infraredline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infraredline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infraredline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infraredline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements to purchase

I currently have optimum hydrowhey and superior amino 2222 as well as a fish oil. I am planning on buying a multivitamin, ZMA, tribulus, HMB, creatine monohydrate, and a pre workout, does this sound like a good plan?

coreyographer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i believe most supplements are unnecessary, just keep the essentials: whey, multi, creatine, fish oil, PWO supp, and pick up a tub of casein for nighttime use

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP theres a great sale on the animal pack military edition. It comes with a free Tee which in my opinion the green is the nicest color they offered in any shirt. Also jack3d is pretty well priced or look into whiteflood which is what i currently am taking and just ordered jack3d. ZMA dosent do **** in my opinion but i still take it. placebo effect i guess. Look into the ON stack though... it comes with opti-men multi, 5lbs of ON whey, and 2.5 of casein for like 60 bucks. Also get a shaker cup if you dont have one. i have 4... greatest investment you can make
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

infraredline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infraredline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infraredline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) infraredline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok, now as far as the pre workout goes, most of them have creatine in them, is it ok to use them while already supplementing creatine monohydrate?

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    ok, now as far as the pre workout goes, most of them have creatine in them, is it ok to use them while already supplementing creatine monohydrate?
    yup. just drink water
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

dwm19200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwm19200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwm19200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwm19200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwm19200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwm19200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwm19200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwm19200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwm19200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwm19200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dwm19200 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I currently have optimum hydrowhey and superior amino 2222 as well as a fish oil. I am planning on buying a multivitamin, ZMA, tribulus, HMB, creatine monohydrate, and a pre workout, does this sound like a good plan?
    Get a pre workout..... dark rage, super pump max, and acg36 are all good, get a basic protein for 3 hours after each meal and a post workout with creatine glutamine more protein..etc. also a multivitamin is helpful to keep things running correctly.... pre workout isnt necessary in gaining muscle its basically icing on the cake

5'5 130.. u should get a weight gainer and aspire to look like mjd or ray rice
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*

ok so definitely dont waste my money on hmb and tribulus? and yeah i know my weight isn't to impressive right now, i just concluded my wrestling season and i did some crazy *** cutting i am just beginning to put weight back on but there was a point i was at 120lbs, i looked like a skeleton haha

Tw1caliburBlossomwc997 jamesGarlington's Avatar
    jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesGarlington will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I currently have optimum hydrowhey (waste) and
    superior amino 222 (LOL WTF IS TISH SHIET) as well as a fish oil (win!). I am planning on buying a multivitamin, ZMA (meh, can help a little)), tribulus (stupid), HMB (even dumber, overhyped crap), creatine monohydrate (win #2!) , and a pre workout (waste of $), does this sound like a good plan?
    sounds like a great plan!!!!
    teen bodybuilding race thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133187633

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stick with the basics man

whey protein
    creatine mono
    BCAA's
    multi vitamins and fish oil

Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're only 15 man..I would only get some protein powder in yah and maybe a teen multi
    Your 5'5 and a 130lbs.. just start eating more then you usually do and work hard in the gym, you'll get a lot of progress just from beginner gains.

seriously no rush to jump in and grab all these supps everyones saying too use.

Told my bro (hes 16 and starting working out 3 months ago) the same thing, he just uses regular whey and adds stuff to make his shake more of a "weight gainer" and hes gained 15lbs so far...

JUSTDOIT94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^ x2, the best supplement you can get is quality food and lots of it. whey protein, multi-vitamin and some creatine after that.

alright i will just stick with the fish oil, bcaa's and whey protein, get creatine monohydrate and a multi vitamin and i think i am gonna give a pre workout a try just to see if it does anything, thanks for the advice eveyone!