Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why are steroids illegal?

I can understand athletic competitions having their rules, and banning athletes who don't follow the same set of rules. But if someone is not in competition, and is just trying to better their own body, and is following the advice of a doctor who is watching for side effects, then why can't they do steroids? Is it because the guys who don't want to do steroids don't want to compete with men who do when it comes to dating?

Suppose there was a drug that could make your appearance a 10/10 for 5 years. You could make women very happy, and get the women you wanted, while the other guys settled for what they could get. The catch was that after 5 years, you would drop down to 4/10, when otherwise you'd be a 7/10. Maybe you'd have some health problems after that too. Do you think a lot of guys would be pressured to take the drug? Do you think hot women would date the 10/10 guys while they looked good, and then dump them afterward? Would you want the drug illegal, or would you say to each their own?

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank a progressive. The pharmaceutical companies have.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    steroids are illegal because uncle sam doesnt think you are responsible enough to make decisions of what to put in your body.
    I would die for Palestine

KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by otisthebat View Post
    steroids are illegal because uncle sam doesnt think you are responsible enough to make decisions of what to put in your body.
    Which is true for the most part. Remember try to think in bird's eye view. You might be smart enough, and you realize this, but don't think most people do, because they don't.

God only knows how many idiots in high school would start doing steroids if it was legal, and **** up there bodies.

NATTYPB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NATTYPB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NATTYPB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NATTYPB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NATTYPB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NATTYPB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NATTYPB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NATTYPB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NATTYPB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NATTYPB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NATTYPB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KelThuzad View Post
    Which is true for the most part. Remember try to think in bird's eye view. You might be smart enough, and you realize this, but don't think most people do, because they don't.

God only knows how many idiots in high school would start doing steroids if it was legal, and **** up there bodies.
    i can go into a store and buy a hammer and smash my own head open. should hammers be illegal?

if you are dumb enough to use ANY product..food,drug, etc. to an extent where it doe harm then you are retarded and you should let evolution take its course.
    I START MY CUT TOMORROW...

IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Steroids are illegal because of sports propaganda.

it looked bigger at 130 Lawlzorz's Avatar
    Lawlzorz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lawlzorz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lawlzorz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lawlzorz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lawlzorz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lawlzorz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lawlzorz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lawlzorz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lawlzorz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lawlzorz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lawlzorz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    legal to posses in canada

u mirin?
    PC Master Race (Minesweeper 60+ FPS)

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Better outlaw alcohol too.

Wouldn't want underage kids to drink and drive.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NATTYPB View Post
    i can go into a store and buy a hammer and smash my own head open. should hammers be illegal?

if you are dumb enough to use ANY product..food,drug, etc. to an extent where it doe harm then you are retarded and you should let evolution take its course.
    I agree with this...you cant idiotproof everything and you shouldn't have to...
    ****MILF CREW****

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They're illegal because of sports. Idiots in high school ALREADY **** up their bodies using steroids because it's illegal to do them with doctor supervision and advice. Legalize and regulate them with proper education, not fear mongering, and people would be able to use them properly without ****ing themselves up.
    I want to touch the butt.

ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because the government is afraid that the people will get too ripped and strong.
    Virile agitur

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well first of all why would doctor poison you for no medical reason, sure they could probably dose you up safely with opiates so you can get high a lot also but what is the point?

taking steroids is not 'bettering' your body at all not sure where you got that info maybe you should see side effects from the drug even with proper pct. Healthy diet and exercise is bettering the body not pumping your body with 10x the test shutting down your natural production down.

Anyone who NEEDS test can get it from a doctor easily like how it should be. Things for medical purposes you can get with a doctor prescription.

They should be decriminalized like all drugs though, yet with steroids are pretty much already decriminalized you wont get locked up for it unless you have so much your distributing it.
    Last edited by someonefat; 01-26-2011 at 05:29 PM.
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    well first of all why would doctor poison you for no medical reason, sure they could probably dose you up safely with opiates so you can get high a lot also but what is the point?

taking steroids is not 'bettering' your body at all not sure where you got that info maybe you should see side effects from the drug even with proper pct. Healthy diet and exercise is bettering the body not pumping your body with 10x the test shutting down your natural production down.

Anyone who NEEDS test can get it from a doctor easily like how it should be. Things for medical purposes you can get with a doctor prescription.
    lol, i don't need the government telling me what i NEED *******. i don't NEED to eat anything but the most bland food, i don't NEED to live in a nice house, i don't NEED to play video games, i don't NEED to drive a nice car, i don't NEED to wear nice clothes, but last i checked i didn't live in ****in oceania and could make my own decisions.
    I want to touch the butt.

EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What do you think society would look like if they were legal? Assume they were legal. How many high school kids do think would use them? I would say nearly all of them. The peer pressure would be insurmountable. You'll be at a huge disadvantage in sports and getting girls and kids will feel too pressured to take them. Even if you make them illegal for kids, they wouldn't have a hard time getting them at all if they were legal for adults. You would pretty much have a society indulged with steroid abuse, not just use. Their usage would spiral out of control. And yes they do have negative side effects if not used properly and they have drastic side effects in general. It would be very irresponsible of a doctor to give you steroids without any guidance so why would you expect the government to do the same? You can say you would require doctor supervision but that won't matter because by making them legal you're drastically changing the availability of steroids and people will easily be able to obtain them without doctor supervision. Then you would hear about all of these cases where people OD and misuse them because they aren't properly educated and supervised. Don't look at steroid use from your own perspective, look at it if you were trying to run and maintain a legit society. If you run a nation, you can't just legalize drugs that are this potent while your nation counts on your judgment for making responsible decisions. You can say they are legal in other nations and they have no problems but the situations aren't comparable. Our society is way more superficial, it's a totally different story. I'm all for personal use or whatever, but I think you would be very irresponsible to make them legal.

anonymous
    Because when Joe Biden wasn't passing laws that gave the cops huge leverage over 'urban' drug users, he was busy cleaning up sport and keeping American kids safe from juice pushing commies.

aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT OP assumes that all women only care about muscles.

Would you date any woman with big tits and an as s, even if her face was disgustingly mutilated and she had the mind of a pig?

Steroids don't instantly turn any man into a 9/10 (10/10s don't exist *******)
    I've been cold at the podium since break-dancing on linoleum.

Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We have so many other drugs to worry about in our community like, Meth., Coke, Weed, etc. According to National News, now we have to outlaw bath salts and plant food because people are turning to those substances to get HIGH.

When the FBI came knocking at our door (wasting my tax money with their presence), with Federal Postal Inspectors (wasting my tax money also with their presence), and a local detective (wasting one of the highest city rate tax dollars) spouting some **** about they "thought" my husband was buying steriods 3 years ago, and found his phone number from 5 years ago (that he doesn't even have anymore) in someone's phone who was a "suspected" steriod distributor-I told them to leave and not come back without a warrant and our ability to lawyer up against some he said she said bull ****. They even interviewed my husband's ex-wife and caused problems for us because we share custody of a child with her. So, to make a long story short those *******s never came back! They charged the local distributor (in a community of 30,000) people and he ended up with PROBABTION. My husband was a suspected buyer??? This was the stupidest bull **** that I have ever witnessed in my life and my lawyer laughed about it when I called him and relayed the story. You can go to FL and get a perscription for way over the normal levels of test from a medical doctor---Just like you can go get tabs, and oxycotin, medical weed, etc. etc. So, I think the steriod issue is just out of control now.

This Country is turning Socialist and slowly Communist. I am so tired of all of the government regulations! I think we should let people do what they want in accordance to using steriods. The government thinks that we are too stupid and incompetent to take care of our own needs or make adult decisions. Example: Damn, I don't want to wear my seat belt; but, the law says that I have too. I don't want so many gun control regulations; but, the government says we have too. I don't want someone telling me that everyone in this country has to have health insurance, because I already have it and the last time that I checked my tax money was spent providing medical cards to a lot of people. But, the government says that I have too. In short, I don't support big government and it's regulations.

KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    Better outlaw alcohol too.

Wouldn't want underage kids to drink and drive.
    Can't compare running a cycle of deca at 16, potentially permanently shutting down your HPTA along with stunting your growth, to say getting drunk at a party.. This is beyond stupidity.

Some of you need to wake up, morons. Believing the government has some secret conspiracy to keep alcohol, marijuana, prostitution, & etc illegal to benefit. This is beyond stupid, and as stupid you might think some of the laws are.. They are there for a reason. Or else, why doesn't every single country just legalize everything? ****ing nutjobs, lol

Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EndingLife View Post
    What do you think society would look like if they were legal? Assume they were legal. How many high school kids do think would use them? I would say nearly all of them. The peer pressure would be insurmountable. You'll be at a huge disadvantage in sports and getting girls and kids will feel too pressured to take them. Even if you make them illegal for kids, they wouldn't have a hard time getting them at all if they were legal for adults. You would pretty much have a society indulged with steroid abuse, not just use. Their usage would spiral out of control. And yes they do have negative side effects if not used properly and they have drastic side effects in general. It would be very irresponsible of a doctor to give you steroids without any guidance so why would you expect the government to do the same? You can say you would require doctor supervision but that won't matter because by making them legal you're drastically changing the availability of steroids and people will easily be able to obtain them without doctor supervision. Then you would hear about all of these cases where people OD and misuse them because they aren't properly educated and supervised. Don't look at steroid use from your own perspective, look at it if you were trying to run and maintain a legit society. If you run a nation, you can't just legalize drugs that are this potent while your nation counts on your judgment for making responsible decisions. You can say they are legal in other nations and they have no problems but the situations aren't comparable. Our society is way more superficial, it's a totally different story. I'm all for personal use or whatever, but I think you would be very irresponsible to make them legal.
    Wow! If the government agreed with you that we would have such massive abuse of steriods, they would slap a tax on it and put it in every pharmacy in this Nation. Who are you kidding???? LOL!!!

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm confused about this because even the FDA disagreed with prohibiting steroids.

Of course now they support it.

EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Aparks3108 View Post
    Wow! If the government agreed with you that we would have such massive abuse of steriods, they would slap a tax on it and put it in every pharmacy in this Nation. Who are you kidding???? LOL!!!
    I'm pretty sure the government would take massive criticism for keeping steroids legal for the sole purpose of collecting tax money.

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't compare running a cycle of deca at 16, potentially permanently shutting down your HPTA along with stunting your growth, to say getting drunk at a party.. This is beyond stupidity.
    The point is, just because something is legal for adults, doesn't mean its legal for minors.

Teens driving drunk does far more damage than than steroid abuse. Should we outlaw alcohol?
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong wall of text without spacing.

From scan, your stance is if legal, everyone would use them.

What evidence do you have of this? Why would everyone use them? People are aware of the possible side-effects. In some sports it's even detrimental to be that big.(I'm assuming you're referring to sports players when saying everyone)
    This is our world now...the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud.

"A dollar doesn't seem like much till its your last one." - skinny buckeye

Some of you need to wake up, morons. Believing the government has some secret conspiracy to keep alcohol, marijuana, prostitution, & etc illegal to benefit. This is beyond stupid, and as stupid you might think some of the laws are.. They are there for a reason. Or else, why doesn't every single country just legalize everything? ****ing nutjobs, lol

Why not? Drunk driving kills, ins't that what you saying a cycle of Deca MIGHT do? Why don't you research the teenage drunk driving stats? Marijuana is legal in 13 of the 50 states already. Look, Prohibition did not work in the early 1900's, and manufacturing and drinking alcohol was made legal again. Government collects alot of money from taxes on the sell of alcohol and licenses etc. Prostitution is legal in NEVADA. They TAX the institutions in Nevada for the sale of sex. Every state has the opportunity to decide if prostitution should be illegal and all but one did. You are ****ing crazy!!!!! LOL!!!

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    lol, i don't need the government telling me what i NEED *******. i don't NEED to eat anything but the most bland food, i don't NEED to live in a nice house, i don't NEED to play video games, i don't NEED to drive a nice car, i don't NEED to wear nice clothes, but last i checked i didn't live in ****in oceania and could make my own decisions.
    if your dying from an illness you don't need to take medication but a doctor would give you medication for it if you saw him. There is 0 reason for a doctor to give a healthy person test, and most would agree would be a really bad idea.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

I'm pretty sure the government would take massive criticism for keeping steroids legal for the sole purpose of collecting tax money.
    The government receives massive criticism every day and it didn't stop "O'bama care". The government does what it wants and will continue to until voters take a stand....Criticism doesn't stop them from legalizing prostitution in Nevada and Marijuana in other states.......

Originally Posted by bigkarl View Post
    I'm confused about this because even the FDA disagreed with prohibiting steroids.

Of course now they support it.
    lol when steroids were first discovered they didn't even think they could have any benefit for athletic purposes. When you begin to get more information you make smarter decisions.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I heard that the number of people being treated for steroid side effects increased 10 fold after they were made illegal, because people could no longer access the safer stuff or openly get doctor advice.

Originally Posted by nattypb View Post
    i can go into a store and buy a hammer and smash my own head open. Should hammers be illegal?

If you are dumb enough to use any product..food,drug, etc. To an extent where it doe harm then you are retarded and you should let evolution take its course.
    lol

Originally Posted by lightningwatche View Post
    I heard that the number of people being treated for steroid side effects increased 10 fold after they were made illegal, because people could no longer access the safer stuff or openly get doctor advice.
    Just like Prohibition in the 1900's people were dying because bath tub gin and moonshine was posioning people....They couldn't have access to controlled clean substances....