Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Aparks3108 View Post
    No what would be torture is for a man to have his Penis removed and to have a vagina created... What the F????? Or for a woman to take testosterone supplements to enlarge the clit until it resembles a small penis and then have implants to simulate testicals implanted where her vagina used to be before being closed. Not to mention the test. supplements so that she could grow facial and body hair and disguise her feminity. I saw it on TV...You cannot even compare stuff like this to steriod use. Muscles are not the extreme transformation that you are insinuating....
    To you it seems strange but its a medical condition. There is no medical condition to want to inject 10x the amount they are using anyways to get temporary big muscles while potentially causing serious problems.
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    To you it seems strange but its a medical condition. There is no medical condition to want to inject 10x the amount they are using anyways to get temporary big muscles while potentially causing serious problems.
    What's the medical condition for drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes?
    Virile agitur

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    What if you have bigorexia?

Why do you hate weightlifters, brah?

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    Newsflash, the majority of that violence is caused because drugs are illegal....the drug trade. Read up on the Prohibition era. Organized crime escalates because they have a prodigious market for a lucrative product.
    Alcohol is a specialty case though because of its history with humans. Its still an opinion and not a fact and not what I was talking about at all anyways.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can't prove drugs cause the violence I just said that violence is connected to those drugs which are run by violent gangs.
    You said:

Originally Posted by someonefat
    its drugs that cause violence
    Now you're saying that you can't prove that drugs cause violence, so why did you say that they do?

Originally Posted by someonefat
    Everything else you said is your opinion and not what I was talking about anyways.
    It isn't my opinion that illegality makes things more expensive, it is an empirical observation anyone can make based on the fundamental component of economics called supply and demand.
    I've been cold at the podium since break-dancing on linoleum.

ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alcohol is a specialty case though because of its history with humans. Its still an opinion and not a fact and not what I was talking about at all anyways.
    It's not a speciality case. The same epidemic occurred with other drugs when they were made illegal.
    Virile agitur

Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe I feel like a giant trapped in a skinny guy's body, and I need Testosterone treatment for the sake of my mental well being. This is all an aside to the point that it should not be illegal because it is a persons individual choice if they so choose.
    Maybe you do need a little test. My husband's uncle is overweight and our Family Practice doctor ordered a hormone test and the Uncle's test was very low. You can choose to go with a gel on your shoulders or an injection. About 200cc a week are usually what a doc will prescribe and it helps with fatigue,MENTAL WELL BEING, sexual desire, WEIGHT-LOSS.....

1st choice-The gel is called ANDROGEL.
    2nd choice-The 200 cc will have to be adminstered into your hip with a 25g1 1/2 syringe. Can you handle that? I give him his injections and he hates it! But, mentally he feels better and has lost weight.

Originally Posted by bigkarl View Post
    What if you have bigorexia?

Why do you hate weightlifters, brah?
    I don't I just think its stupid to think a doctor would think its cool to damage a healthy body by giving them temporary size by injecting them with way more test then they should ever have in there body. I'm perfectly fine with older men using test to stay at a healthy range to feel young and strong, not abuse and damage your body. Alcohol is fine also when not abused. Bodybuilders/athletes abuse a miracle drug like test and give it a bad reputation.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Unless you are in a professional sport or tested competitions, you would not have testing for these substances. A general user will have high levels in his system, but I have yet to see a court case where a judge ordered a hormone test based on lack of evidence. Either the indvidual was caught in the act of purchasing steriods, or ordering them online and having them shipped through the USPS which is a Felony. Concrete Evidence must be provided that shows why we would reasonably believe that an indvidual is a user before the courts would require testing. Recently, the courts have been most interested in busting distributors and questioning buyers with the intent of getting substantial testmony to "CONVICT" the distributor.
    They could find them in your fridge while searching for something else, or if your roommates rat you out.

Shipping through USPS a felony? How else are we supposed to get them? It angers me how some people would have me thrown in prison for trying to improve myself. I'd like it if they were in prison.

As for going for the distributors, how many people on here would rat them out? Or would you take a hit and not give any info? I think we should be legally allowed to conscientiously object to helping with any investigation we disagree with. This is no different than a mob coming up to your door and demanding that you join them to help them kill someone, or else they will kill you. If they want to arrest someone else, fine. But they should not be allowed to punish me for not helping them if I object on moral grounds.

shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    They're illegal because of sports. Idiots in high school ALREADY **** up their bodies using steroids because it's illegal to do them with doctor supervision and advice. Legalize and regulate them with proper education, not fear mongering, and people would be able to use them properly without ****ing themselves up.
    Yes!! Educate!! Fear holds us back as a nation! People fear what they don't understand. Legalizing steroids will not cause a extreme jump in use across the country. The people that use it will continue and people that don't won't.

Originally Posted by aelephant View Post
    You said:

Now you're saying that you can't prove that drugs cause violence, so why did you say that they do?

It isn't my opinion that illegality makes things more expensive, it is an empirical observation anyone can make based on the fundamental component of economics called supply and demand.
    you took that out of context, I said police are interested with drugs that cause violence in that they are directly relate with dangerous gangsp-test is not-.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

Maybe you do need a little test. My husband's uncle is overweight and our Family Practice doctor ordered a hormone test and the Uncle's test was very low. You can choose to go with a gel on your shoulders or an injection. About 200cc a week are usually what a doc will prescribe and it helps with fatigue,MENTAL WELL BEING, sexual desire, WEIGHT-LOSS.....

1st choice-The gel is called ANDROGEL.
    2nd choice-The 200 cc will have to be adminstered into your hip with a 25g1 1/2 syringe. Can you handle that? I give him his injections and he hates it! But, mentally he feels better and has lost weight.
    Lulz, I appreciate the advice but I was making a point/being lulzy. My test levels are well within range, and my mental well being isn't an issue.
    Virile agitur

Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aparks3108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never said it was STRANGE. I SAID THAT YOU CANNOT COMPARE A TOTAL BODY/GENDER/IDENTITY TRANSFORMATION TO BULKING UP. BOB BECOMES BOBBY-ANNE IS A MUCH BIGGER HEALTH RISK AND MEDICALLY UNECESSARY

I never said it was STRANGE. I SAID THAT YOU CANNOT COMPARE A TOTAL BODY/GENDER/IDENTITY TRANSFORMATION TO BULKING UP. BOB BECOMES BOBBY-ANNE IS A MUCH BIGGER HEALTH RISK AND MEDICALLY UNECESSARY
    They are taking a fraction of the hormones that a bodybuilder would be using.

Its not medically unnecessary its a medical issue that doctors help with.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndingLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So let me ask you this, why should any drug be illegal? Why do we even have prescriptions and pharmacies?

Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mark2K8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because steroids are bad for you. They are the number 1 cause of heart disease and starving kids in africa.

That is why they are illegal.
    ♪♫VQ35♫♪
    Florida Gators | Liverpool F.C.
    10K+

Originally Posted by lightningwatche View Post
    They could find them in your fridge while searching for something else, or if your roommates rat you out.

Shipping through USPS a felony? How else are we supposed to get them? It angers me how some people would have me thrown in prison for trying to improve myself. I'd like it if they were in prison.

As for going for the distributors, how many people on here would rat them out? Or would you take a hit and not give any info? I think we should be legally allowed to conscientiously object to helping with any investigation we disagree with. This is no different than a mob coming up to your door and demanding that you join them to help them kill someone, or else they will kill you. If they want to arrest someone else, fine. But they should not be allowed to punish me for not helping them if I object on moral grounds.
    I AGREE BUT THEY(FBI) DID COME TO MY DOOR LIKE A MOB AND THEY LEFT THE WAY THAT THEY CAME IN. I WAS LEGALLY ALLOWED NOT TO BE QUESTIONED BECAUSE MARRIAGE PROTECTS THE SPOUSE IN THE STATE THAT I LIVE IN. I don't know how you are going to get them anymore, but seriously don't ship through USPS. It is a FELONY. They can seize your property and when send you a letter about claiming it. When you go to claim it they have you. There are other shipping companies out there.......

Originally Posted by EndingLife View Post
    So let me ask you this, why should any drug be illegal? Why do we even have prescriptions and pharmacies?
    Let me take what I want I went to medical school and know what is safe for my body, oh wait.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000) aelephant is just really nice. (+1000)
    you took that out of context, I said police are interested with drugs that cause violence in that they are directly relate with dangerous gangsp-test is not-.
    You are still saying "drugs that cause violence". If you aren't trying to saying that drugs cause violence, then stop saying that they do. I think what you're trying to say is police are more interested in drugs that are typically sold by violent gangs and that the drugs violent gangs sell are not typically steroids. Is that right?

If so, I think I agree with you, although I'm pretty sure you can find violent gangs that sell steroids (for example White Pride gangs in prison).
    I've been cold at the podium since break-dancing on linoleum.

shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shannonjacobs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is actually dangerous for a man to have to low of testosterone levels than too high. Said by my doctor. Anyway I think it should be legalized and regulated. I think alcohol is a far more dangerous drug but that's off topic. Ok I'm done. Sry guys, didn't mean to rant. Lol I get protective if my man.

Let me take what I want I went to medical school and know what is safe for my body, oh wait.
    There's a difference between being prescribed a drug for medical treatment and recreational drugs, amirite?
    Virile agitur

Originally Posted by shannonjacobs View Post
    It is actually dangerous for a man to have to low of testosterone levels than too high. Said by my doctor. Anyway I think it should be legalized and regulated. I think alcohol is a far more dangerous drug but that's off topic. Ok I'm done. Sry guys, didn't mean to rant. Lol I get protective if my man.
    Agreed Chick. Sorry about your man. It is hard on us women when we have to go through this stuff. I'll fight to the very end for my man, too!

There's a difference between being prescribed a drug for medical treatment and recreational drugs, amirite?
    yeah with test prescribed you need it and are given correct amount

recreationally you would abuse it and take more then you need hurting your body.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

We have pharmacies so that drug companies can make a large sum of money.......I want to be a drug REP....My doctor says they make AWESOME money! Then, I will want the drug companies to charge outrageous prices. I had to take Clomid 50 mg. for 5 days to boost my egg production. I did this for three moths 5 pills to purchase legally were about $40.00. I did purchase them legally, but I bitched about it.

recreationally you would abuse it and take more then you need hurting your body.
    Maybe, and I'm sure the damage would vary between different users, some temporary others permanent. Again, that's not the point. I was responding to the question, "why have pharmacies, then".

You, however, have failed to respond to my point about prohibition, as well as why one should not be able to take steroids if it is of their own volition.
    Virile agitur

Agreed Chick. Sorry about your man. It is hard on us women when we have to go through this stuff. I'll fight to the very end for my man, too!
    Thank you! It has been so hard and he's such a terrific hardworking person.

They are taking a fraction of the hormones that a bodybuilder would be using.

Its not medically unnecessary its a medical issue that doctors help with.
    NOt TRUE! Women body builders using roid's don't normally have Clit's the size of a small penis. Because they CYCLE!!!! Where as the gender transforms have to continously use extremely high amounts for the desired effect and it takes a while 1-2 years for that to happen. Look it up!

ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just curious about this, what damage do you think is going to happen?
    It'd be like staying fat while running marathons because it's more impressive to finish a marathon when you're overweight. It might be impressive in the short run, but in the long run it just doesn't make any sense. ~breathinglife

Raw competition lifts ....................Equipped
    Squat 661
    Bench 490...........................................666.9
    Dead 585

lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If I get a hair transplant, that is not medically necessary. I'm getting it because I want to improve my appearance. Same with any cosmetic surgery. These are for improving our social life, not for medical reasons. But we still pay doctors to help us with the medical aspects of it. Why not steroids too?

No, recreationally they would get you to the high side of normal, and watch your other hormones, and get you on a top notch PCT if stuff started sliding. They'd tell you exactly how far you can go with exactly what risks, so you could make an informed decision. And you'd have steroids that are not contaminated, and are fresh.