snippler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement Guidance

Hey guys,
    sorry if this has been brought up before and it has been explained, but i just need a little bit more understanding.

So what im lost in is how and when im meant to take these supplements. I mean i understand that there are directions and all, but im still not 100% to use them.
    (This is really my first time using more then just a protein shake to help in recovery and whatever)

So here is what i have:
    Whey protein (100% Gold Standard) Chocolate
    Carb (Waximaize) Plain Flavour
    Creatine (Con Cret)
    BCAAS (Xtend Scivation) Lemone aid

I just want your input on how to take these, especially after my workout, as in like what would you combine in one shake to drink straight after your done. Should i take the carb supp stacked with the creatine right after my workout and drink my whey 20 mins later?

Please guys help me out on this to the best that you can.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haha poor kid.

Take 2 scoops of your whey, add a serving of your waxy maize, and a serving of your creatine into your post workout shaker, mix with milk or water (milk preferably due to the casein).

Take a serving of Xtend and put it into a water bottle, add water, shake, take to gym and drink whilst working out (sipping on it) - intraworkout.