Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ACG3 (PWO) Review

I've searched and didn't really see many people talking about this product. It's a pre-workout called ACG3. I was just browsing GNC for some new SP Max when the lady in the store told me about this new product they got in called ACG3. She told me about another guy that is a body builder that uses this and loves it. I told her i really loved Pink Lemonade flavored SP Max, which they were out of. So she pointed me to ACG3, had all the things i was looking for in a PWO... so i figured why not. It was just alittle more costy than SP Max. Figured eh.. if i don't like it i can just take it back and grab me another tub of SP Max.

After a couple of days of using it, i must say i'm very impressed. The focus is with this is off the charts. The energy you get from it is long lasting and insane. You feel like you can always do more than you can and never seem to get tired until your body just gives out due to failure.

When i take it, i take it 30 minutes before my workout and i also drink SizeOn during my workouts.

TASTE : 9 - Tasted like some form of jelly bean. I personally hate jelly beans but i was able to gulp this down. It wasn't too bad. Mixes very well also.

Pumps : 8 - Isn't as good as Superpump Max in this year but it sure does get the job done. Don't get me wrong, my blood was flowing and the pumps were great. My arms were really tight through my workout. "Sleeves of PAIN!!!"

Endurance : 10 - This is off the charts here. Through my workout i felt i could just keep going all night while other friends were burned out. Usually i would get tired during the end of my arm workout with SP Max but with this... no fatigue. I could of done much more it felt like.

Energy : 10 - This is also amazing. I never felt so full of energy when i was taking super pump 250, super pump max or N.O. Xplode. This is where this product reigns over anything else i've taken. Energy is off the charts!

No crash or jittery feeling like i get from Jack3d or N.O. Xplode. No upset stomach like SP 250 either. Just a clean, great product.

I'd like to hear from others that have tried this product.

ZBoyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZBoyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZBoyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZBoyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZBoyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZBoyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZBoyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZBoyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZBoyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZBoyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    agreed. just got this supplement about a month ago and it is incredible.

Dieselhit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love the stuff aswell. Been using it for about 2 weeks and its great. I personally get a little bit of a bloated feeling about 20 minutes after drinking it, but I always push through it and feel great otherwise.

neverquittin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love it...we just got it into our store (i work at GNC) a few months ago and i tried, loved it...now were sellin lots of it.
    Work for what you want, Fight for what you need.

dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500) dgoggil is not very helpful. (-500)
    I got a sample of the blue razz flavor and mixed it in a bottle of cool blue gatorade and drank it while working. The flavor was flat out incredible!!!

After the reviews i am hearing i will try this after i finish my jack3d. Jack3d has done me well for quite some time i have to admit. I have veered away away to try others only to come back to it.

Have any of y'all used jack3d and how does it compare with this acg3??

Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just got a couple samples today from GNC when I bought another Jack3d. I am going to give it a shot for my legs day today and report back with how it went.

Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Knucklehead00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was BLOWN away by this stuff today. I was juiced for an hour and 15 minutes straight and could have gone longer but I was starting to feel like my legs were going to mush.

Goodbye Jack3d and hello ACG3.

I would recommend this to anyone talking NOShotgun or Jack3d. The taste is honestly not as great as everyone says (does taste like a really sweet Jelly Bean), but it is completely manageable. I tried to the Pink package flavor today and going to do the Blue Razz tomorrow for my Shoulder workout.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 forms of arginine, CEE, and a 320mg blend of caffeine, 1,3, guarana, and green tea extract

no wonder GNC is selling it like hotcakes

/donotwant

ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just switched over to blue Acg3 from blue Jack3d.
    Acg3 is honestly just as good energy and pump wise as Jack3d, but the taste is in a whole nother ballpark.
    I like them both but i would give Acg3 the edge on my recommendation.

LoganH2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoganH2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoganH2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoganH2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoganH2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoganH2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoganH2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Acg3

Ive tried nano vapor, no xplod, jack3d, creadrive, and a ton of different things here and there. I decided to start lifting again and I love acg3. I have been using it for almost three weeks and I like it about the same as jack3d. One huge advantage is i dont get as jittery and I dont crash as hard. I would take either one and be happy but i would rather us acg3.

djkice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool ACG3 Review

Hey guys,

I have also taken Xpand, Superpump, Jacked 3d, No Xplode etc... ACG3 is more stable and very minimal crash after. Pump, flavor, energy and focus are all GREAT!
    However, I do get some blaoting as well, but it goes away after a bit. I noticed my body being sensitive to creatine before, so the creatine in the ACG3 is giving me a bit of a "water gut". Other than that it is great. I might go back to xpand just because of the creatine.

rowen244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was at GNC looking for a good preworkout mix after my friend let me try his C4. The sales rep recommended it so I went with his suggestion (hadn't done much homework on it so it was a leap of faith). All I can say is wow. Getting through rep 7 and 8 was still hard but I noticed my arms responding so much better than without it.

Another perk is focus. I would have a tendency to take my time resting between sets and being complacent. With this stuff, I was ready for the next challenge immediately.

Taste for the pink lemonade was great! One word of wisdom though, make sure you shake well before drinking. You don't want a clump of this going into your mouth lol.

5/5 highly recommended

sabraun02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabraun02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabraun02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabraun02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabraun02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabraun02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabraun02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabraun02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabraun02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabraun02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey just picked up my second tub of ACG3 and I love it. Ive taken Jack3d, N.O. Xplode, Superpump, .. you name it. So far it has been the best combination of endurance and pump out of evrything i have tried. I suggest for people to try it and see what you think of it.

RECav21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I picked up my second container of C4, I was given samples of the ACG3...gonna try these out...

Anyone have a comparison between the Cellucor C4 and ACG3?

Semtexmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Absolutely in Love with ACG3

I have tried many PWO's since I have been deployed and I must say ACG3 has given me the best all around. I have used jack3d, superpump 250, amiN.O. energy, assault and so far i have gotten the best results from ACG3. i started lifting heavy for about 1 month now and i went from deadlifting 365 to 425 lbs and squatting 445 to 500 lbs. i haven't maxed out my bench yet but i'm guessing 290 to 300 should be my max from 255lbs a month ago. The only other supplements that i take along with this is sci-fit gluta-lyn, syntha 6 or O.N. whey protein. I take it 30 minutes prior to heading to the gym then 10 minutes before i get there i take my gluta-lyn and warm up with 15 mins on the eliptical then i tear through the weight room. I would definately reccomend this to anyone. I take 1-2 servings depending on how drained I feel from work that day.

tucson520 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RECav21 View Post
    When I picked up my second container of C4, I was given samples of the ACG3...gonna try these out...

Anyone have a comparison between the Cellucor C4 and ACG3?

I have tried both and they seem very similar to me and work great! All the things you'd expect, the 1,3 dimethyl skin tingle, great pump, focus, endurance, strength etc. I don't crash on either and both seem like quality products. For C4, I like Orange better than Fruit punch. I've only had Lemonade flavor of acg3 which tastes great, but who really cares about taste when you just have to slam 8 ounces...?

What I'm trying to research and figure out is the Creatine Citrate blend in ACG3 better than the Creatine Nitrate in C4? Anyone have info on this?

Originally Posted by tucson520 View Post
    I have tried both and they seem very similar to me and work great! All the things you'd expect, the 1,3 dimethyl skin tingle, great pump, focus, endurance, strength etc. I don't crash on either and both seem like quality products. For C4, I like Orange better than Fruit punch. I've only had Lemonade flavor of acg3 which tastes great, but who really cares about taste when you just have to slam 8 ounces...?

What I'm trying to research and figure out is the Creatine Citrate blend in ACG3 better than the Creatine Nitrate in C4? Anyone have info on this?
    OK so I talked with my neighborhood GNC franchise owner who also lifts pretty hard and is very knowledgeable. He said basically Creatine Nitrate is about 8x strong and/or more efficient than Creatine Mono. MagnaBlend in ACG3 is about 12x stronger and KreAlkalyn in Pump Fuel is about 15x stronger than Creatine Monohydrate. There you have it.

jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10) jakebake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol i just went into gnc tonight to get some white flood which they apparently don't have controlled labs in the store. The guy told me about a few other products he thought were good and ended up talking me out of a few things and just gave me a sample of this stuff to try. He uses it and loves it as well.

If you take this would you need any other creatine product? (off days?)

I am a little iffy on the 1,3 .... what exactly is it and if i don't play in any sports organizations should I be worried about taking it?

Also is the 320 mg all caffeine or other stuff as well?

Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    lol i just went into gnc tonight to get some white flood which they apparently don't have controlled labs in the store. The guy told me about a few other products he thought were good and ended up talking me out of a few things and just gave me a sample of this stuff to try. He uses it and loves it as well.

If you take this would you need any other creatine product? (off days?)

I am a little iffy on the 1,3 .... what exactly is it and if i don't play in any sports organizations should I be worried about taking it?

Also is the 320 mg all caffeine or other stuff as well?
    Yeah, getting samples is the way to go - especially b/c the products aren't cheap. I currently don't take an additional creatine supp, but will start KreAlkalyn on Monday. I've heard you take creatine daily, maybe just a bit less on off days. But I've also heard guys say that once your muscles are saturated that it's moot and not needed.

1,3 is kinda crazy **** - I'm personally not too freaked out by it. Having said that, I was talking to my nephew who's a firefighter and he said 2 guys in his dept tested positive for amphetamines, obviously b/c of 1,3! Crazy. I'm not a chemist and can't verify, but I've heard it's one or two molecules away from legitimate meth....? Haha works good in the gym though!

I believe a lot of preworkouts now have less caffeine than 320mg, b/c caffeine counteracts the vasodialators. Just for reference, a small Starbucks coffee has about 240mg in it.

I'm taking acg3 and it's dope. try it.

DjKoje has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tastes great, no jitters, great mental focus. It'd be almost perfect if it wasn't for the bowel movement 15min after ingestion

24-7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DjKoje View Post
    It'd be almost perfect if it wasn't for the bowel movement 15min after ingestion
    SuperPump 250/MAX and NO x-plode both do that to me. LOL

comet24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best pre-workout I've ever had

I've been lifting since my freshman year of high school i stayed at 135 pounds until the end of my junior year. i went into gnc one day looking for a good pre workout they told me that they had just got a shipment of ACG3 , then they old me it was the new big thing on the market so i bought it. In a matter of a month of using this product i gained about 22 pounds of muscle. now i weigh 156. when i started taking it my bench max was 185 and i could barley get that up. in two weeks of taking ACG3 and 200g of protein a day. i could rep my old max for sets of 8 my last football max for bench press was 230lbs. this product will push you farther then you think you could go. eventually i had to go to two scoops because my body was getting use to one but it still works really well. this is by far the best product I've ever used.

dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by comet24 View Post
    I've been lifting since my freshman year of high school i stayed at 135 pounds until the end of my junior year. i went into gnc one day looking for a good pre workout they told me that they had just got a shipment of ACG3 , then they old me it was the new big thing on the market so i bought it. In a matter of a month of using this product i gained about 22 pounds of muscle. now i weigh 156. when i started taking it my bench max was 185 and i could barley get that up. in two weeks of taking ACG3 and 200g of protein a day. i could rep my old max for sets of 8 my last football max for bench press was 230lbs. this product will push you farther then you think you could go. eventually i had to go to two scoops because my body was getting use to one but it still works really well. this is by far the best product I've ever used.
    If true story than that is amazing. Congrats.

Yeah ACG3 sure is expensive but the stuff sure does work. Tastes much better than alot of the preworkouts out there too.

jos5140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

acg3

Originally Posted by dgoggil View Post
    I got a sample of the blue razz flavor and mixed it in a bottle of cool blue gatorade and drank it while working. The flavor was flat out incredible!!!

After the reviews i am hearing i will try this after i finish my jack3d. Jack3d has done me well for quite some time i have to admit. I have veered away away to try others only to come back to it.

Have any of y'all used jack3d and how does it compare with this acg3??
    yeah i loved jack3d then tried this and now i will never go back, you dont get the crazyness in the begining and tingling feeling as much as in jacked but the long term of your workout is ridiculous. You can go for hours and still feel like you can bench a car. where as in jack3d within like 45 mintues or so you dont get that same pump or feeling

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is a joke with all these recently joined members w/under 5 post praising this product.

htothek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    This thread is a joke with all these recently joined members w/under 5 post praising this product.
    ^ this.

mjp0713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Hell yes

Originally Posted by dex26 View Post
    [img]
    I've searched and didn't really see many people talking about this product. It's a pre-workout called ACG3. I was just browsing GNC for some new SP Max when the lady in the store told me about this new product they got in called ACG3. She told me about another guy that is a body builder that uses this and loves it. I told her i really loved Pink Lemonade flavored SP Max, which they were out of. So she pointed me to ACG3, had all the things i was looking for in a PWO... so i figured why not. It was just alittle more costy than SP Max. Figured eh.. if i don't like it i can just take it back and grab me another tub of SP Max.

After a couple of days of using it, i must say i'm very impressed. The focus is with this is off the charts. The energy you get from it is long lasting and insane. You feel like you can always do more than you can and never seem to get tired until your body just gives out due to failure.

When i take it, i take it 30 minutes before my workout and i also drink SizeOn during my workouts.

TASTE : 9 - Tasted like some form of jelly bean. I personally hate jelly beans but i was able to gulp this down. It wasn't too bad. Mixes very well also.

Pumps : 8 - Isn't as good as Superpump Max in this year but it sure does get the job done. Don't get me wrong, my blood was flowing and the pumps were great. My arms were really tight through my workout. "Sleeves of PAIN!!!"

Endurance : 10 - This is off the charts here. Through my workout i felt i could just keep going all night while other friends were burned out. Usually i would get tired during the end of my arm workout with SP Max but with this... no fatigue. I could of done much more it felt like.

Energy : 10 - This is also amazing. I never felt so full of energy when i was taking super pump 250, super pump max or N.O. Xplode. This is where this product reigns over anything else i've taken. Energy is off the charts!

No crash or jittery feeling like i get from Jack3d or N.O. Xplode. No upset stomach like SP 250 either. Just a clean, great product.

I'd like to hear from others that have tried this product.
    Absolutley, got some free samples from local GNC, usually dont like to give a supplement to much credit, dont want to end up relying on it. But I have to give credit where credit is due, 1st workout amazing, thought it might be my imagination, so skipped it for a week, then tried it again 30 min. prior to upper body day, freaking incredible, I love this stuff (watermelon) 1.DELICIOUS 2.No nausea or jitters like no-explode or black powder. 3.Pushed quite a bit more weight than I usually work with. 4.less tired after sets, usually rest 60 sec. between each, but I felt ready to go again after 30 sec. 5.Worked out longer with more exercises than normal, didn't feel 1/3 as tired as normal. 6.Very very great pump, muscles were tight and jacked up. I dont know how healthy this stuff is, right now I don't really care, I am going back to buy it tommorow. WOW

bradmedford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Loved jacked tried c4. Then I got a sample of acg3 from gnc and was blown away! Not all gnc's have it so it but once I found it again I have been just as impresses after 2 week using it.

Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bradmedford View Post
    Loved jacked tried c4. Then I got a sample of acg3 from gnc and was blown away! Not all gnc's have it so it but once I found it again I have been just as impresses after 2 week using it.
    Yep I had same results.

jminor92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Probably not going to add a whole lot to the discussion, and might be raising a thread from the dead, but Just tried ACG3, Best PWO I've ever used and I've tried a few (hemo-rage (old favorite), C4, Xtreme shock, Pump fuel, Superpump Max, jack3d) and I have a few more sample to try before it is the undisputed best for me (blackpowder and Hemo surge atm). But my pump was off the charts compared to anything else I've tried, Energy the best yet right up there with C4 for me, and strength was just below what i get from pump fuel, with slightly better endurance. I'd give it a solid 9 with steroids being a 10.