WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

For trainers who have their own studio

I'm finally at the point where I'm looking into getting my own space, ideally with enough room that I could have a couple of other trainers in it to help with overhead. I've started looking at space, but was curious as to how much square footage some of you have. By myself I could definitely get away with about 600-800 square feet (I think) but if there was say 3 trainers and clients working there it would be tight. Right now I run my business renting space in a place that is probably about 1200 of floor space and another 1000 for two offices, two changerooms and bathrooms. I would only need floor space, maybe one small office and probably two small change rooms for either sex or when clients overlap.

Bathroom access is an obvious one, but how necessary is it to have showers? I'm not a really high impact trainer since most of my practice is injury rehab and only one of my current clients ever showers at the gym before work. Obvious reps for any good insight.