View Poll Results: CARDIO: Before breakfast or After

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Before breakfast with no food duh!

18 60.00%
  • No...no...Not in the morning man, your robbing muscle!! get some food!

12 40.00%
    Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

CARDIO: Before or After?

I am going to make a poll out of this also but first I want to get some answers. First off, I hear you should do cardio in the morning before eating anything because the glycogen levels are low in your body and you will kick right into burning stored fat. Granted that makes sense...but...
    I also have spoken with people and by doing cardio in the morning before eating anything is bad since there are no carbs or anything to get the energy from it will turn to the muscle to get the needed energy which is bad....this also makes sense because it is catobolism, when your feeding off your muscles for the energy.
    It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could clear this up for me before I start doing my cardio and cutting up for the summer.

Thanks,

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    come on guys someone has to know the answer.

peace
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Check out the topic of the week sectin..
    There's a post about this.

READ THIS ONE!!!!!!!!! READ THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe the morning is the go because your body will use what ever carbs are left first (as carbs are easy to break down to create energy. not usually many left in the morn) and then it will look for other sources. If doing hard cardio say over 60% of max heart rate then yes it will break down you muscle to supply a quick source of energy. But if you keep you heart rate below 60% max then due to your body only needing a slow release of energy to manage the work load then it will break down fat to supply the energy. I like keeping heart rate around 50-55% and I beleive 40-60mins is ideal in the morn. I think it is also good to do cardio for no more than 30 mins after your weight session once again below 60% H.R. (protein shake straight after). I only do cardio when wanting to get really lean otherwise I won't bother with it, personally I find it really boring. If I want to lose 1-2 kg then I will play with my deit by cutting the cabs down for a couple of weeks and this seems to work fine. ---

This was a post from thread on AR from 'Hoopfxw'.....2 other people responded with same ideas/answers. What are your thoughts???

READ THIS ONE!!! READ THIS ONE!!!! READ THIS ONE!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    peace
    Last edited by Robert; 02-10-2002 at 12:25 PM.
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"

bump read this please
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"

bump read 2 posts up itss the longer one

peace
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"