Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Test Boosters....Directions for when to take?

I started taking Cellucor P6 about a week ago. My experience so far has been pretty good. I have felt more energy both in and out of the gym. This is my first time with a supplement like this. Also I am a greenhorn in the gym so I have lots to learn. At 46 I am just now taking my nutrition and health/body seriously. I researched several products and the reviews for P6 were pretty good so I bought it. But I do have a couple of questions....

1. Should P6 or any other test booster for that matter be taken on an empty stomach?

2. Should it be stacked with any other product?

3. Are there any nutritional supplements or vitamins that would cause the test booster to not be as effective?

4. Any recommendations for any other test booster other than P6?

5. I bought the 120 capsule bottle which is an 8 week supply. Do you think taking the product for 8 weeks is too long? Maybe 4 weeks is ideal?

6. Lastly, after cycling off the product should I switch to a different product to avoid building up a tolerance?

Thanks for reading this and sharing your wisdom......

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    In before oldsuperman!

And there's no need to cycle any natural test boosters. They just aren't strong enough to worry about that sort of thing.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) flat6nut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not go to you doc and have your t levels checked?
    maybe you dont need a "boost", maybe you do.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Ask the manufacturer of the product?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Ask the manufacturer of the product?
    Or simply read the directions on the bottle.
    Or PM a rep from here.
    Or search the supplement section.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The main ingredient:

Ovine Placenta Powder

"The primary active component of P6 Extreme is Equine Chorionic Gonadotropin (eCG), found in high concentrations in Ovine Placenta Powder."
    Are you placing limits on romance? Are you telling me that a sex act involving a robotic monkey, three midgets, a motorized two-headed rubber f'ck-stick, a jungle gym, and some purple truck nutz CAN'T be romantic and loving? - Karl_Hungus

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In before yet another "closed thread"...

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Do_Somethin View Post
    In before yet another "closed thread"...
    Yup, Thought this could not be discussed on the forums now?
    Eric

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by merlinsrealm View Post
    Yup, Thought this could not be discussed on the forums now?
    If it is a product sold on here, it is ok.
    I believe p6 is sold on here. It is OTC.
    M O O N spells LBM

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    Thanks Den
    Eric

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

Originally Posted by merlinsrealm View Post
    Thanks Den
    any time
    M O O N spells LBM

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy ****, that bottle sells for $120 here on bb.com. One of the ingredients is Tribulus along with a bunch of other herbal bull**** found in pretty much every test booster (lol) under the sun. Dude, next time you have a burning desire to throw away $120 PM me for my address so you can send it my way instead. Hope this helps!
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The only test booster I would spend money on is Activate Extreme. It works fairly well for me especially if I use Formadrol along with it. 2 caps of each morning and evening for 4 weeks at a time.
    Was friends with Methuselah

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Holy ****, that bottle sells for $120 here on bb.com. One of the ingredients is Tribulus along with a bunch of other herbal bull**** found in pretty much every test booster (lol) under the sun. Dude, next time you have a burning desire to throw away $120 PM me for my address so you can send it my way instead. Hope this helps!
    We are using Tribulus Atlatus, no terrestris. I am not sure if that was ever updated.

Also there are ingredients in that formula that coasted over your head. Id be happy to explain any in question. Note, part of our generation 3 which has started with the $24.99 C4 extreme ( just search it for the amazing feedback)

and also we will be improving P6 further, both in concentration and value. Just asking you to give it an open mind, over bashing something at first sight.
    Last edited by MikeCellucor; 02-11-2011 at 04:40 PM. Reason: spelling
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    Link in my sig to Cellucor superstore on the site. Also, oldsuperman supports P6, and no better example than him
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by ImDoinItNow View Post
    I started taking Cellucor P6 about a week ago. My experience so far has been pretty good. I have felt more energy both in and out of the gym. This is my first time with a supplement like this. Also I am a greenhorn in the gym so I have lots to learn. At 46 I am just now taking my nutrition and health/body seriously. I researched several products and the reviews for P6 were pretty good so I bought it. But I do have a couple of questions....

1. Should P6 or any other test booster for that matter be taken on an empty stomach? I do prefer it before I eat, or workout, but its not necessary.

2. Should it be stacked with any other product? Sure, whats the goal? More mass add Magnapower creatine, or M5 ( stim or stim free). Ifs its weightloss try N0 extreme before each workout.

3. Are there any nutritional supplements or vitamins that would cause the test booster to not be as effective? Lots of fiber with the pills would potentially mess up absorption.. I would suggest adding ZMA while using a test booster. Also, EV Olive Oil, and even a little bit of red meat to keep mono and sat fats up.

4. Any recommendations for any other test booster other than P6? Its gets hard running test boosters back to back, but there are a few. It should just not have any anti-estrogens in it. You need at least a 8 week break from anti-e's if you are still all natural ( no HRT).

5. I bought the 120 capsule bottle which is an 8 week supply. Do you think taking the product for 8 weeks is too long? Maybe 4 weeks is ideal? I would suggest just taking 2 caps a day every day for 60 days. You can then take 2 weeks off, and do it again it you want.

6. Lastly, after cycling off the product should I switch to a different product to avoid building up a tolerance? I find P6 continues working for about a week after last dose. I also find that I tend to still see benefit for a few weeks after. I believe since P6 intereacts directly with the HPTA that is almost gets your body back into an optimal cycle, even when you are finished with the cycle. That is pretty much anecdotal, but from the guy who probably tested P6 more than anyone else in the country, lol.

Hope that helps a bit.

plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000)

1. Should P6 or any other test booster for that matter be taken on an empty stomach?

3. Are there any nutritional supplements or vitamins that would cause the test booster to not be as effective?

5. I bought the 120 capsule bottle which is an 8 week supply. Do you think taking the product for 8 weeks is too long? Maybe 4 weeks is ideal?

6. Lastly, after cycling off the product should I switch to a different product to avoid building up a tolerance?

Worthless........especially at that price.

Like OOS said..........."send me the money instead".

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Geez, and all this time, I was under the impression that FDA classifies any substance that actually increases human hormone production as a drug, and thus, is not qualified to be sold OTC at retail.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    We are using Tribulus Atlatus, no terrestris. I am not sure if that was every updated.

Also there are ingredients in that formula that coasted over your head. Id be happy to explain any in question. Note, part of our generation 3 which has started with the $24.99 C4 extreme ( just search it for the amazing feedback)

and also we will be improving P6 further, both in concentration and value. Just asking you to give it an open mind, over bashing something at first sight.
    I have never met OOS but from all his post that I've read......IMO......he is not bashing at first sight.

Now.....what I do know VVVVV

Three peeps (irl) that have took said supp and zilch (through mirror and blood work).

........and before you go there........

Yes, there diet/training/sleep is in check. They are not your regular gym rats....as a matter of fact one of them has his pro card (natty pro...two years ago) and the other two are still chasing the card.

Anyways........I know it's your job and all and this site is here for exactly that "to sale supps"........but.......that does not mean we are stupid and or uneducated in said subject or the like.

Geez, and all this time, I was under the impression that FDA classifies any substance that actually increases human hormone production as a drug, and thus, is not qualified to be sold OTC at retail.
    Exactly........

Good thing for them (certain companies) that a sucker is born every minute. I'm just glad I'm not one of them.....or should I say...."anymore".......learned along time/$$$ ago.

Just asking you to give it an open mind, over bashing something at first sight.
    I'm not attempting to defend OutOfStep; he certainly can speak for himself if he so chooses.

But your post makes it sound like anyone who doubts that your product actually does anything doesn't have any knowledge of such substances. I'd put hard cash on the fact that OOS knows exactly what he's talking about.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Also, oldsuperman supports P6, and no better example than him
    ^^^^I missed this earlier.

Let's be clear here; is he being paid/compensated to support/represent your products?
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irondiesel58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

WOW so many people on this site who don't belong. So many just need to be heard, it's funny. Ok I use a test booster too. I just started on N1-T BY Universal. It's funny something that costs alot might not work as well as a much cheaper item for you. I started whith the recommended dose but I found out it takesabout a week or 2 to really feel a difference. Keep taking it as rec; then decide if you want to up it. Remember it will take time to build up to the new dose. After this bottle if it works for you try a cheaper brand. Or if it didn't try on with different ingredients. Sift through the jerks and you'll find lots of people who will help you here.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ImDoinItNow
    the results you are seeing now may owe as much to being a "greenhorn" as much as anything.
    Not knocking anything your taking but at this stage of your training anything you do will produce positive results.
    After about a year, when your progress has leveled off, you can then get a better idea of the efficacy of any supplement.
    I'm not telling you not to take them mind you, just that you cant trust what your body is telling you about them at this early stage.

ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImDoinItNow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Irondiesel58 View Post
    WOW so many people on this site who don't belong. So many just need to be heard, it's funny. Ok I use a test booster too. I just started on N1-T BY Universal. It's funny something that costs alot might not work as well as a much cheaper item for you. I started whith the recommended dose but I found out it takesabout a week or 2 to really feel a difference. Keep taking it as rec; then decide if you want to up it. Remember it will take time to build up to the new dose. After this bottle if it works for you try a cheaper brand. Or if it didn't try on with different ingredients. Sift through the jerks and you'll find lots of people who will help you here.
    I hear you on the " to be heard" comment. I wasn't expecting that at all. I'm new to training and a healthy lifestyle and was hoping to receive some good advice and wisdom from the more experienced. I appreciate not only your advice but all the others who commented above in a positive and constructive manner.

I have been using the product for 1.5 weeks and feel some benefit already in energy levels, more restful sleep and libido. Hopefully the effects will continue. However, I'm sure the effects of a product or any other product will diminish in its efficacy with continued and prolonged use.

I did a lot of research on test boosters. It is difficult to discern what is marketing hype and what is the truth. So after trolling through countless product reviews both from the industry and actual consumers I thought this was the best product for me.

As to the price and the comment in an earlier post referencing my intelligence in purchasing such an expensive product..... Well, after scouring the internet I found the 120 capsule bottle on sale at a 40% discount. I'd say that was a significant savings for a "sucker" to find!

Thanks again for all the constructive wisdom. I look forward to the challenge ahead as I sojourn on this road of transformation......

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

There's better ones than Cellucor IMO. Animal Stak, Animal Test, Testopro to name a few. Take till infiniti if you want. There's millions of Asians who take 400mg TongKat Ali daily for most of their lives. Tongkat Ali = LongJack one of the few natural ingredients proven to actually raise test.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    There's better ones than Cellucor IMO. Animal Stak, Animal Test, Testopro to name a few. Take till infiniti if you want. There's millions of Asians who take 400mg TongKat Ali daily for most of their lives. Tongkat Ali = LongJack one of the few natural ingredients proven to actually raise test.
    Thanks. I will definitely keep that in mind if I ever take another cycle of a test booster.

^^^^I missed this earlier.

Let's be clear here; is he being paid/compensated to support/represent your products?
    I am not just a forum rep. I am a full time employee who has spent about 10 years in this industry. I am very dedicated to the customers of Cellucor. The recent price changes, product upgrades, coupons, and promos, all get filtered through me. So, if anything I have proven my value and worth since taking over the National Sales Rep job. In less than 12 months we have really revamped the line, and made big moves to show you guys we are serious.

To some of the other posts.......

I am not the one pretending I know everything. There is plenty of that going on in this thread without my help.

I simply came to a thread where OP asked about Cellucor products. Which he received some basic helpful info ( of course in my opinion) and I chose to fill in the rest. I am sitting across from a biochem specialist at the moment. We were addressing changes to some generation 3 formulas. So, If I do not have the knowledge, more than likely he does...

We are using Tribulus Atlatus, no terrestris. I am not sure if that was ever updated.

I can see this being taken the wrong way.

You have to understand that when you boost up Test, many things happen. A lot of feedback loops, enzymes, hormones, etc... all start moving around and shifting. If you do not account for things like DHT, Estrogen, LDL Cholesterol, SHBG, and sTAR then you are really missing pieces to the puzzle.

Everything in P6 is either boosting an avenue of natural production, and or preventing the decline or breakdown of this boost.

Side effects of test boosting are sweating, acne, mood swings, etc....these are all hormonal shifts, and in P6 extreme are easily prevented. Most people take these as signs that they are working. Well, they are working, but are not working to your advantage.

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am sitting across from a biochem specialist at the moment.
    From your product literature: "eCG acts as an orthologous hormone to hCG and causes the same LH surge and increase in both testosterone and fertility."

Ask your expert where the studies on orally administered ovine placenta powder having any affect on LH and test levels in healthy human males are, beacuse I can't seem to find any. Or, point me in the direction of where I might find them. Actually, I'd love to see any studies using your product on healthy men and showing it does anything besides empty a person's wallet to the tune of $120. I won't hold my breath for that last one though. I have full access to Harvard's medical library, so I should be able to locate even the most obscure journals.

Your product contains 9 different ingredients in a whopping 1176 mg dose. Just one of the ingedients, 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, is normally dosed around 500mg-1000mg. Your product looks like underdosed and overpriced crap.

BTW, your website lists Tribulus Terrestris on the ingredient panel, not Alatus.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges