Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Has Anyone Tried Cellucor C4? Is Dymethylamylamine Safe/Dangerous Over Time?

I've been on it for a little over a week and it's a solid pre-workout. C4 kicks in quicker than Jack3d and its effects are more intense, especially the mental focus (it's a similar pre-workout to HCL Xtreme Caution). However, I did find it interesting that the warning label addressed that this supplement is banned from certain sports because of the 1, 3-Dimethylamylamine substance, which can have *******-like effects, if abused.

1, 3-Dimethylamylamine, also known as Methylhexanamine, has some adverse side-effects, such as headache, nausea, and stroke. On a positive note, the feel-good, euphoric, effect is contributed to the nature of the substance, which is similar to that of caffeine, marijuana, and, yes, *******. This is what makes this substance potentially addictive.

That being said, is 1, 3-Dimethylamylamine safe or dangerous over time? Have you found Cellucor's C4 to be a quality pre-workout? Discuss.

-Lean2Mass
    Lift with your body, not your ego.

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep, and the 1,3 dimeth is at 10mg per serving. I've only crashed once in the 3 weeks I've been using it. Good steady energy.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

cwebbs is not very well liked. (-100) cwebbs is not very well liked. (-100) cwebbs is not very well liked. (-100) cwebbs is not very well liked. (-100) cwebbs is not very well liked. (-100) cwebbs is not very well liked. (-100) cwebbs is not very well liked. (-100) cwebbs is not very well liked. (-100) cwebbs is not very well liked. (-100) cwebbs is not very well liked. (-100) cwebbs is not very well liked. (-100)
    ive been on it for about a week and i think its one of the best preworkouts ive tried so far

fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatless is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cwebbs View Post
    ive been on it for about a week and i think its one of the best preworkouts ive tried so far
    Dont tell me you are a undercover rep for cellucor. The one post you have is this?

Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean2Mass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Yep, and the 1,3 dimeth is at 10mg per serving. I've only crashed once in the 3 weeks I've been using it. Good steady energy.
    It's one of the best ones I've used so far.
    Lift with your body, not your ego.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lean2Mass View Post
    It's one of the best ones I've used so far.
    As far as 1,3 products go, I enjoyed this one much more than PSU, even though PSU is super solid. Perhaps the Creatine Nitrate. I have crashed the past 2 days however on this product which was the first two days I've done so since taking it. That being said, I await Animal Rage from Universal Nutrition as my new Pre-workout to try but for now I will be sticking with SP Max as I no longer want to take 1,3 products at this time.

STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STEELVEINS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    took a couple scoops out of my buddies tub a few days ago, i reallly enjoy this stuff deffinetly going to be my next pwo as far as 1,3 being safe over time assuming you have no current bad reactions to it.... i think its a lets wait and find out kinda thing, ive been using 1,3 products for about 1.5 years and im cool, usually 2 months on 1 month off only cause i get a tolerence, but yea c4 is bomb
    My shoes are tied im not trippin

You cant fix stupid but you can vote obama the f*ck out, ;)

you know what really annoys me about this website..........no one ever talks about jack3d, get it together people this site can use some originality
    ============================================================
    currently running:

hdrol/furuza
    cycle assist
    cbol
    dymatize choco banana
    tamox
    4500 cals
    2 gallons water
    and other stuff that makes my burps smell good :D

BiGStackerx2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yo, bro finishing up my supply within a week been on it for awhile now. I can say this stuff is legit. Just make sure you take about 4weeks off cycle ever 8weeks on give your body a break form the stims. It for sure is a great pre w/o gets you super amped for the gym. Id say make sure you only take 1 scoop then after a few weeks bump your dose if you aren't feeling as pumped i increased 1/4 scoop every few weeks to maintain the explosive sessions. just be care full and you should be fine. Also I wouldn't take with any other stims or caff. products its got a lot as you cant tell.

GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's decent. Tho, I can't really find a pre-workout I like 100%. Stacking things with SyntheSize spoiled me......got to go buy some more..........
    .................wait.......wut?

**New Jersey Crew (908)**

I have a bellybutton The Shoeless Wonder's Avatar
    The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    As far as 1,3 products go, I enjoyed this one much more than PSU, even though PSU is super solid.
    pretty much this. I loved presurge, and then PSU. but c4 > psu. I <3 c4

I think the worst things that could happen is stim dick, and adrenal fatigue if you dont cycle off of stims.