Thread: Lost motivation

BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSBrown is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lost motivation

I just got over being sick, i lost 15lbs....it sounds so horrible. I wasnt able to eat large volumes like i was used to i was taking 3000 cals a day before and when i was sick i was lucky to get 500, now i feel like i have been hit hard, its hard to get back in to the swing of things, i feel like i lost a years progress. I went from 160 to 145, and i was already not big at 160 now im at 145 i lost a great deal of muscle and i feel scrawny, i feel like i just had a years progress now i take two years back. I even thought about grabbing some prohormones to help me get back up to where i was, im just having a hard time im depressed about it. Need some help to get back on track. What do you guys do when life has you against the ropes?
    Bench = 210
    Squat = 265

Southern Illinois University.

YAWYT will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAWYT will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAWYT will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAWYT will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAWYT will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAWYT will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAWYT will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAWYT will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAWYT will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAWYT will become famous soon enough. (+50) YAWYT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take it one day at a time and just be consistent working out. You probably lost a lot of water weight/it will be easy to put back on the 15lbs because of your muscle memory. If you give up now and don't start working at you are just going to feel even worse.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lightbulb Listen up

It's impossible for you to lose all your gains after a short illness...Like the guy above said...most of it was probably water weight...Listen up...your will is stronger than any illness you might suffer..I looked at your pixs...your progress has been insane...You know what you need to do to get back on track...Stop focusing on your perceived losses...doing so will kill your motivation...Use your positive intentions to get back to where you were...Don't give up on yourself...regret is a bitc*...trust me...Keeping positive thoughts for ya brah....Self
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It seriously isn't muscle loss.

You will have lost hardly any (an unnoticeable amount).

You may be weaker, smaller and lighter, but it will come back VERY quickly. A couple of weeks.

Your body has been knocked around and has been more concerned with survival than strength, you'll be weaker.
    You haven't been using your muscles, they wont be as pumped full of blood, so you'll be smaller.
    You will have lost a lot of water weight, some fat and a very small amount of muscle, because you haven't been eating enough, so you'll be a lot lighter.

All of this will come back fast, don't stress about it.
    A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he gives up, or dies.

gman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude....you are 19yo!!! What is the rush? Seriously this is a life time thing here and not simply..."I need to impress my GF or the girl next door"!! Not trying to be harsh but this isn't going to be the last time you are sick!! Your body got sick for a reason.....take your time and recover or you will be right back at it again!! If you push your body or take tons of supps....your asking for more problems!! Like I said, you are 19".....get back on track slow!!! You have the world in front of you man!!! Keep pushing forward!!!