Thread: bulking on keto

BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000) BCRich is just really nice. (+1000)

bulking on keto

so ive been going semi-keto cutting for about 2-3 weeks (started my cut in late november) (I eat carbs from around 7 am to 2 pm only. I workout at noon and my last carb meal is right after) and im seeing awesome results as far as leaning out.

Ide like to keep this going as Im eating on a deficit and am seing better results with the same calories and low carbohydrates/more fat.

question is, can I bulk on keto.

the obvious answer is yes, as long as I am eating more than maintenance calories and gaining weight.

I dont really have a specific question but I am a little grey on the idea because I dont really ever hear many people bulking on keto/low carb.

Im not near bulking again yet but ide like to know some peoples views on it because I feel that it would be the best choice for my bulk.

Thinking about carb cycling also in the future but for now im just steady cutting.
    Misc Biochem brah

Knowledge is as good a weapon as any. Weapons were made with knowledge

~Frank

$````House, Dubstep, Trance, Chill, Hip Hop tracks````$
    http://soundcloud.com/bcrich

Inquire about Zapnin SolidSteel86's Avatar
    SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just take the term "keto" out of your vernacular. You're not in it and you're not using it.

Keto refers to being in a state of ketogensis in which your body turns fats into ketones to be used by organs in place of carbohydrates. You remain in a state of persistant ketosis only after longer periods of low to no carbs, not "I eat carbs everyday".

You're low carbing (generally <100g of carbs a day and consumed around workout or in the morning), which is fine, a lot of people do well on it, but it's not ketogenic.

To answer your question, yes you can bulk on ketogenic diets and low carb diets.

Carbs make it easier for a lot of folks, but it's totally doable.
    I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor. -- Thoreau