NeedBigMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Extreme and Ultra Force Might

So i saw this advert on some site claiming to know the 'secret' to getting ripped and my curiosity got the better of me. It leaded me to 'trymuscleextreme.com' where they were giving away free samples of these miracle tablets, you just had to pay £2.95 delivery. I read a few reviews on the site (i know i shouldnt really judge the product based on these) and decided to try it out. I purchased the tabs and then got a phone call confirming my purchase and also got the option to add Ultra Force Might to help ur muscles recover, so i took it. In less than a week i received both tablets.

Anyway i just wondered if anyone had used these tablets before and if they could see results. They claim to boost muscle building, burn fat and increase energy. Possibly they do work and im being critical without giving them a chance however i would like to know other people' experience with these. Your help is appreciated in advance

azadz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey..

I was thinking about using those products. Have you use them yet? if you did, do they really work as they say they do? Please let me know.

Thank you,

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Complete scam. Did you see the chart where they compare the product to NoXplode and protein....the same BS chart that Force Factor uses
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew
    JayDawg is a ****git Crew
    Sock with slip on Sandals Crew

tomhoupt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I fell for it and bought the two. I was thinking that this was too good to be true and I should have listened to my gut. I ordered them and was looking on the internet as for when to take them. I kept coming across webpage after webpage saying that it was a scam and to read the first few paragraphs of the Terms and Conditions. So I did and after ten days they charge your account $75 per bottle. I also read on those webpages that the products were not that great. I'd say just stay away