bambaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BodyBeast, Drop Sets and getting big?

So, i was going to start doing the "BodyBeast" program but some people said i wouldnt be able to get big doing it because i would be simply overtraining. They said i would get stronger, but not bigger and that few reps with tons of weight was the way to go.

Then i started watching some videos and came across this one: (/watch?v=V7ZubJ5hJpU). Here he is saying that you should do Drop Sets if you wanna get big. But im wondering, arent drop sets simply overtraining? There are a bunch of dropsets on BodyBeast, so idk what to think. Besides that, Kali Muscle says that high reps are the way to go even if you're not on juice. He said that he was in prison doing bunch of high reps per day with no juice and no weights and still got huge.

So, what is the right way?
    Few reps or should i just embrace drop sets/high reps and start BodyBeast?

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I recommend eating ALOT and lifting with a p/p/l routine.

Now you have not given your weight or height nor photos so it's hard to help otherwise
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

jsk16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsk16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsk16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsk16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsk16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsk16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsk16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsk16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsk16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsk16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsk16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive personally seen better results with just straight sets doing 5x5 and 3x8. i used to do lots of drop sets and didnt get much out of them. drop sets are mostly for muscular endurance

bambaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlinkTwice View Post
    I recommend eating ALOT and lifting with a p/p/l routine.

Now you have not given your weight or height nor photos so it's hard to help otherwise
    Yeah i will be eating a lot for sure, i'm 6 feet 160 pounds, will bulk till 190 for about 6~7 months

Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are looking to put on size then yes, definitely drop sets are a good way to go. Increasing volume in your training is what will increase muscle size. 5x5 is excellent for strength and power but high volume training is better for increasing muscle size.. Like bodybuilders.

Your right there can a very fine line with over training when using drop sets but I advise you to use the 3:1 method when using drop sets. This is a good safeguard to stop you from over training.

This means you do 3 sets for one exercise and one drop set at the end of those 3 exercises.

Good luck
    DO IT NOW... Sometimes "Later" becomes "Never". Get FREE tips on how to build muscle, lose fat and motivation at www.iamcolmkilmurray.com