Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The thing with instant, is that people are becoming like those snobby wine drinkers, but for coffee. No, you cant tell me what is better. I like what I like. Again, taste is SUBJECTIVE.

Ive had 100% Kona. It was awesome. Dunkin donuts is good, the local gas stations coffee is good...I can only remember a few cases in which I couldnt drink the coffee.

robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by coffee101 View Post
    Hi, i just wanted to share with everyone here that there IS a healthier coffee out there. We have many varieties of coffeees, lattes, mocas, teas and even hot chocolate. So why is it healthy? Well most of our blends are prebrewed and while similar to instant the process is more complex. They're also infused with 100% cetified organic Ganoderma an ancient mushroom that the Asians call the King of Herbs. Known to have wonderous effects on many health issues & supporting liver function ,brain, skin anti aging properties as well has effects on tumors in cancer patients. Our SereniGy gourmet coffee is non diuretic and hydrating and good for you. And yes our coffee and teas taste excellent. You can learn more about SereniGy coffee here at Thisismycoffeemoney.com. if you have any questions please feel free to email me or call me at 845-345-0400.
    Have a good work out!
    Mike Scarchilli
    Not sure if scam or srs?

I also recently began drinking coffee. Both brewed and instant are great. To be honest, brewed seems to be much stronger when you drink it - you sorta feel the powerful taste. However, I like instant better - although it tastes weaksauce and not as amazing, it gives you the same feeling as the brew, no different to be honest, so I stay with instant for sake of time and convenience. Pretty much you decide. Jamaica Blue Mountain (as mentioned on first page) is one of the best coffees if you're going with brewed, in fact Starbucks wanted to contract them and sell it - Blue Mountain refused like a baus!

I like mine black, I drink Organo Gold, basically same stuff as the above guy wrote, except less bologna - I just like it due to good rankings in the community...

Here are some testimonies (notsureiftrue. jpg), but believable enough:
    www( )evictorynews( )com/2012/07/a-winner-shares-her-organo-gold-story/

insert dot in spaces obv.

What do you think?

bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    love both instant and brewed.
    brewed takes longer, costs more, and you have to make a certain amount in my machine.
    i can only drink certain types of instant though, starbucks colombian is my fav. comes with a little a scoop, and is more powder like than actual freeze-dried coffee.
    drink what you prefer, all coffee is pretty much the same anyway.

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by robotroid View Post
    Not sure if scam or srs?

I also recently began drinking coffee. Both brewed and instant are great. To be honest, brewed seems to be much stronger when you drink it - you sorta feel the powerful taste. However, I like instant better - although it tastes weaksauce and not as amazing, it gives you the same feeling as the brew, no different to be honest, so I stay with instant for sake of time and convenience. Pretty much you decide. Jamaica Blue Mountain (as mentioned on first page) is one of the best coffees if you're going with brewed, in fact Starbucks wanted to contract them and sell it - Blue Mountain refused like a baus!

I like mine black, I drink Organo Gold, basically same stuff as the above guy wrote, except less bologna - I just like it due to good rankings in the community...

What do you think?
    It was spam, you should delete his/her quote so not to advertise their crap.

robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000) robotroid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bunnydelacruz View Post
    love both instant and brewed.
    brewed takes longer, costs more, and you have to make a certain amount in my machine.
    i can only drink certain types of instant though, starbucks colombian is my fav. comes with a little a scoop, and is more powder like than actual freeze-dried coffee.
    drink what you prefer, all coffee is pretty much the same anyway.
    I'll have to differ on that. All coffee tastes slightly different, and if all you've drank is starbucks, try trying out some higher brands - I'll mail you a sample of what I drink, you up for it? Doesn't even equal out close to starbucks...

Originally Posted by HILMAN76 View Post
    It was spam, you should delete his/her quote so not to advertise their crap.
    Not sure if I can, don't have the edit button by it...

Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PearlSoap View Post
    I feel what you guys are saying and that fresh coffee FOR YOU tastes better but here is my opinion

1. I like to measure how much caffiene I am having. I may just want a coffee for the taste (scenario 1). I may just want a coffee to wake me up in the morning (scenario 2). Or I may just want a coffee pre workout (scenario 3). The strength of all three scenarios are in ascending order with regards to stimulant intake. Fresh coffee is not as accurate. I don't like to play around.

2. Instant is convenient (for me). Yeah I hear you on the timer drip machines etc but for me, I just need a kettle (to boil water) and a cup to drink from. That's it. There is no worrying about timers, no washing out filters and jugs, no worrying about where to keep the ground coffee or coffee beans, if they are spoling or going bad, if they are in the fridge of freezer etc. I do not love coffee that much to make it my second baby.

3. I do not like the idea of becoming a "coffee drinker". Instant coffee for me ensures I have flexbility. With a coffee machine I will be more inclined to drink coffee more often as I would be thinking "I have invested in one, and it is so amazing (apparently) that I NEED TO USE IT!" I want to limit my tolerance to stimulants so I can drink coffee (and still get a kick from it) well into my 50-60's, God willing. Sometimes, I may just want to enjoy some black tea with milk. I like the idea of being able to nicely 'cycle off' coffee. Drinking it every single day of my life no matter what? No thank you. I do not like to become reliable on something like that.

4. Lastly, instant coffee (strangely enough) has a crisper, fresher feel to it when I drink it. My body seems to love it. I hate the tobacco look-a-like that ground coffee in a coffee machine filter looks like. I feel instant coffee is fresher and much cleaner.

So instant it is for me anyway! Dunno bout you guys!
    Buy one of these for £5

Put ground coffee in, leave for 5 minutes, press and drink.

No filter to "filter out the fat or anti oxidants" and in my opinion, it tastes great.

It also gives you more of a buzz than instant coffee.
    Last edited by Thewix; 09-18-2012 at 01:31 AM.
    1k+

*minimalist crew*
    *experiences over possessions crew*
    *positive crew*

bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bunnydelacruz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by robotroid View Post
    I'll have to differ on that. All coffee tastes slightly different, and if all you've drank is starbucks, try trying out some higher brands - I'll mail you a sample of what I drink, you up for it? Doesn't even equal out close to starbucks...
    PM'd you
    starbucks isn't all i've drank, it's just the best instant i've had. i prefer the powder in smell and taste. dunno about other countries, but it's the only powdered instant coffee we get here.