Closed Thread
    jdawger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

suck my dick yall

i hate all you ****ers and im the best in this site just wanted you all to know that.

Registered User Blackhawk123nwh's Avatar
    Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    k, and oh by im sure ull be banned pretty soon

AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol,kids...

broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50) broschak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

haha i actualy lauged out loud
    no pain no gain

height: 5' 9"
    weight: 195 lbs
    bench max: 250 lbs
    squat max: 405 lbs
    deadlift max: 425 lbs
    powerclean max: 205 lbs

The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    POOF!!!! BE GONE!
    It's my turn.

jdawger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how can a man ge bann

ed

ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ComfortEagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: suck my dick yall

Originally posted by jdawger
    i hate all you ****ers and im the best in this site just wanted you all to know that.

BigGill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGill will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sure bro.....whatever...get a life.
    Stats:

height/weight: 6'1'' 245
    currently:
    Are you animal?

"Pain is only weakness leaving the body!"
    "Why are you crying?..."
    "Give me one more rep!"

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Ho ya!! You the Man!!!

I present you with this award.
    Attached Images
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: suck my dick yall

Originally posted by jdawger
    no.. you suck my dick... dawg

The IP Address is: 64.12.96.47. The host name is: cache-mtc-ab10.proxy.aol.com