Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by abdulaziz87 View Post
    I wish I was never born.

Im ****ing 23.If i tell anyone that im single and still never mingle with any chick in my life , the girl or the guy laughts .. thinking im a loser. Dammit , I feel so sick now of being myself.

It sucks.I wonder when the hell i will get a nice girl , the thing is im not a playboy type of a guy.I just wanna live with my girl forever. But i dont know when she is gonna come.

Can anyone motivate me , on how to get a nice girl you like
    Bro dont worry she will come. Just continue to be yourself, have faith, and go to social gatherings! Dont go looking for her because she will find you when you least expect it bro!

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by belcher1 View Post
    Hey, I probably won't be of much help to ya but I have hated myself ever since I was old enough to open my eyes and see. I'm now 53 years old and can't remember even one day of my life where I have liked myself even a little. My poor wife, children and empoyers have all suffered because of who I am.
    My mother hated me and made it very clear and known that she hated me even as a small child. My father abandoned me. My mother died young and never accepted me. My grandparents raised me and didn't like me either. My teachers hated me, I've never had a friend and don't know what that's
    like at all to have a friend.

My poor wife thinks I'm an idiot and my own children avoid me at all cost. My employers still talk about me years after I left and they still hate me just as much now as they ever did. I've wanted to die do many times and have prayed almost every morning and night for god to kill me ASAP but even God hates me. I'll pray again tonight and only hope that he finally hears me and quickly dispatches me from this life never to be seen, heard or remembered again. I feel like the mouse on the green mile. So many people want to live but I can't seem to just stop.
    I don't do and never have done drugs, I've only drank very little, never been arrested I've made a few millions of dollars thus far, now a retired cop, USMC Infantry Vet and small business owner.
    Fact is that no matter how bad you hate yourself you can be sure there's one man out here in this world that hates himself more, and that is me.
    I never really knew why, just always have and most
    likely always will.
    Find help son, don't end up like me at 53.
    Bro, I really really hope that you are ok and that at some point in your life you must have or will feel happiness. Everyone thinks worse about the self. Chin up!

leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Everything begins with the self or "The self is always coming through". What you see on the inside, is what you see on the outside. So if you hate yourself, you hate the world. Start with your attitude.

Sounds like you got a lot of anger. You should channel that anger into bodybuilding.

At the same time, don't think getting a good nice girl will solve all of your problems. People think a relationship, money, etc will solve all of their problems. They don't. In order to fully love someone, you must love yourself. Maybe you need to change your circle of friends if people are calling you a loser.

If dating is an issue, I suggest doubleyourdating.com or google the blueprint decoded or youtube owen cook. That's a great start to the dating world.
    "Your body is the mirror of your mind"

www.MuscleInTheMaking.com

Registered User tatsbrosfitness's Avatar
    tatsbrosfitness is not very well liked. (-100) tatsbrosfitness is not very well liked. (-100) tatsbrosfitness is not very well liked. (-100) tatsbrosfitness is not very well liked. (-100) tatsbrosfitness is not very well liked. (-100) tatsbrosfitness is not very well liked. (-100) tatsbrosfitness is not very well liked. (-100) tatsbrosfitness is not very well liked. (-100) tatsbrosfitness is not very well liked. (-100) tatsbrosfitness is not very well liked. (-100) tatsbrosfitness is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by abdulaziz87 View Post
    I wish I was never born.

Im ****ing 23.If i tell anyone that im single and still never mingle with any chick in my life , the girl or the guy laughts .. thinking im a loser. Dammit , I feel so sick now of being myself.

It sucks.I wonder when the hell i will get a nice girl , the thing is im not a playboy type of a guy.I just wanna live with my girl forever. But i dont know when she is gonna come.

Can anyone motivate me , on how to get a nice girl you like
    Then change! You have the power to become whoever you want to be. Life is an absolute choice, nothing is ever written in stone.

Your problem dude is you don't believe in yourself, **** THE HATERS, you need to cultivate an attitude in your life that gets you to not care what others think about you. Goddamit you've been blessed with this life and its far too short to be throwing it away caring about others opinions, if people laugh at you its because they themselves are insecure (no matter how much they would like to argue it). Just remember never put anyone down and LET THE HATERS HATE. You can do anything you want in life if you believe in it enough!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Like what you've heard? Want to know more? Check us out at tatsbrosfitness for more free info and advice.

Tats Bro's Fitness

DO MORE, BE MORE, LIVE MORE
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Optickill707 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Optickill707 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Optickill707 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Optickill707 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Optickill707 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Optickill707 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Optickill707 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Optickill707 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Optickill707 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Optickill707 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Optickill707 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by InASenseLost View Post
    Dude that was me for years and years and years. I felt like my friends kept screwing me over, never had any real luck with girls, felt depressed, all that stuff man. And I've been where you are more times than I'd care to remember. My whole family is clinically depressed. And I inherited it from both sides. So man i understand.

But I PROMISE YOU, it will get better. Things dont always work out the way you want them to, but they will work out one way or another. To quote my dad "All I know to do when things get bad is go to work."

What helped me was finding something I loved to do, that I could do myself. Something to work towards and progress with. For me, bodybuilding and the gym were it. Felt awesome to have something that I could see the results in over time. Something that would never let me down. Frustrate me, drive me crazy, make me work harder than I ever thought I'd want to, sure. But let me down, never. Someone on here had a quote that I love. "225 will always be 225." And thats it man. It'll always be there.

And talk about a change in lifestyles man. My life is waaaay different since I started hitting the weights. And I'm not even as serious as I want to be. The change in my body and mind is insane. Maybe it'll help you too.

But even if it doesnt, find SOMETHING you're passionate about. Not someONE. That will come in time, and you can't force that to happen. But finding something to fill your life with that is beneficial and you are passionate about is what it's all about.

Best of luck sir.
    your dad was a wise man..

Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seigard94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are not feeling bad because you lack a girlfriend, you lack one because you are feeling bad, stuff like having a loved one will eventually come once you learn to love yourself, you talk about yourself as if it is a stranger, but it is you, learn to embrace what you got and see your problems as challanges, oportunities to learn more and improve yourself. I have been like you, feeling self pitty all the time for not having a girl friend but believe me once you get one you'll realise its not even a checkpoint for you if you havent cured your self hatred. See your problems as oportunities as I've said, and release yourself of guilt, it's never late to get a girlfriend but it will be sad to see how much you have wasted feeling sorry for yourself... so get out there and experience life, living the life is the cure
    Good luck with your troubles mate