that great tbh. I usually mix it 2 scoops with 1c orange juice and 1c water.
    Misc Strength Crew
    Russian Program Weightlifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=707588271

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by slowman41 View Post
    this stuff is pretty good, we have the chocolate and the lemonade, both flavors are excellent. I had my doubts about a lemon flavored protein, but its very good.

One protein that I especially like is Nature's Best Isopure http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nb...ctisopure.html

the unflavored is excellent because you can mix it with anything (vanilla or chocolate flavors can get boring, and you're limited to mixing with water or milk usually). I have mixed this with juice, milk, pasta sauce, and probably a bunch of other ridiculous combinations. Saw my best gains with pretty much zero side effects with this stuff. You will notice the only ingredients are protein too.

I have the apple melon flavor now, and its not that great tbh. I usually mix it 2 scoops with 1c orange juice and 1c water.
    Yes it is, But I prefer the ultra peptide formula, sounds like you're talking about the whey.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes it is, But I prefer the ultra peptide formula, sounds like you're talking about the whey.
    yeah, the ultra peptide whey. I now see that your link is the casein stuff

speaking of xf though, that "ICE" bcaa product they have looks promising.
    Misc Strength Crew
    Russian Program Weightlifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=707588271

Originally Posted by slowman41 View Post
    yeah, the ultra peptide whey. I now see that your link is the casein stuff

speaking of xf though, that "ICE" bcaa product they have looks promising.
    Yeah, the grape is good.

kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/m...rink/index.htm

I would buy the ones with the least hidden stuff in them and isolates or hydrolysates.

or have him eat egg whites and milk instead.

organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Raw Organic Whey is the highest quality whey protein on the market

Doncanutcho is just really nice. (+1000) Doncanutcho is just really nice. (+1000) Doncanutcho is just really nice. (+1000) Doncanutcho is just really nice. (+1000) Doncanutcho is just really nice. (+1000) Doncanutcho is just really nice. (+1000) Doncanutcho is just really nice. (+1000) Doncanutcho is just really nice. (+1000) Doncanutcho is just really nice. (+1000) Doncanutcho is just really nice. (+1000) Doncanutcho is just really nice. (+1000)
    chicken breasts and whole milk

if hes a wrestler and wants to put on mass and strength he doesnt necessarily need a lot of protein, he needs calories.
    This means he should drink whole milk and eat a lot of good sources of protein and fats like meat, fish nuts etc

Whey and other protein supplements are designed for low caloric diets.
    To cut fat and maintain lean body mass protein supplements can give you the necessary proteins while having very little calories.

your son however a lot of calories to put on mass!
    Olympic lifting crew
    That feel when I have a GF crew
    Misc Med student crew

started training the O-lifts: January 2012

Snatch: 85 kg
    C&J: 110 kg

Originally Posted by organicathlete View Post
    Raw Organic Whey is the highest quality whey protein on the market
    Nothing like resurrecting a 2yr old thread!! Or are you a spam-bot???

TimeTraveler16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey protein isolate vs. whey protein concentrate

In order for the body to make use of the amino acids that make up the proteins in whey, the amino acids must retain the shape that nature gave them, this original shape is called non-denatured. When whey protein is pasteurized and then run through filters as high speeds, the isolate the proteins that build muscles and filter out the other beneficial proteins, this makes for a denatured protein. The amino acids have been heated to too high of a temperature thus bending and twisting the amino acids into shapes the body cannot use. The unusable amino acids burden and congest the body and liver with excess nitrogen. The best form of whey protein powder to consume is one that has not been denatured. One that is derived from grass pastured cows, without hormones or antibiotics. One that is not filtered to remove life giving immune supportive proteins. The best form of a whey protein powder would be non-denatured whey protein "Concentrate" derived from grass pastured cows. Whey protein concentrate is superior to isolate and so much better for the body. There are several decent brands on the market. Warrior Whey, Mercola's Whey, but my favorite is One World Whey.