goyard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goyard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goyard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just a little warning about those thinking about taking Ice!

Let me start off by saying I am not ripping this products use or saying its no good, it is a awesome product and taste great but they mislead u on the amount of servings are in the bottle. I dont know about u but I consider a serving the amount u have too use each time u use it. Well, they claim there are 180 servings per container so that when u break it down there formula is one of the cheapest per serving. Well, not true. I bought this product because everyone said it was a good product and I believe it is and because everyone says it was the best bang for your buck serving wise. Well, I recieve the product and then read the directions and it says too determine the dosage u have too determine bodyfat percentage and subtract your fat mass from your total body mass. So in other words a 220 person, which I am, with 10% body fat would be carrying 22 pounds of fat mass so there lbm calculates out too be 198 pounds and then u multiply that by .2 and your dosage is 39.6 grams. Well, that equals out too what they claim too be 8 servings. Well, I consider that one serving because I am not taking it 8 times, only once. Which means the container will be empty after only taking it 20 some times. So too say this product has 180 servings is crazy and misleading. I luv the taste and there formula is awesome, but I feel lied too and cheated.

RobertW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good point well put.

masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) masshole has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That means 39.6 grams per day, not per dose. And there aren't 5 grams of BCAA's per serving either, there are only about 3.5 and then some glutamine and a couple of other aminos to make the total of 5 grams of protein. That is misleading.

Shut up and Deadlift! shortbuffguy's Avatar
    shortbuffguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea, you get plenty of bcaa's in your total protein intake anyways probally. I took them before at 10-20 grams a day and I didnt notice anything.

goyard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goyard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goyard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    m*******, u say per day, not true according too there directions. They say 8 scoops in one glass of cold water.

customizer, how come u havent replied too this post. I am just wondering if u could explain this? I assumed u would defend your product and not dodging it. I believe your product is one of the best out there, but there is something too be said about the truth.

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sorry wasn't dodging your post just noticed it now. Well the labeling game revisited, see here is the issue, I want results from my products and for results from bcaa this is a good number of aminos per workout. Can I make labels with the number of servings for every bodyweight? of course not. So I have to draw the line somewhere, actually on the new labels I made the serving size 10g, 90 per container, same amount just a different figure or way with numbers if you will. Actually what BB.com should be doing on this is scanning the directions and putting that next to the nutritional box on their site, this would clear up misconceptions.

You can look at the other similar product on this site and notice they label a serving of 3 scoopers (~6g) but guess what kind of results you will get from a measley 6g of product...very little or none. No company can alter the fact that you need bcaa in higher doses for them to work, its just how they are. Even strength coaches like Charles Poliquin will tell you that you need this much for them to be effective, if you're not going to use it in those doses then save your $. Im sorry if you felt misled it's not the intentions of this company but as I said with labels we have to draw a line somewhere and print them. Besides, if you are using bcaa between your whole food meals the 5g scooper is a plenty of a serving, just would be nice if those directions were scanned as well. Either way I think you will find the price of ICE per g of bcaa very competitive for what's out there.

Very well put! It was just a little misleading and I was in shock when I thought I was getting something diffrent then what it was. I do understand what u said about not being able too put the right amount of servings for each person due too the millions of diffrent body weights. And so u know, I am not saying the product is no good, I think its one of the best out there. I just wanted people too know so they didnt think they were getting 180 actual servings like I was. I am glad u stated about being able too take 10g if u are getting a good amount of bcaas else where in your proteins and diet. Thanks for your response and keep up the good work.