kawa636r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawa636r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Guys i need help and advice!!!!

Too pretty much sum it up i was very overweight as a youg kid and teen.... Lost alot of weight but still over weight till about 3 years ago. Then I stepped in the gym and started working the muscles out, mainly did a total body work out to get cut.(being overweight all my life that was my goal didnt really care about strength.) had a strict "diet" and kept to my calorie goals. working out 4-5 days a week while maintaining 3 jobs,one being at a gym, and thats what the profile pic i have was late last spring at 175 5'11"...... i had moved 45 mins away from my gym and jobs i cut down to weekends off just work p/t at the gym and my f/t job i have gained 20lbs, uncontrolable eating, no drive to do a thing, and no energy. i mean i still "try" to follow a strict diet but being soo far away from my life has got me to do what i did as a fat kid and eat when i get bored and depressed. i have tried everything. i even have a gym in my house with bench and squat rack and all........... please i need help lol. i want to eat even more everytime i see my profile pic. give me some thoughts and ideas to help fight it.

You lose! Good day Sir! themoose333's Avatar
    themoose333 is just really nice. (+1000) themoose333 is just really nice. (+1000) themoose333 is just really nice. (+1000) themoose333 is just really nice. (+1000) themoose333 is just really nice. (+1000) themoose333 is just really nice. (+1000) themoose333 is just really nice. (+1000) themoose333 is just really nice. (+1000) themoose333 is just really nice. (+1000) themoose333 is just really nice. (+1000) themoose333 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like the help of a psychiatrist might help you man. Don't lose hope yet, you've obviously been able to overcome the problem once before.
    Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162405761

"Attention campers, lunch has been canceled today due to a lack of hustle. Deal with it!"
    -Tony Perkins in Heavyweights

S: 345
    B: 240
    D: 385

kawa636r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kawa636r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by themoose333 View Post
    Sounds like the help of a psychiatrist might help you man. Don't lose hope yet, you've obviously been able to overcome the problem once before.
    lol... thanks. Idk if that sounds that bad, not throwing your advice out or anything. just basically switched from a whole routine to a totally different lifestyle. new residence, recently engaged, i was just thinking overloaded with all the crap. but then againg that could be it, i was just more or less seeing if anyone had a way to regain some drive, some get up and go...lol

p.s. and there is a little overexaggerating

tgspeedracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tgspeedracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tgspeedracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tgspeedracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tgspeedracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tgspeedracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tgspeedracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tgspeedracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tgspeedracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tgspeedracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tgspeedracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stress... I've been there. Eat more fruits and veggies will help with energy levels. Winter always sucks for getting in shape

yeah thats what im thinking just trying to get motor started back to my old life

OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Watch video #5 at the bottom of this page. "keeping the fire alive"

http://www.simplyshredded.com/americ...interview.html
    Shredded or Death

Originally Posted by OminousShadow View Post
    Watch video #5 at the bottom of this page. "keeping the fire alive"

http://www.simplyshredded.com/americ...interview.html
    good video and plan of attack just got done watching it, appreciate it