ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Betancourt Products: A Full Spectrum Review!

Hey BB community....

Just got an opportunity to sample the full spectrum of Betancourt's products. Thanks to furyhockey for hooking up the samples. It was my birthday on Monday and it was a great one, with some great samples of some great products!

In this review, I will review:

-Bullnox Androrush
    -Englutarade
    -Recelerator
    -BigBlend, White Chocolate
    -Glutamine "Micro" Chewies

A bit about myself, before I review:

First and foremost, I am not affiliated with Betancourt in any way. I just turned 21, been working out for about 8-9 years. Football player, blah blah. Was at 285lbs, 33% bodyfat about 18 months ago, and now, clocking in at about 188, 6-8%. Currently bulking. I have a HUGE stim tolerance despite proper cycling of highly stimulant products. For example, I can drink a few (5-8) coffees, espressos, red bulls, and feel nothing. I once took a full E/C dose, 25mg of E, 200mg of C, and fell asleep on my sofa for a few hours. So, long story short, caffeine alone doesn't give me the energy I expect or want in a pre workout.

Preworkouts I have tried (Listed in descending order of best-> worst, IMO):
    -ASGT
    -Cellshock N'Sane
    -Musclepharm Assault
    -Superpump Max
    -MAN Body Octane
    -White Flood
    -1MR
    -Jack3d
    -Neogenix Bodyforge

Proteins I have tried (in no particular order):
    -ON: Cake Batter
    -ON Casein: Cookies and Cream, Blueberries and Cream, CPB
    -GNC AMP: Vanilla
    -XF Whey: Mocachino
    -Myofusion: Vanilla
    -Nutrapro: Cinnamon Roll
    -Muscle Gauge: Cinnamon Roll

Intras I have tried(in no particular order):
    -Cl Purple Wraath
    -CL Purple inTrain
    -Scivation Xtend
    -USP Modern BCAA

So, long story short, I have a lot of experience with all different types of supplements across the spectrum. I mention this only so you know that I have a good grasp on things, not just a stim junkie, etc. Again, I am in no way affiliated with Betancourt. Just a dude who likes looking good.

Finally, the reviews:

Bullnox Androrush
    I absolutely loved this stuff. The grape flavor was my favorite; tasted just like Purple powerade.

Taste: 9/10: A great taste, a bit sweet for me at first, but I just added a tad more water. Like I said, I got my grape mixture to taste just like purple powerade: a favorite! Great taste, and it all mixed really well. No sediment at the bottom.

Energy: 9/10: Like I said, it takes more than caffeine to get me going. This stuff had be GOING. A fantastic blend for energy - I have been working out for years and this is one of, if not the best, workouts I ever had in my life. Kept pushing, endurance was fantastic. Really loved this aspect of it, and with no 1,3, I was really going. Love it. Showed up, ran a mile, worked out, then ran another mile. And I hate running.

Vascularity: 10/10: I was pretty shredded up. I drink a ton of water and my veins were more noticeable than ever before. It was arm day, and my forearms were straight ripped.

Pump: 9/10: Fantastic, from start to finish. My muscles felt great and full.

Focus: 10/10: Nothing was getting in my way. Nothing.

So, as you can see, I LOVED this stuff. I was focused, intense, pumped up, and feeling great. I knew it was one hell of a workout, and I was looking forward to my white chocolate big blend, as well as englutarade. I had saved the Recelerator, to see how that performed without Androrush or a pre workout. Didn't want to confuse where the energy came from.

BigBlend, White Chocolate Review:
    Okay, I have tried proteins, and I was super happy when my 5lbs XF Moccachino showed up. After tasting this sample, I am kicking myself! I LOVED the White Chocolate. The flavor was so sweet, so unique, I fell in love. I have lbs and lbs of protein, but I just went to buy a tub of the White Chocolate today. I have in the cabinet Myofusion, XF, ON, and went to buy this. I have been looking for a good BLENDED protein for post workout, since there is good research now that slow digesting is good for post workout as well, even more so than straight whey. I LOVE this flavor, mixes thick, mixes well, and the flavor is indescribable. Sweet and delicious. Loving it as well.

Englutarade:
    Okay, this stuff tasted delicious, but its hard for me to know how effective it is. I had an intense workout, and knew I was going to be sore the day after. It was a tad bit sweet for my tastes, and like I said, it's hard to know. I was expecting to be super sore, but it wasn't too bad. I liked the flavor, and it was nice to sip on something post workout that helps with recovery.

Recelerator:
    I tried this a few days later, intra workout. The flavor was fantastic, I loved the way it tasted. It definitely gave me good endurance through my workout, and shortly after I left the gym I was starting to feel fresh again. Definitely sped up recovery time. The only thing about Recelerator is that the profile has 120 calories. Since I'm bulking currently, it fit in just fine, but there are other intras out there that are calorie free and delicious as well. If it fits in your macros, it tastes great and has a great profile!

Micro Chewies:
    These things are fun, man. I love the way they taste. Can't be 100% honest and say I noticed a huge affect from them, but they are neat, delicious, and fun. Candy that helps you recover! I honestly don't think I'd buy them, I think they are more novelty than a good investment of hard earned money.

Final, summarized version:

-Bullnox Androrush: Loved it, will definitely buy again. 9/10 Overall
    -BigBlend: LOVED it, already bought a tub. 10/10
    -Englutarade: 8/10 Will probably buy, great flavor, if finances allow (luxury item, not a staple)
    -Recelerator: 7/10 (lower because of less versatility IMO, but during bulks, 9/10) Will buy again during bulks, will opt for lower calorie intras during cuts
    -Micro Chewies: LOL, probably won't buy, but I'll take em for fun.

Overall, an extremely nice full spectrum of products from Betancourt. I am a believer. A great pre, a great intra, a great protein, and other fun stuff for recovery. Thanks again to
    furyhockey for hooking up the samples on my birthday. Stay up BB.com....

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Awesome review man and I'm glad you enjoyed everything. As for the micro chewies I gave you a handful just for taste testing purposes along with Englutarade. I wouldn't expect you to "feel" anything off of them other than the small amount of caffeine in Englutarade, it was more for just taste testing them. Glad you liked everything and thanks for taking the time to write up a review bro.

Bullnox for President mrericc69's Avatar
    mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Grape Bullnox FTW!!

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How would you compare/rank Bullnox to Assault or any other pre-workouts you've tried?

jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jquintinjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DUDE! killer review, one of the best and most comprehensive ive seen.

and i agree bullnox is delicious and works great. if you havent tried the bullnox chewies you havent lived lol. like a big sweet flintstone vitamin but gives you the same effects as powder bullnox. i love just grabbing 5-6bullnox chewies and nom'in and then having a killer workout

and as far as englutarade goes check out my log i did before i was a rep
    definitely helped me with doms
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ngluterade+log

but really nice review man
    LOCKOUT FORUMS MOD
    IRON MULISHA MOD

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

excellent detailed review bro , thanks for taking the time to write all of that out, repped
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    By far the best and most detailed review I've seen! Great job!

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    How would you compare/rank Bullnox to Assault or any other pre-workouts you've tried?
    Honestly....not cause I was given samples, or because this is the Betancourt review, but I preferred Androrush much over Assault. Flavor was better, and honestly, the drive and endurance and energy in the gym was unreal. absolutely nonstop.

I would buy androrush before assault HANDS down no doubt in my mind.

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    Honestly....not cause I was given samples, or because this is the Betancourt review, but I preferred Androrush much over Assault. Flavor was better, and honestly, the drive and endurance and energy in the gym was unreal. absolutely nonstop.

Great to hear thanks bud

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Assault is an amazing product, i used it many times but found it to be to sweet and not last as long as BullNOX.

It sounds like i am pimping betancourt haha but this is just straight up fact for me.

2 scoops white chocolate big blend post WO today....i didn't want it to end!!!!!!!! I set the XF, ON, and Myo away while i got my Big blend!!!!

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It sounds like i am pimping betancourt haha but this is just straight up fact for me.

2 scoops white chocolate big blend post WO today....i didn't want it to end!!!!!!!! I set the XF, ON, and Myo away while i got my Big blend!!!!
    haha I get that feeling allthe time , I have to explain that despite me being a rep for them I use these products and truly think they are as good as it gets
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"