Thread: Protein Fluff

Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Protein Fluff

Does anybody have a successful recipe of this? I want to try to make it according to Martin's site but I saw a few comments that are discouraging me.. I currently have the protein powder, milk, and berries ready to go.. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sorry, but I LOLd hard at this topic's title...

am I that immature?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ I thought of this:

Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sith Emperor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea, I also kinda lol'd at the title when I realized the implications. But time to be serious now lol, any recipes?

PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000) PWOGasMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    ^ I thought of this:

http://www.nd.edu/~acasad/europe/images/tivoli-cotton-candy.jpg[/img]
    More along the NSFW lines...

On a serious note, have you tried to microwave the fluff a bit, then stir it up with the powder?

Originally Posted by PWOGasMan View Post
    More along the NSFW lines...

On a serious note, have you tried to microwave the fluff a bit, then stir it up with the powder?
    I haven't tried anything yet, I was going to put all that stuff in a mixer and turn that mixer on high for a few minutes, as per Martin's instructions. I'm just wondering if anyone has any guaranteed success recipes.

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PROTEIN FLUFF

Ingredients
    ~40 g protein powder.
    200 g thawed and mashed berries: strawberries, raspberries or blueberries.
    0.5 dl (or 1.7 ounces) skim milk.

Sweetener (optional)

Directions
    1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.

2. Use a mixer on the strongest setting and mix thoroughly for, on average, 8 to 9 minutes.

The concoction will expand or "fluff up" to several times its original size.

Serve and enjoy as it is or add some extras like cacao or sliced bananas.

Nutrition
    225 calories, 36 grams of protein, 21 grams of carbs and zero fat.

You can also put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes and it'll resemble a creamy kind of sorbet.

This is what you need:

~40 g protein powder.

Sweetener (optional)

2. Use a mixer on the strongest setting and mix thoroughly for, on average 8 to 9 minutes.

Nutrition: 225 calories, 36 grams of protein, 21 grams of carbs and zero fat.

You can also put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes and it'll resemble a creamy kind of sorbet.
    Yea man I told you I got that recipe from Martin's site and some of the comments threw me off. If anyone else has made this successfully then I will try it out...

OH, I thought it was Fluff:

Originally Posted by Sith Emperor View Post
    Yea man I told you I got that recipe from Martin's site and some of the comments threw me off.
    Don't read the comments. They're just fluff.

Hmmm alright I'll try it out..

Well, I just made it and put it in the fridge, and it looks nothing like Martin's did. First of all, nothing "fluffed" up. Everything looked as if I was making it in a blender as a protein shake.

I used 2 scoops of dymatize rich chocolate (Forgot I had Vanilla)
    1.5 cups of raspberries
    10 oz of organic 1% milk
    3 packets of splenda
    I mixed it for 10 minutes then put it in the fridge. We'll see how it comes out in an hour. Maybe I'll put it in the freezer for a few minutes.

I used a submergable mixer, maybe that was my mistake. Tomorrow I'll try another blender.

You didn't follow the recipe that I posted. You used about 6 times too much milk.

Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PROTEIN FLUFF

Ingredients
    ~40 g protein powder.

Sweetener (optional)

Directions

2. Use a mixer on the strongest setting and mix thoroughly for, on average, 8 to 9 minutes.

Nutrition

Well, I just made it and put it in the fridge, and it looks nothing like Martin's did. First of all, nothing "fluffed" up. Everything looked as if I was making it in a blender as a protein shake.

I used 2 scoops of dymatize rich chocolate (Forgot I had Vanilla)
    1.5 cups of raspberries
    10 oz of organic 1% milk
    3 packets of splenda
    I mixed it for 10 minutes then put it in the fridge. We'll see how it comes out in an hour. Maybe I'll put it in the freezer for a few minutes.

I used a submergable mixer, maybe that was my mistake. Tomorrow I'll try another blender.
    hmm...
    ✰ EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰

S&P Crew

lol FAIL

No, my mistake. I posted 1 oz of milk, but I put in 1/4th of a cup, which may be a little more but still that shouldn't completely destroy the fluff. Anyways it's been in the fridge for an hour and its just liquid so I put it in the freezer.

No, my mistake. I posted 1 oz of milk, but I put in 1/4th of a cup
    Actually, you posted that you used 10 ounces.

It seems like this is too complex a task for you. Perhaps your mother can help you. Can you emerge from the basement and ask her?

It seems like this is too complex a task for you. Perhaps your mother can help you. Can you emerge from the basement and ask her?
    I can't rep right now, but laughs were had.

edit: I can

VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

She's over here. I'll send her back.

Too complex a task? You mean not reading what I wrote earlier? Or following the directions to the letter? I can't emerge from the basement right now because I'm too busy doing my taxes so guys like you can live a nice and meaningless existence

Sith Emperor just tried to neg me and call me an incompetent troll, but his neg failed because he's in the red.

Somehow, that's the ideal ending to his thread....

VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VincentiT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FAIL again

Talking

Sith Emperor just tried to neg me and call me an incompetent troll, but his neg failed because he's in the red.

Somehow, that's the ideal ending to his thread....
    That's alright. I always enjoy supporting those below me on the socioeconomic ladder. I can feel better about myself at night knowing my money goes to your 5,000 posts in under a year.

Although I can't imagine WonderPug feeding this troll...

Originally Posted by PWOGasMan View Post

Although I can't imagine WonderPug feeding this troll...
    You DO know that the thread starter by definition can't be a troll right? Do you even know what a troll is? Ill give you a hint.. its the one with zero contributions. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

Originally Posted by sith emperor View Post
    you do know that the thread starter by definition can't be a troll right? Do you even know what a troll is? Ill give you a hint.. Its the one with zero contributions. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    PROTEIN FLUFF

Ingredients
    ~40 g protein powder.

Sweetener (optional)

Directions

Nutrition

so egg whites aren't needed and can i put in fridge overnight? Also should vanilla extract and cocao powder be added after when ready to eat or mixed in with everything?