Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000) ricbig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    simplyshredded is full of broscience. Not even sure how it benefits newcomers when they are being fed entirely wrong information.

Further more those videos are inspirational
    boo hoo chacha is serious

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what is the best day to work in dumbbell punches?

KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL @ vid number one" Carbs and sugars n ****"
    *DISCLAIMER: Killdowzer is not responsible for advice he gives or the posts he posts.

BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by magog704 View Post
    what is the best day to work in dumbbell punches?
    He has that exercise in his shoulder video

BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ricbig View Post
    simplyshredded is full of broscience. Not even sure how it benefits newcomers when they are being fed entirely wrong information.

Further more those videos are inspirational
    avi = none

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigAnf View Post

Also tyler mcpeak wants his videos on the site to, but Im worried he is full of broscience too..

hmm
    get him anyways

if you want someone who knows what they are talking about, contact this dude again:

http://www.simplyshredded.com/fitnes...edded-com.html

i can try and hook it up for you if you want, he was interviewed on a site i frequent and i know the editor in chief there. this dude knows his ****, watch this:

interview here: http://muscleandstrength.com/article...interview.html

oh and get more Casey Butt articles, i could contact him aswell as i am a member of his site
    Last edited by xKyle10; 02-02-2011 at 01:13 PM.
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post

I can just see the misc thread now how someone saw a guy doing this in the gym
    Can't help me to 5K reps if you're dead...jus sayin'

Originally Posted by ThaBadGuy View Post

I can just see the misc thread now how someone saw a guy doing this in the gym
    lmao this

Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Ric_Daddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of you guys make all the broscience sound like a bad thing but it doesnt seem to be doing any harm to the countless ripped guys interviewed on simplyshredded. They all seem to give similar advice when it comes to diet and routine tbh. Even though it might not be necessary, tt's not like following that broscience will give you bad results.
    "Love the workout, not the results." - Greg Plitt.

Never give in, Never give up... NEVER BACK DOWN

USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nick Edge is the Messiah of bodybuilding.com

I never thought I could gained 40lbs of lean mass in a year. All I have to do is go on a keto diet and do some isolation work. Thanks Justin my bro. You rock bro!

"You fake picture posting, copy n pasting, suckin on sd's balls, lame azz, dbag, team redz member." - Justin_Iso27

USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100) USAJohn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Ric_Daddy View Post
    A lot of you guys make all the broscience sound like a bad thing but it doesnt seem to be doing any harm to the countless ripped guys interviewed on simplyshredded. They all seem to give similar advice when it comes to diet and routine tbh. Even though it might not be necessary, tt's not like following that broscience will give you bad results.
    When your on steroids you can get away with **** BROSCIENCE!

Whenever I see a big muscular guy in the gym, I always ask myself the question whether he would be a true natural bodybuilder or not. Unfortunately you often cannot answer that question with 100% certainty. It is especially difficult to say, if they haven’t been using drugs for a longer period of time. However, if they are in the middle of a heavy steroid cycle, a trained eye can often clearly see it from their appearance. Usually they gain lots of muscle mass in only a few weeks. They look like if all their muscles are permanently pumped up, even when they are not lifting weights. Their muscles really jump out, look hard, full, and often vascular. Their metabolism is up to twice as high as normal (often above 5,000 calories per day).

Unfortunately there exists no test that can determine a bodybuilder’s detailed drug use in the far past, and doping test results are very easy to manipulate. Therefore, if you really want to know whether a bodybuilder is true natural, or which drugs he has been using to build his physique, you will have to ask him. The standard answer to this question is, however, always “No, I have never used any drugs”. However, if you get to know the guy better, develop some friendship, give him some complements on his physique, and especially if he thinks that you are a drug user yourself or interested in becoming one, he might well loosen up and start telling you at least part of his true story.

There are, however, two simple and quite innocent questions that can help you in many cases figure out whether a guy has ever been on steroids or not:

* Did you ever compete in bodybuilding contests or do you have plans to do so?
    * What is your highest daily calorie intake when you are in good shape?

Remember, about 99% of all competitive bodybuilders use anabolic steroids, certainly the heavy guys. Also remember that a heavy anabolic steroid cycle can double the daily amount of calories burned. If you are still not sure, grab the guy’s balls. If they are the size of a peanut, you can be sure that he is on steroids. If there are no balls at all, you’re dealing with a female bodybuilder. ;-)
    Nick Edge is the Messiah of bodybuilding.com

I never thought I could gained 40lbs of lean mass in a year. All I have to do is go on a keto diet and do some isolation work. Thanks Justin my bro. You rock bro!

"You fake picture posting, copy n pasting, suckin on sd's balls, lame azz, dbag, team redz member." - Justin_Iso27