Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ☆★Bangin Moms since 03★☆ ThaJerzeyDevil's Avatar
    ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what the **** is the chicken u guys serve made of i heard that ****z got msg in it

T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you know what brand of deli meat they use? Not that it matters since deli meat is basically a flat hotdog.

UriarteMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's the difference between the oven roasted chicken with sweet onion sauce and the chicken teriyaki with sweet onion sauce, if any?
    Don't believe in yourself? Fine. Believe in ME! Believe in the guy who believes in YOU!
    Even if my fists were to turn to dust, I would not give up in my quest and neither should you.

nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    on breaks or after the store closing up ever make any bad ass subs?

Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Citric will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why not?

JUSTDOIT94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahaha i work at subway as well, and the above is so true when i started i always put the cheese like that. and, chicken teriyaki is the overall best sub, highest calories for the amount of protein to fat you get. sometimes when i'm prepping the tuna i'll save some and make a sub without any of the mayo in it, pure protein.

JUSTDOIT94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nath123 View Post
    during a bulk, sometimes i would make a 6 inch meatball with 10 meatballs on it, triple cheese, toasted with onions on it, with honey mustard, parm and oregano...i forget the exact, but it was above 1500 calories for a 6 inch.

wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10) wuhantang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i used to work at subway, its ****ing fattening. once you start adding stuff wow it becomes worse than macdonalds.

miniman511 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miniman511 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miniman511 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miniman511 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miniman511 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miniman511 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miniman511 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miniman511 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miniman511 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miniman511 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miniman511 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Swervinn View Post
    Shoot.
    best sandwhich for gains?
    Sponsored Con Cret log..
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137420723

Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jiggly_puff View Post
    also, what do you think about their breakfast sammiches?
    Farkin amazin.

Originally Posted by T_O_N_Y View Post
    Do you know what brand of deli meat they use? Not that it matters since deli meat is basically a flat hotdog.
    Not sure
    Originally Posted by UriarteMD View Post
    What's the difference between the oven roasted chicken with sweet onion sauce and the chicken teriyaki with sweet onion sauce, if any?
    The Chicken Teriyaki has teriyaki sauce. The Roasted Chicken doesnt. Teriyaki and Sweet Onion arent the same thing.
    Originally Posted by nath123 View Post
    Made a Pizza Sub w/ marinara, sausage and peperoni on flatbread its some good ****.
    Originally Posted by wuhantang View Post
    i used to work at subway, its ****ing fattening. once you start adding stuff wow it becomes worse than macdonalds.
    Yeah, the only sauce Is BBQ
    Originally Posted by miniman511 View Post
    best sandwhich for gains?
    Originally Posted by Citric View Post

Why not?
    Lol I do it the top way. Im a Sandwich Artist.