Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Simply put - I'm going to motherf**ing GROW with TestoPRO!

What is TestoPRO (TPro)?

What is so special about TestoPRO?? Well for starters, it contains an ingredient that had been clinically suggested to raise testosterone, in humans! What is this ingredient you ask? It is nothing else but Testofen?.

Testofen? is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form). Just as important, not only does Testofen? boost free testosterone, but it also aids in fat loss. Not only did the participants in the study have significantly raised testosterone, they also didn't gain any weight. I know. You want muscle, right? You will like hearing this. Skin fold thickness was measured at the beginning of the study, as well as the end of the study, at both the triceps and thigh regions. On average, participant's skin fold thickness was reduced at both the triceps and at the thigh, while maintaining body weight. What does that mean? Only that while losing a substantial amount of fat in the skin fold thickness, participants gained an equal amount of muscle. So they were losing fat and gaining muscle mass, at the same time! Blood Urea nitrogen levels were significantly reduced after consumption of Testofen?. This shows reduction in protein catabolism. This confirms muscle mass build up during the study while skin fold decrease took place.

Divanil? - What else is beneficial in TestoPRO?? Thanks for asking. Not only does TestoPRO? contain one ingredient suggested to raise free testosterone, but it contains two. The other one is Divanil?, a compound also suggested to raise free testosterone. By using Divanil?, we are able to dramatically increase the levels of free testosterone in the body. Free testosterone is the only form of testosterone able to enter the cell and cause the positive benefits that testosterone will provide.

Indole-3-Carbinol - I know, you have heard that some testosterone boosters can cause issues with libido, and even raising estrogen, but that will not be the case with TestoPRO?. The two ingredients that raise free testosterone will help support healthy libido, and we have also included an ingredient to modulate your estrogen levels, it is called Indole-3-Carbinol. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects iincluding anti-oxidant and the reason we included it in our formula - estrogen modulation.

Now, none of these ingredients do much good if they aren't active in your system long enough to reap the desired effects, so we have included two ingredients that help with increasing the bio-availability and maybe even increasing the amount of time these substances are active in your body. These two ingredients are quercetin, and Bioperine?.

Quercetin helps with the bioavailability of the product you are taking.

Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine? enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient?. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine? activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

TestoPRO? FAQ

Q. So what exactly is TestoPRO??

A. TestoPRO? is the culmination of several ingredients, suggested by science to be beneficial in raising testosterone (Testofen?, and Divanil ?), naturally, as well as other ingredients suggested by science to promote positive estrogen modulation towards the beneficial metabolites (Indole-3-Carbinol). And finally, two ingredients that have been suggested to aid in the absorption and bioavailabity of the package as a whole (Quercetin, Bioperine?).

Q. What is so good about Testofen??

A. Testofen is an extract of fenugreek seed. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form).

Q. What is so good about Divanil??

A. Divanil? is a compound tried, tested and scientifically suggested to enhance free testosterone, and by adding in Divanil?, much more testosterone is free in your system, and you can reap its positive effects.

Q. TestoPRO? contains something called Indole-3-Carbinol. What does this do?

A. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, including anti-oxidant and the reason we included it in our formula - estrogen modulation.

Q. So how does Bioperine? fit into the formula?

A. Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine? enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient?.

This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine? activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

Q. And quercetin?

A. Quercetin has been suggested to increase bioavailability.

Q. Excellent. So what are the dosing recommendations?

A. Two caps per serving, 2 times per day.

Q. Spaced out, or all at once?

A. Space them out. One in the AM, one in the PM.

Q. How long does a bottle last?

A. One month at recommended dosing.

Q. How long can I use it for?

A. We recommend four to eight week cycles.

Q. Will TestoPRO? lose effectiveness over time?

A. We have no reason to expect so. However, we still recommend no longer than 8 week cycles to keep maximum product efficacy.

Q. Does TestoPRO? cause HPTA shutdown?

A. No, it is non-hormonal anabolic. It may even aid in HPTA function.

Q. Does it matter if taken with or without food?

A. No.

Q. Will I gain strength?

A. Assuming your diet and training are correct, yes.

Q. Do you think TestoPRO? would be strong enough to retain muscle while cutting?

A. Study results suggest significant reduction in skin fold thickness, indicating fat loss, while not losing weight.

Q. Since SHBG binds estrogen as well as androgens, will there be estrogen related issues?

A. That would be very unlikely. That is why we included the aforementioned Indole-3-Carbinol.

Q. Will TestoPRO? give me acne?

A. It is possible for those who are susceptible. Any effective testosterone booster will result in the increased chance of acne.

Q. I have noticed some cool vascularity using TestoPRO?. What is causing this?

A. That is most likely the positive effects of Divanil? on nitric oxide synthesis. Just another positive effect.

Q. I have a medical condition. Will TestoPRO? cause problems with any medication I am taking?

A. Always consult your doctor before using any new products.

Who Am I?
    Name: Jonathan (aka: Jon, "B1G")
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: ~163 (in which I will confirm on Monday)
    Bodyfat: ~10% (again, in which I will confirm on Monday)

What Am I About and How am I Going About on Getting it DONE?
    Current (Short-Term) Goals:
    - Simply put...Get MOTHERFCUKING STRONG!
    - All the while, bulking back up...but clean as possible!

Long Term Goals:
    - I mentioned this in my log: B1G's Journal: It's MY Time in that I want to compete in a BBuilding show in 2014
    - I would also like to compete in a powerlifting meet...though considering my #'s...it's a LOFTY goal...

Training:
    Currently using Jim Mendler's 5/3/1 Program. Want to learn more about it? Then simply get the e-book!
    Or you can follow along...ask questions, in which I'll try and answer as best as I can, and decipher the program as best as you can.

What To Expect?
    First off - Honest.
    If TPro delivers, expect me to say it...if not...expect that as well.

Secondly - Information.
    Although AI already gave some good info already on TPro

Third - Good Times!
    As honest as this will be, plus informative...I want ppl to be entertained.

Fourth - Pics.

Fifth - Videos. Though not guaranteed.(I am still trying to find my camera...)

I would like to extend a "B1G" THANK YOU to the AI crew...so without further delay...let's get this started!

Free Agent

B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MOAR Info...Supplements and Dosages:
    - TestoPRO: As directed on bottle. 2 capsules in the AM (upon waking) and 2 capsules in the PM. Think the PM dosage will be ~5 pm...unless AI reps say otherwise.

- Multi-V (2x daily - AM & PM)
    - SuperCissus (Pre-bed with shake)
    - SteelEdge (20-30 mins PREworkout)
    - Clout (20-30 mins PREworkout w/ SE)
    - Citrulline Malate (4g PREworkout w/ SE+Clout & 2g INTRAworkout w/ IA)
    - IntrAbolic (12g INTRAworkout)
    - IntraXCell (Training Days: 1 serving ; "Off" Days: 2 servings)
    - Whey Proteins (XF and UP 2.0) (as needed...)

MOAR Info...Diet:
    I will keep track of my diet info, all via FitDay and will post up accordingly. It may be prove difficult to track it on the weekends, as I am typically "on-the-go" doing demo's and basically live by Monster Milks, bars, etc.
    I will try my best to keep it on track.

Aiming for 3+K cals in a day.

Last edited by B1GinNY82307; 09-19-2009 at 10:42 PM.
    Free Agent

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed and in Jon, looking forward to this!
    o_O

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    Subbed and in Jon, looking forward to this!
    sweet!! How's it going thus far for you my man?!?

O/T - I still don't know what the hell I am doing up...I am fcuking tired from driving all day to and from CT. Though the demos went VERY well!
    Free Agent

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Things have been going great! Seeing some good gains coming lately. I'm cleaning the diet up real good for about a month or so to try and lose a little fat off my lower stomach. Set a couple PRs today

Get some sleep man! I'm sure the promos went awesome as you've been working them good. I went into VS today and they didn't even have a little sign up for IA being on sale I asked how sales were and two of the workers use it they say which was cool.
    o_O

Talking

Things have been going great! Seeing some good gains coming lately. I'm cleaning the diet up real good for about a month or so to try and lose a little fat off my lower stomach. Set a couple PRs today

Get some sleep man! I'm sure the promos went awesome as you've been working them good. I went into VS today and they didn't even have a little sign up for IA being on sale I asked how sales were and two of the workers use it they say which was cool.
    Good to hear...I am also confident that this will produce well for me... And I hear ya bout that lil fat...it's always the toughest!

Yeah, in the stores that I have been to, I have been really "on top" of them to make sure that a sign is up to mention they are all on sale right now and lots of guys have been using IA and love it. Good to hear y'know?!?!

And btw...you working for us or Neo? Thanks for the info and checking up on those VS in MI!
    Free Agent

Haha shhhhh. I just remember back in the day when you guys got in VS it was pretty rad. I gotta check up on something when I go in as we're not there lololol.
    o_O

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks good Jon.

Subbed and in for sure.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Haha shhhhh. I just remember back in the day when you guys got in VS it was pretty rad. I gotta check up on something when I go in as we're not there lololol.
    Lol

it's good that you guys are getting I there! I have yet to be in a store that carries Neo, is it in only certain areas or states?

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Looks good Jon.

Subbed and in for sure.

btw - wanted to thank you guys for the week supplies of Stoked and Glycobol (in which I have been REALLY interested in).
    Free Agent

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by B1GinNY82307 View Post
    Lol

it's good that you guys are getting I there! I have yet to be in a store that carries Neo, is it in only certain areas or states?

btw - wanted to thank you guys for the week supplies of Stoked and Glycobol (in which I have been REALLY interested in).
    No problem. Enjoy.

(9/18) Week 3, Day 5 - Squat -- [Last Week's Workout...before TestoPRO]

5/3/1 - Week 3, Day 5 - Squat

BB Squat:
    3 WU
    220x5
    250x3
    280x3
    225x5

Leg Press:
    360x15
    380x15
    390x15

Lying Leg Curls:
    1 wu
    130x3x10

Pullups:
    Finished up with 32 more to get 100 for the week.

Workout Notes:
    - Squats went VERY well...IMO.
    - Leg Press was solid...feeling much better.
    - Lying leg curls are simply getting better and better.

- O/T Rant: Whenever we do squats, I feel I go low...and I have come to the conclusion that I obviously go lower than my counterparts (partners) and I keep telling (more-so yelling) at them to go lower and lower, but they simply don't and get more "reps"...don't know...just irks me...I may not do more...but I know I get more out of it/quality out of it...

Supps:
    - Multi - V
    - SuperCissus
    - SteelEdge + Body Octane + Cit Malate (4g) (PREworkout)
    - IntrAbolic (12g) (INTRAworkout)
    - ProLab's Lean Mass (POSTworkout)
    - IntraXcell
    - Myofusion + PB + Cin Graham Crackers (pre-bed)

FitDay Calc / Caloric Intake:
    http://www.fitday.com/fitness/Public...r=jherrera2185
    Be Sure to click/view appropriate day - (9/18)

[i]Cals: ~3,948
    Fat: ~155.7
    CHO: ~278.4
    PRO: ~357.1
    Free Agent

Lol

Honestly, I have no clue.

AI is good peoples! I just got my RecoverPRO in the mail. I went to my old house and for some reason it was on the porch lol. Thankfully it was still there.

Awesome numbers today man! I had an awesome leg day yesterday. Torched my hams.
    o_O

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great start to the log!

AI is good peoples! I just got my RecoverPRO in the mail. I went to my old house and for some reason it was on the porch lol. Thankfully it was still there.

Dang right we are good peoples.

How's the taste for RecoverPrO? With all those servings it better be good

Originally Posted by Amino89 View Post
    Great start to the log!
    thanks brah for subbing in! It's going to get good

yeah...they are alright !!
    Free Agent

Fo sho

How's the taste for RecoverPrO? With all those servings it better be good
    Its great. I'll get a review up after a few more days. Wanna check some out?
    o_O

So Today...

I would typically train on Mondays but I took off from work as I needed to take care of a few things...them being:
    - getting my transcript as I intend in going back to school to study PT
    and
    - cake testing for my upcoming wedding ceremony in March!!

and therefore will simply go train from tomorrow through Friday for this deload week.

I will have "official" weigh in tomorrow and bodyfat analysis.

I already started my dosing of TestoPRO as of yesterday,...so it has begun
    Free Agent

So Today...

I would typically train on Mondays but I took off from work as I needed to take care of a few things...them being:
    - getting my transcript as I intend in going back to school to study PT
    and
    - cake testing for my upcoming wedding ceremony in March!!

and therefore will simply go train from tomorrow through Friday for this deload week.

I will have "official" weigh in tomorrow and bodyfat analysis.

I already started my dosing of TestoPRO as of yesterday,...so it has begun
    Cake testing? Sweet.

Thumbs up

Cake testing? Sweet.
    Word!! The cakes tasted VERY GOOD!!! Whatever she (the baker) brought out related to choocolate was fantastic!

Anyhow...

Official Weigh In:
    161.4 lbs.

(WEAK! )

Bodyfat will be done this afternoon at the gym, in which I will be doing my deloading..and starting with Military Presses...+ Incline DB Press + Pullups...and possibly some other assistance work...
    Free Agent

So I will post tonight's session tonight...therefore I can post also my calorie intake for the day..

It was a solid session...deloading...which kind of sucks but much needed...as next "mesocycle/cycle" the weighs will only get heavier!

Looking forward to it!
    Free Agent

(9/22) Week 4, Day 1 - Military Press - "Deload"

5/3/1 - Week 4, Day 1 - Military Press

Military Press:
    2 WU
    55x5
    65x5
    75x8

Incline DB Bench:
    1 WU
    50x3x15

Pullups (I use a variety of grips [standard,neutral,underhand]...just as long as I get up):

Total: 50 (PR! - Meaning, this is the quickest I got to 50!! )

BB Curls:
    2 sets x 10

Workout Notes:
    - Also I did jump rope in between sets throughout my workout. Worked up a NICE sweat and cardio session.
    - Nothing extravagant...as this is the deload week. Taking a step back to take 5 steps forward next mesocycle.
    - Really happy that I got to 50 pullups quicker than ever before.
    - Threw in BB Curls for fun.

Supps:
    - Multi - V
    - SuperCissus
    - Body Octane + Cit Malate (4g) (PREworkout)
    - IntrAbolic (12g) + Cit Malate (2g) (INTRAworkout)
    - Food (POSTworkout)
    - IntraXcell

Be Sure to click/view appropriate day - (9/22)

[i]Cals: ~2,910
    Fat: ~72.9
    CHO: ~287
    PRO: ~281.8
    Free Agent

Congrats on the PR. Always nice to get some of those.

Nice workout Jon! 16 pullups in a set is awesome.
    o_O

Thumbs up

Congrats on the PR. Always nice to get some of those.
    And I expect more to come this month!

Nice workout Jon! 16 pullups in a set is awesome.
    Thanks mang! Nothing too crazy but hitting those pullups felt good!
    Free Agent

(9/23) Week 4, Day 2 - Deadlift - Deload

5/3/1 - Week 4, Day 2 - Deadlift - Deload

Deadlifts:
    3 wu
    140x5
    175x5
    205x5

Pullups:

Total: 78 for the week...22 more to go...

Rope Cable Crunches:
    4 sets

Elliptical - HiiT - Resistance level 12
    10 intervals

Workout Notes:
    - AGain, did jump rope in between exercises of Pullups, Rope crunches and then onto the HiiT.
    - Again, nothing too extravagant...just putting in the necessary work.

TestoPRO Notes:
    I will comment more on TPRO at the end of the week as it's a bit too early to tell any noticeable differences...

Supps:
    - Multi - V
    - SuperCissus
    - ProLab's Lean Mass Complex + Food (POSTworkout)
    - IntraXcell + Whey/UP 2.0 + Oats (Pre-bed)
    - TestoPRO (2 AM ; 2 PM)

Be Sure to click/view appropriate day - (9/23)

Cals: ~3,116
    Fat: ~93.8
    CHO: ~297.3
    PRO: ~272.5
    Free Agent

Looking good man. From logs that are ahead of yours I would expect for you to start feeling it soon. Big increases in libido and endurance around day 4-5.

Thumbs up

Looking good man. From logs that are ahead of yours I would expect for you to start feeling it soon. Big increases in libido and endurance around day 4-5.
    Well today is Day 4!!!!

Also...Starting BodyFat % - 9.2%!!!! Lowest is has ever been (at least to my knowledge)!!!

Let's see some LEAN MASS GAINS!!!

Today...Deload Bench and some more assistance work.
    Free Agent

TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnderdog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice J! in for this....try to keep that BF below 10 and add some lbs!
    Check the log bro:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146385553

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog View Post
    nice J! in for this....try to keep that BF below 10 and add some lbs!
    Hey brah!?!? What's good!? Thanks for dropping in! Stay sub'd my man!

Took before pics and will be posting "after" pics once this log is all said and done.
    Free Agent

(9/24) Week 4, Day 3 - Bench - Deload.

5/3/1 - Week 4, Day 3 - Bench - Deload

BB Bench:
    2 WU
    95x5
    145x5
    195x5

DB Shoulder Press:
    1 wu
    35x3x15

DB Rows:
    1 wu
    50x10
    55x10
    55x10

Tricep Work:
    4 sets x 10-15

Treadmill - LISS
    10 minutes

Workout Notes:
    - I probably should have gone lighter on my bench,..but I felt good..and ready to get back heavy...but until next week/cycle!!!
    - Everything felt good, solid. Still a nice pump from doing shoulder presses and DB Rows.

TestoPRO Notes:
    I will comment more on TPRO at the end of the week as it's a bit too early to tell any noticeable differences...

Supps:
    - Multi - V
    - ProLab's Lean Mass Complex + Food (POSTworkout)
    - IntraXcell (Pre-bed)
    - TestoPRO (2 AM ; 2 PM)

...Cit Malate will be out soon...

Be Sure to click/view appropriate day - (9/24)

Cals: ~3,154
    Fat: ~102
    CHO: ~326.4
    PRO: ~233.6

...probably not the best...and could have had more, but my son is not feeling well at all, so my wife and I have been taking care of the lil one for the past couple of days. Sleep has also been off for this reason as well..
    Free Agent