lilwayne49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is curry good in a diet

Is curry ok in my diet ?

JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well theres gotta be atleast a million types of curry which one exactly lol ?

and you indian brah ?

Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depends what your diet is...

If for losing weight (eating under maintenance) then no. But yes if for bulking as they are high in calories/carbs and quite a bit of protein in there if it contains chicken or any other meat.
    I always rep back.

[IIFYM]

Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigwade17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JayMan96 View Post

and you indian brah ?
    LOL at the bottom part.. i was thinking that just wasnt gonna say it.
    Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/Bigwade17, subscribe!!

Goal- 17 inch arms before summer

Tw1caliburBlossomwc997 jamesGarlington's Avatar
    jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JayMan96 View Post

and you indian brah ?
    Username: lilwayne49

dat is one ghetto azz indian braah

OP, does it fit your macros?
    teen bodybuilding race thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133187633

JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayMan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jamesGarlington View Post
    Username: lilwayne49

dat is one ghetto azz indian braah

OP, does it fit your macros?
    i mean living in NYC you do see some ghetto azz indians. lmaoo

lmaoo big wade . similar minds.

im indian too but like 5th generation indian. nothing indian about me except for my name and ****ty genetics i guess. but the curry sticks in the family dinner even 5 generations later.

well i guess..... STEAK ftw.

akorrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sensational curries

One of the best foods for kreutzing are curries, especially when your objective for kreutzing is weight loss.

Of course, you cook them yourself. Because most commercial curries are low-quality, even in countries where curries are commonly cooked in ordinary households.

In India, they are often too loaded with chili, which destroys the delicate flavor of some of the spices.

In Thailand, all commercial curries are prepared with stinky fermented fish sauce or shrimp paste. The flowery flavor of curry spices, destroyed by the stink of rotten fish! No wonder, they have to mask this with chili.

The best country for curries is Malaysia. In Malaysia, even I can consume commercial curries.

But even those are no match to what I cook myself.

My own curries are a smart drug. Their taste spurs my creativity even more than chocolate.

As I have explained in other articles, the effects of the taste buds on the brain is widely underestimated. Everybody knows that if something tastes really great, we want to exclaim: wow, that is delicious!!!

But observe yourself one step further. Delicious tastes are not just in the mouth. They change your path of thoughts. Great tastes make you an optimist, make you friendly with the people that surround you, and give you self-esteem. Great tastes release dopamine in your brain, much more comfortably than amphetamines. They beat Prozac and St. John's wort (I tried them) as an anti-depressant.

And great tastes are a smart drug. They facilitate the flow of thoughts. Many creative writers eat chocolate when they work. Or students when they have to memorize what they read. And it's not the sugar they digest which gives them spikes of ideas and tunes their minds. It's the taste of chocolate.

I can provoke different states of mind by putting different tastes in my mouth. Tastes are a powerful oral aromatherapy.

Sweet creamy tastes like that of chocolate have the most exiting effect. Tastes like those of cheese, wine, and olives are better compared to leaning back in an ear chair.

Curries belong into the same category as chocolate. Yes, chocolate. Most people who only know commercial curries are probably not aware of this. Overly spicy tastes like those of chili and pepper are not usually associated with sweetness.

But the basic flavor of curry spices is similar to the smell of flowers.

You can try this out easily yourself. Just prepare a set of small stainless bowls, put some coconut milk in each, and add just one curry spice in each, then heat.

What you will notice for each flavor is, surprisingly, some hallow bitterness. And even if you mix them all together, the hallow bitterness will not disappear. How come?

Actually, each curry spice by itself has a delicate flavor. But it is not accessible to your taste buds unless you add some sweetness.

Put in just a little sugar in each bowl, and the delicate flowery taste will appear.

That you have to add some sweetness to curries is the least-mentioned secret of curry recipes, and seldom pointed out in curry literature. Recipes talk about coriander and cardamom, cumin and ginger, fenugreek and mustard seeds, or ginger and galangal.

But as a matter of fact, it is not essential how these spices are combined. Use what you have available. Pretty much any combination. But it is essential that you add some sweetness.

If you do not have any other carrier of sweetness, plain sugar will do. Palm sugar, of course, is better.

But my favorite sweeting agent for curries are onions. Onions?

Another common misconception. Most people would categorize onions as a hot spice. But just boil a kilo of onions with some meat for an hour or so, then let cool down.

The onions will even cause a caramelization as the top layer of the sud.

Onions boiled for about an hour are my favorite sweeting ingredient when I cook curries.

I very seldom use chili in curries. The hotness of chili is just too radical. Paprika powder is better. To make curries more spicy, I use a combination of paprika and wasabi. Wasabi, similar to horseradish, does not grow in curry countries. It is of Japanese origin. But the hotness it can add to curries is not as stupid as the chili hotness.

Another aspect of optimal curry tastes is temperature. After cooking them, let them cool down to a temperature at which you feel comfortable rolling them in your mouth. If you eat them at too hot a temperature, your taste buds will just contract without capturing the taste. Curries should also not be cold. Warmness is needed for your taste buds to be optimally opened.

My private curry orgies can last 2 hours. And because I am kreutzing curries, all this pleasure, and the accompanying creativity bursts, are practically calorie-free.

MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^ what did I just read?

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Simple Answer.

IIFYM.

Registered User millarman911199's Avatar
    millarman911199 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) millarman911199 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MirinMan View Post
    ^^ what did I just read?
    lol i got halfway down that and just gave up

MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by millarman911199 View Post
    lol i got halfway down that and just gave up
    Idk if he is srs or a very elaborate troll.

Registered User millarman911199's Avatar
    millarman911199 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) millarman911199 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool

Originally Posted by MirinMan View Post
    Idk if he is srs or a very elaborate troll.
    Hes got wayyyy to much time to spare if it is, but yh maybe he just really likes curry

Registered User LezPaulEpiphone's Avatar
    LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Simple Answer.

IIFYM.
    This.