MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow GYM-LESS Workout routine for women ?

I've got a friend who has tried out that work out and she's really happy with it, but I'm not really sure about the efficiency of that workout. Any ideas ?
    http://teenfitnessblog.blogspot.com/...for-girls.html
    Ride the @€!"%ING LIGHTNING !

Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisterstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shes not really working on her legs at all besides her calves. And theres no variety if shes supposed to do that everyday or every couple days. They are good upper body exercises but her lower half will suffer.
    How bad do you want it?
    How bad do you need it?
    Cause if you want it all
    You've got to lay it all out on the line

MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10) MonsterForm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Twisterstar View Post
    Shes not really working on her legs at all besides her calves. And theres no variety if shes supposed to do that everyday or every couple days. They are good upper body exercises but her lower half will suffer.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing but my friend was so excited about this workout so I wasn't really sure about it.
    Any workout plan suggestions ?

Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danni89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NEW RULES OF LIFTING FOR WOMEN BY LOU SCHULER!!!!!

its beyond amazing!
    Danni xx

Follow me and my preparation for my first bikini competition - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130934703

Originally Posted by Danni89 View Post
    NEW RULES OF LIFTING FOR WOMEN BY LOU SCHULER!!!!!

its beyond amazing!
    What... ?

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MonsterForm View Post
    What... ?
    New Rules of Lifting for Women is a book with a pretty solid workout routine in it. If your friend doesn't have a gym membership, she'd need to have a good weight set, bench, stability ball, etc., at home.

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Single leg squats/pistol squats would go well with those other bodyweight exercises.

Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    New Rules of Lifting for Women is a book with a pretty solid workout routine in it. If your friend doesn't have a gym membership, she'd need to have a good weight set, bench, stability ball, etc., at home.
    Thanks (:

sgabika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sgabika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, I've been doing this for the last few months and it's amazing. I've never done anything like this. Tell your friend to go to bodyrock.tv and read there a little bit.
    The girl puts a new high intense interval training EVERY SINGLE day. She does the same thing what she puts up and she looks like THAT!!
    Check it out, I love it.

Originally Posted by sgabika View Post
    Hey, I've been doing this for the last few months and it's amazing. I've never done anything like this. Tell your friend to go to bodyrock.tv and read there a little bit.
    The girl puts a new high intense interval training EVERY SINGLE day. She does the same thing what she puts up and she looks like THAT!!
    Check it out, I love it.
    Every SINGLE DAY ? Isn't that a bit much ?