krackedup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krackedup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krackedup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

can vpx redline make you fail a drug test

have a urine test tommrow and drank a redline was woundering if it would show as a false positive for amphetamines

LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by krackedup View Post
    have a urine test tommrow and drank a redline was woundering if it would show as a false positive for amphetamines
    You're not going to fail it because of Redline.

mikelebp1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know it amps you up pretty good, but it's all legal.
    I got nothing

jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes, it will. you better find a fake penis and some clean urine, and tape it to your leg or you're screwed.

krackedup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krackedup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krackedup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah but alot of weight loss products and ephedrine show up as amphetamine. thats why i am asking

Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah but alot of weight loss products and ephedrine show up as amphetamine. thats why i am asking
    i don't recall redline containing ephedrine.
    "I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels!" - Jack Lupino

"after the 3rd set he vomited, after the 4th set, he vomited really, really hard, I did not have him perform a 5th set" - Keith Wassung

Originally Posted by Jack_Lupino View Post
    i don't recall redline containing ephedrine.
    no it doesnt but it contains phenylethylamine. wich i have no idea what is and how its broken down in the body. they say it is like a amphetamine but havnt seen much when i look it up. one site said maybe .

Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000)
    no it doesnt but it contains phenylethylamine. wich i have no idea what is and how its broken down in the body. they say it is like a amphetamine but havnt seen much when i look it up. one site said maybe .
    http://www.amazon.com/Pihkal-Chemica.../dp/0963009605
    "I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels!" - Jack Lupino

"after the 3rd set he vomited, after the 4th set, he vomited really, really hard, I did not have him perform a 5th set" - Keith Wassung

namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) namack2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Little late to be worrying about it now after the fact, isn't it? I have taken Redline in the past and have had drug tests. Don't sweat it
    Train To Gain Not Maintain

nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathanfajkus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PEA is found in chocolate, I haven't heard of anyone failing a drug test from chocolate...
    ::: Activate Xtreme & Triazole Log :::
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132810753

thanx for the info....

dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up nope

the only thing i know of that's out now and makes you fail is the 1 3 dimeth in usplabs products and 1mr

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dawhud View Post
    the only thing i know of that's out now and makes you fail is the 1 3 dimeth in usplabs products and 1mr
    BS. Ive taken plenty of drug tests and never failed while taking 1,3 and E on the way to the test and the days leading up till it. Lab analysis and dip stick varieties. Quit spreadin fawking rumors. Your going deep red brah.
    "2Burnt takes AlphaMax to the Max" log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157974513&p=1170521023#post1170521023

<<PH/DS Family Member 3rd cousin once removed>>

Don't expect a supplement company to wipe your ass for you, only YOU know what you eat, which pre you take, and how much folic acid you intake daily. Supplement accordingly.-POISON

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You'll be OK, but when I have drug tests, I pretty much avoid supps for a week, better safe than sorry...I ain't lossing a job cause of poor manufacturing / labeling.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    You'll be OK, but when I have drug tests, I pretty much avoid supps for a week, better safe than sorry...I ain't lossing a job cause of poor manufacturing / labeling.
    Thats a good point. The whole sx debacle and j war fare prove we just dont always know.
    "2Burnt takes AlphaMax to the Max" log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157974513&p=1170521023#post1170521023

<<PH/DS Family Member 3rd cousin once removed>>

Don't expect a supplement company to wipe your ass for you, only YOU know what you eat, which pre you take, and how much folic acid you intake daily. Supplement accordingly.-POISON

gray121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

YES Indeed

I just failed a urine drug screen this morning testing positive for amphetamines. A quantitative value of greater than 5000, "aka" off the chart. I take many supplements and clearly do not use amphetamines. I drank redline two hours prior to the drug screen. Had no idea this would create a false positive. Further analysis using mass spectrometry can differentiate the actual substance that created the false positive however is much more expensive and is impractical to use as a first line drug screen. How funny!