mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattmartin87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Predicament- Changing BF% at Same Weight

(www dot wannabebig dot com/diet-and-nutrition/to-bulk-or-to-cut-that-is-the-question-or-is-it/)

I was intrigued after reading this article. I'm sure some of you have read it or understand the concept. For those that don't want to read it, the author suggests that instead of bulking/cutting, you eat and train like a person at your target weight and BF % would.

Currently I weigh 200 lbs. at 17% BF. My goal is to shoot for 10% body fat at the same weight. According to my calculations, I would need to add 15 lbs. of LMB and lose 15 lbs of fat.

I know many people say that you cannot build muscle and lose fat simultaneously. However, if you were to keep a consistent diet of a person at 200lbs at 10% BF, could I get to my goal as the article suggests? I'm slightly confused since I don't really want to change weight, just BF %.

And if it's possible, what sort of a timeline would I be looking at for the transformation?