helli3yte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best hardcore fat burner

im looking for something that could easily i think take me down to 150, from 166. ive lost a lot of weight over the past year and a halfish. basically im looking to get crazy abs by july-ish. when i mean i want something hard core. i mean i want something that will make me go crazy enough to run into a brick wall, stand up and run into another brick wall because i couldn't believe i just did that. it has to be a hardcore fat burner, meaning the most weight i can loose to get rid of probably 5% of body fat. im somewhere in the 10% range now, so yeah. any help would be appreciated.

p.s i tried oxy elite and i didnt feel anything. hell i even drank coffee on that stuff and nothing. thanks alot guys

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    E/C + Fish Oil

the best of em all, and the cheapest.

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    E/C + Fish Oil

the best of em all, and the cheapest.
    what is e+c. i dont need fish oil. i eat salmon every day

machsimus will become famous soon enough. (+50) machsimus will become famous soon enough. (+50) machsimus will become famous soon enough. (+50) machsimus will become famous soon enough. (+50) machsimus will become famous soon enough. (+50) machsimus will become famous soon enough. (+50) machsimus will become famous soon enough. (+50) machsimus will become famous soon enough. (+50) machsimus will become famous soon enough. (+50) machsimus will become famous soon enough. (+50) machsimus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ephedrine + Caffeine

RoosterRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoosterRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoosterRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoosterRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoosterRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoosterRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoosterRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoosterRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoosterRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoosterRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoosterRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cardio and a good diet. Caffiene will help, but cardio and diet are key.

whats a really good ephedrine product?

p.s . i go to the gym 6 days a week, plus i dont eat garbage. no sodas, no breads, except cereal in the morning. yada yada....

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by helli3yte View Post
    whats a really good ephedrine product?

p.s . i go to the gym 6 days a week, plus i dont eat garbage. no sodas, no breads, except cereal in the morning. yada yada....
    What are your other training goals besides weight loss?

Are you attempting to put on more muscle as well?

As a former track athlete, I know that my best weight loss came as part of a track-based running routine that included long tempo-style recovery runs, long and short sprint workouts, and high intensit interval training. That being said, it was at the cost of losing some muscle mass in my upper body due to the intensity of the training. It was nearly impossible for me to eat enough to keep up with the strain of running.

I typically went from approximately 185-190 for football season down to 175 two months into track season.

If you're trying to also pack on muscle, then obviously the circumstances and plan I'd recommend are different. For me, though, a dedicated running program caused me to lose weight but also added power in my legs, but left too much strain on my nervous system and body to effectively train the upper body on most days.

Some might find this ridiculous. Search "Russian Intervals" and you'll understand why I hated track.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.