fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

When to switch from bulking to cutting?

I started bulking back in mid november.
    I am 19, 6ft 3 and started at 175lb.

I manageded to get up to 190lb and have kind of stopped there, how much more should I bulk before I start cutting.....like what weight should I aim for before cutting?
    Is 15pound in two months too much to bullk of not enough...>

Also when I start cutting I am going to stop taking my mass gainer protein shake,,,,what supp's should I start taking for a cutting protein shake?
    + thinks like LX, fat burners...etc?

thanks,

Juro94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juro94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started to cut after 7 months of bulking And 30 pounds later. Im still taking protein, just cutting fat out of my diet. In addition to adding cardio into my workouts. Keep up with the protein to keep your muscle happy. When decide to cut is really your choice bro, whenever you satisfied with your bulk.

Pukapa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pukapa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pukapa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pukapa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Juro94 View Post
    I just started to cut after 7 months of bulking And 30 pounds later. Im still taking protein, just cutting fat out of my diet. In addition to adding cardio into my workouts. Keep up with the protein to keep your muscle happy. When decide to cut is really your choice bro, whenever you satisfied with your bulk.
    wrong u should not cut fat out your diet you should cut carbs out your diet. your body will burn the carbs first then your fat but without carbs ur body will go straight to burning fat

fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fulham4eva is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Pukapa View Post
    wrong u should not cut fat out your diet you should cut carbs out your diet. your body will burn the carbs first then your fat but without carbs ur body will go straight to burning fat
    Ok thanks, If anyone has any more info let me know.

ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cut man

ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ranasingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ftw

matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this thread is terrible
    "I wish people trained their brains with the same passion they are training their biceps." - Juliacheh

"you dont want a lot of simple carbs because it increases estrogen levels in your body. unless you eat them right after you workout. estrogen will quicken the uptake of protein and it repleneshes glycogen levels in your muscles!" -GOMDpls

Originally Posted by matthew3881 View Post
    this thread is terrible
    true very unhelpful

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Pukapa View Post
    this.

flexxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont bulk for too long, it can cause your body to create new fat cells which you dont want. Layne Norton wrote an article about it if u wanna check it out

Originally Posted by flexxxx View Post
    Dont bulk for too long, it can cause your body to create new fat cells which you dont want. Layne Norton wrote an article about it if u wanna check it out
    How long is maximum bulking for?
    I have been bulking for 2 months and put on roughly 18lbs.

Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd say start cutting when your happy with the amount of muscle mass you have and/ or unhappy with the amount of fat.

kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by flexxxx View Post

****ing epic, what has this forum come too

jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100) jhonkame is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by fulham4eva View Post

I manageded to get up to 190lb and have kind of stopped there, how much more should I bulk before I start cutting.....like what weight should I aim for before cutting?

Also when I start cutting I am going to stop taking my mass gainer protein shake,,,,what supp's should I start taking for a cutting protein shake?

thanks,
    you should bulk untill 12 weeks before competition. Then you should cut. Then after competition you should bulk.

I'm driven by results. AndrewK1's Avatar
    AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fulham4eva View Post

thanks,
    ITT: Terrible Advice. I have seen your pics bro, don't do a massive bulk anymore and DONT cut. You need to gain muscle mass, just go about 400-500 above your maintenance and increase the intensity of your work outs dude. You have a long way to go, granted, I don;t know your end goals, but I think it's safe to assume you want to be jacked like the rest of guys. Keep going, I unlike most am always bulking I have added all my weight without increasing my bodyfat tremendously. In the end dont cut because you will undo everything you were trying to gain.
    I owe all to the LORD Jesus Christ. Author and Finisher.

Devastation----> Determination-----> Domination.

DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    usually once you hit about 15% bf you should consider cutting to around 10% and then clean bulking again.
    CATZCREW BRAH

get wid it or get lost