voeslauer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bioforge or ActivateXtreme/Triazole

I've never taken any testosteron booster, now I wanna try one.

My goals:
    gain strength, gain muscle mass and i want to increase my libido because i've slight problems with it (I have no problems having sex, but I just don't feel the need as often as I and my girlfriend want)

I'm 23 and my test is at the lower level of the scale which is considered normal - the docs won't describe me test cause its still in the normal range and they don't want to mess up my hormon system - neither do I.

It's extremely important that my libido and strength is not worse after the cycle than before, like with roids. I don't want to interfere with my endogenous hormon production (cause its already at the lower end) so I rather go for the mild option.

which product is better for me?
    Bioforge V3 or the activate xtreme/triazole stack?

Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For your first time dont stack anything or youll have no idea what is working for you and what isnt and you will end up wasting money and putting unnecessary things in your body in the long run. Go with just one of those three to start; they are all great choices. I am currently on just Bioforge but its too early to tell if its doing anything. Next Ill run Triazole alone. Then Ill stack them.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Myotest is buy 2 get 1 free now. That's a full 45 day run, with a good amount of divanil and extras.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137899473
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.