Closed Thread
Page 69 of 302 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 9047
    MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000) MistaO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Since so far all I have done in this thread is ask questions I'll contribute something:

101 Way to Monetize Your Site
    http://vandelaydesign.com/blog/make-...bsite-or-blog/
    Do you know about the Federal Reserve?

If not, find out here:

endthefederalreserve.blogspot.com

RON PAUL 2012

lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    guys i need help with my site

its regarding what google is showing when you search for
    info:www.mysite.com

its showing a different url and completly different website when I do this.
    have I been hacked, is someone redirecting my traffic etc.

Please someone PM so i can PM you my site so you can check

thankyou
    ░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒
    █▓▒░ Aussie Crew░▒█
    ▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒█

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lachy View Post
    guys i need help with my site

its regarding what google is showing when you search for
    info:www.mysite.com

its showing a different url and completly different website when I do this.
    have I been hacked, is someone redirecting my traffic etc.

Please someone PM so i can PM you my site so you can check

thankyou
    it works perfectly fine as info:site.com

I just checked, do it without the WWW
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MinusP View Post
    i would, if you are gonna use youtube, i recommend making a channel with the same name as your site as well instead of say youtube.com/jimmy

probably help with long term branding and name recognition if you want to follow trough over time with your site.
    ya brah

i was going to get a YT channel for my niche site.

i just sound like a dipsh!t on camera , and i'm not really photogenic..

then again i am told ppl dont see me as i see myself ...

so maybe this weekend i will make a video podcast draft and look for some criticism
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

AlphaDeluxe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlphaDeluxe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlphaDeluxe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlphaDeluxe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlphaDeluxe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlphaDeluxe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlphaDeluxe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlphaDeluxe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlphaDeluxe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlphaDeluxe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlphaDeluxe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    has anyone used articles from findarticles.com? How long does it take them to get back to you after requesting permission to use an article?

88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok brah’s I keep getting tons of questions with every detailed post. I also keep seeing tons of I don’t understand how you manage so many sites ( I have 50 plus). So I’m going to divulge as much of my business plan as possible.

MICRO NICHE STIES:
    A micro niche site is essentially a small 5-20 page site with each page targeting an individual keyword or product. Don’t get this mixed up with blog like simplyshredded which is constantly updated and it’s visitors depend on new content for them to come back. A micro niche site generally is used to get the user to do one thing “Buy”. In my case I generally target buying keywords or do a review style site. My sole purpose is to get the user to land on my site and lead them to my aff link to buy whatever the product is as soon as possible. I may only be targeting 1-5 products per site, but I will use between 5-20 pages with different keywords on each page. I then get backlinks for each individual page to rang them all in the top 10(pref number 1 spot).

How I come up with different niches/domains:

First and foremost if you are going to be successful you need to start thinking outside the box. You need to learn to think like a buyer, seller, and marketer. My mind is always churning no matter where I’m at. I sometimes take trips to best buy and walmart and just walk around. I watch what people are buying. I analyze the people and try to think why would this person be interested in this sort of product. In order to sell to your niche audience you need to understand how they think, what the average salary of the person in this niche is, are they married?, do they have kids? What do they like to do for fun? If you can’t speak their language and understand the person you are trying to sell to then you are wasting your time.

Good tool for you to get a base understand of your audience

http://www.quantcast.com

I use everything from google trends, monitor what people are buying, go on flippa to see what sites are selling for, and brainstorm. I have a dry erase board which at least once a week I use to brainstorm up niches I’m interested in researching. Then I go and do research on google, quantacast, google trends, and other sites. Once I find a hot niche worth entering I then search for domain names. I always try to get a exact match keyword however if the competition is low I will use stop words like the or hypens.

Analyzing competition:
    Once I have a niche I go do some research and find out what my competitors are doing. I check out their sites design, see how much they know about seo, see what they are promoting, how many backlinks they have, and then come up with a plan how to structure my site and content better.

Building the site:
    I currently build all the sites myself as I’m a tight wad haha. It takes me anywhere from 1-2 days depending on the site to build. I try to do about 5 a month. I build at least 5-10 pages. I use keyword rich articles with 500-1k words. Once I have the site all up I then build backlinks. I first find where my competitors got their backlinks. I reverse engineer their backlinks and then I do more of my own. Once I’m done with backlinks I leave them alone for a while. I check weekly to see where they stand in the rankings and add backlinks as needed.

After the sites are complete I average anywhere from $5-50 a site. I just keep building. If they don’t make money I scrap them on flippa. I don’t over think the process. I build them and say F it. It’s always great in the beginning to poor love into your first site, but once you understand seo you can crank these sites out and make $5 a site pretty easy. Most of you guys are thinking about things too much. If you work on numbers and not worry about if you have a dud you will do much better. You will have sites that suck, but most of the time you can get your money back by selling them. I have 1 site I make about 2-2500 a month on (dating blog), but I prefer my micro niche sites. The dating blog takes too much damn time. I hate having to come up with new articles. I will be outsourcing this soon as I’m burned out with this site.

How I monetize:
    I use physical products. So I use commission junction, amazon, and a few sites I use adsense. Physical products are much easier to convert then say ebooks or adsense. There’s money in everything I’m just better with physical products.

Just start creating sites guys. Don’t spend all your time on one site unless you really want it for the long term. I don’t like having all my eggs in one basket, but not knocking anyone who does. I just like the security of knowing if google decides to bend me over I got tons of other sites bringing in money.

This doesn’t mean you half ass these sites. I spend lots of time doing keyword research, and seo but at the end of the month when the money comes in it’s all worth it. This business model can be expanded beyond what you can imagine. Once I have a figure Ive been aiming for in my bank account I’m outsourcing 100% so I can focus on my offline methods.

I will try to answer any questions on here, but I don’t have a lot of free time. I go to the gym, work 60hrs a week at day job, than stay up all night doing my sites. Learn to think outside the box and think for yourself. No forum or person will give you all the answers. It took me a while to really understand how to do proper keyword research and drive traffic. Spend less times on forums and more times working on sites. Forums can be a bad thing because you have 50 million opinions and you don’t know who you can trust. Take our advice, but think for yourself and develop your own methods.

If this has a bunch of errors I typed it on my iphone ; ) I spent a while typing this out so hope some people get use of it.
    "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."

balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 88crxsi View Post
    Ok brah’s I keep getting tons of questions with every detailed post. I also keep seeing tons of I don’t understand how you manage so many sites ( I have 50 plus). So I’m going to divulge as much of my business plan as possible.

MICRO NICHE STIES:
    A micro niche site is essentially a small 5-20 page site with each page targeting an individual keyword or product. Don’t get this mixed up with blog like simplyshredded which is constantly updated and it’s visitors depend on new content for them to come back. A micro niche site generally is used to get the user to do one thing “Buy”. In my case I generally target buying keywords or do a review style site. My sole purpose is to get the user to land on my site and lead them to my aff link to buy whatever the product is as soon as possible. I may only be targeting 1-5 products per site, but I will use between 5-20 pages with different keywords on each page. I then get backlinks for each individual page to rang them all in the top 10(pref number 1 spot).

How I come up with different niches/domains:

First and foremost if you are going to be successful you need to start thinking outside the box. You need to learn to think like a buyer, seller, and marketer. My mind is always churning no matter where I’m at. I sometimes take trips to best buy and walmart and just walk around. I watch what people are buying. I analyze the people and try to think why would this person be interested in this sort of product. In order to sell to your niche audience you need to understand how they think, what the average salary of the person in this niche is, are they married?, do they have kids? What do they like to do for fun? If you can’t speak their language and understand the person you are trying to sell to then you are wasting your time.

Good tool for you to get a base understand of your audience

http://www.quantcast.com

I use everything from google trends, monitor what people are buying, go on flippa to see what sites are selling for, and brainstorm. I have a dry erase board which at least once a week I use to brainstorm up niches I’m interested in researching. Then I go and do research on google, quantacast, google trends, and other sites. Once I find a hot niche worth entering I then search for domain names. I always try to get a exact match keyword however if the competition is low I will use stop words like the or hypens.

Analyzing competition:
    Once I have a niche I go do some research and find out what my competitors are doing. I check out their sites design, see how much they know about seo, see what they are promoting, how many backlinks they have, and then come up with a plan how to structure my site and content better.

Building the site:
    I currently build all the sites myself as I’m a tight wad haha. It takes me anywhere from 1-2 days depending on the site to build. I try to do about 5 a month. I build at least 5-10 pages. I use keyword rich articles with 500-1k words. Once I have the site all up I then build backlinks. I first find where my competitors got their backlinks. I reverse engineer their backlinks and then I do more of my own. Once I’m done with backlinks I leave them alone for a while. I check weekly to see where they stand in the rankings and add backlinks as needed.

After the sites are complete I average anywhere from $5-50 a site. I just keep building. If they don’t make money I scrap them on flippa. I don’t over think the process. I build them and say F it. It’s always great in the beginning to poor love into your first site, but once you understand seo you can crank these sites out and make $5 a site pretty easy. Most of you guys are thinking about things too much. If you work on numbers and not worry about if you have a dud you will do much better. You will have sites that suck, but most of the time you can get your money back by selling them. I have 1 site I make about 2-2500 a month on (dating blog), but I prefer my micro niche sites. The dating blog takes too much damn time. I hate having to come up with new articles. I will be outsourcing this soon as I’m burned out with this site.

How I monetize:
    I use physical products. So I use commission junction, amazon, and a few sites I use adsense. Physical products are much easier to convert then say ebooks or adsense. There’s money in everything I’m just better with physical products.

Just start creating sites guys. Don’t spend all your time on one site unless you really want it for the long term. I don’t like having all my eggs in one basket, but not knocking anyone who does. I just like the security of knowing if google decides to bend me over I got tons of other sites bringing in money.

This doesn’t mean you half ass these sites. I spend lots of time doing keyword research, and seo but at the end of the month when the money comes in it’s all worth it. This business model can be expanded beyond what you can imagine. Once I have a figure Ive been aiming for in my bank account I’m outsourcing 100% so I can focus on my offline methods.

I will try to answer any questions on here, but I don’t have a lot of free time. I go to the gym, work 60hrs a week at day job, than stay up all night doing my sites. Learn to think outside the box and think for yourself. No forum or person will give you all the answers. It took me a while to really understand how to do proper keyword research and drive traffic. Spend less times on forums and more times working on sites. Forums can be a bad thing because you have 50 million opinions and you don’t know who you can trust. Take our advice, but think for yourself and develop your own methods.

If this has a bunch of errors I typed it on my iphone ; ) I spent a while typing this out so hope some people get use of it.
    Hey bro, do you find that you make more money from selling an actual product in comparison to adsense? I have 2 sites which are amazon affiliate based review sites and don't make that many sales, but I guess I still need to wait for them to climb a little higher on the first page. My adsense sites are making a pretty good amount with my top one making $5-$8 daily due to the keywords I picked. Just wanted to know if I should get back into building out some more amazon/CJ sites to see if I can make them work better, I am assuming you are using $100+ products right.
    ***NJ CREW 732***
    **Brb Acquiring Lean Tissue**
    **RU '12 Brah**

200+

balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rdrb View Post
    Just put my first site up for sale on flippa.com, any of you guys have any tips on getting your site to sale? Do you guys ever pay for the home page feature or are you generally able to sell yours without doing that?
    How much is it making? Mind sharing the domain if you are willing to disclose.
    ***NJ CREW 732***
    **RU '12 Brah**

200+

Originally Posted by rdrb View Post
    None lol, http://www.iphone5spot.com rekon if the site had some backlinks (100-200), it'd prob hit page 1-2 and make solid money so it seemingly has value. I just don't have the money to pay for backlinks.
    I would think you would probably need atleast 500-1000 backlinks to hit 1st page for a popular iphone keyword.

Don't spend too much on your auction I doubt you will get much for the domain, also I think flippa has a policy against selling trademark domains, I heard of a guy who got screwed over and basically had to refund the money and I don't think he got his domain back cause the buyer was a douchebag
    ***NJ CREW 732***
    **RU '12 Brah**

200+

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for later, better late than ever!!
    300 Forever

88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 88crxsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Balkp I make more money with physical products. I have one adsense site that makes $20 a day but I don't favor adsense. I don't like putting much trust in google to slap me at any given time. also for review sites only soft sale. Write to them with facts, but almost as if your talking to a friend. If you sound to pitchy they will pick up on it. i have a few sites that target a niche that just give basic descriptions that do pretty well. I'm in the #1 spot. I do best with review sites.

If you want to make decent money target dating niches, anything for pets, and children. People spend money without thinking on their Pets and kids. I have a few sites that informational on certain breeds of dogs and monetize with things like petsmart and other vendors. I also have a few sites for kids. Whenever I go to walmart I watch what parents are buying their kids. then I go home to brainstorm. Almost all of my niches involve those 3 things. However now I'm digging into everything.

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Balkp I make more money with physical products. I have one adsense site that makes $20 a day but I don't favor adsense. I don't like putting much trust in google to slap me at any given time. also for review sites only soft sale. Write to them with facts, but almost as if your talking to a friend. If you sound to pitchy they will pick up on it. i have a few sites that target a niche that just give basic descriptions that do pretty well. I'm in the #1 spot. I do best with review sites.

If you want to make decent money target dating niches, anything for pets, and children. People spend money without thinking on their Pets and kids. I have a few sites that informational on certain breeds of dogs and monetize with things like petsmart and other vendors. I also have a few sites for kids. Whenever I go to walmart I watch what parents are buying their kids. then I go home to brainstorm. Almost all of my niches involve those 3 things. However now I'm digging into everything.
    And how much money do you make with these other sites?
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

Do you still make money on those kinds of items with the low commissions of most of these affiliates? I went for expensive products due to the low 4-7% commission rates. I made this site buycanon7d.com and it's more of a larger amazon site, I plan on making ones for other products with only 3-5 pages. Basically has a bunch of video reviews I grabbed from youtube, and placed a small caption underneath each one and my recommendations as well as my amazon links for each product right under the review.

http://buycanon7d.org/category/canon...y-grip-reviews

The camera costs 1.5k and its at position 6 for buy canon 7d right now which gets 880 searches/month so if I can get in the top 3 I am sure I can make some sales per month and a decent payout. Once thats done I am going to try ranking it for all the over $50 accessories which I am getting some decent traffic from already. I always read that products under $100 wouldn't be worth it with the conversion rate and low commission, but I'll look more into it. I have been looking to branch out of adsense for a while, I just don't feel safe enough with it to invest the majority of my efforts in it.
    ***NJ CREW 732***
    **RU '12 Brah**

200+

xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hello

Im running 5 copies of xrumer on 10 dedis

SPAM FTW

EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by icedizzle View Post
    See that rates comments left by users. I want people to people to be able to rate my posts, and then a page where they can view the highest rated posts. Repped anyways ty.

anyone else?

JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JesseC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EliteJV View Post
    See that rates comments left by users. I want people to people to be able to rate my posts, and then a page where they can view the highest rated posts. Repped anyways ty.

anyone else?
    On one of my old sites I used a plugin that I believe was called GD star rating that may be what you are looking for. Check it out
    http://www.creatinebenefits.com

xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if anyone wants xrumer advice or wants to trade lists add me on

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you blast your mailing lists, lets say I have 3K mail addresses, how can i send the same mail to them at the same time????

B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Beast92 View Post
    How do you blast your mailing lists, lets say I have 3K mail addresses, how can i send the same mail to them at the same time????
    You need to have a email provider capable of sending that many emails at once, most web hosts will not allow you to do this.

Also, I assume you got that 3k list from someone else, be careful because most of those lists get spread around and they're worthless.

recovering from rc injury Overbech's Avatar
    Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000)
    how does blackhat techniques (keyword stuffing, ect..)work with google adsense? would you just be able to make another account for that kind of stuff and hope to cash out before google shuts down that account?
    AM misc brah

B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) B14JOSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Overbech View Post
    how does blackhat techniques (keyword stuffing, ect..)work with google adsense? would you just be able to make another account for that kind of stuff and hope to cash out before google shuts down that account?
    You're first cashout requires a extensive evaluation of your ads and sites, so there is a good chance you would hit that $100 mark and get nothing.

Black Hat methods are a waste of time, they're like fake supplements for weight loss.

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by B14JOSH View Post
    You need to have a email provider capable of sending that many emails at once, most web hosts will not allow you to do this.

Also, I assume you got that 3k list from someone else, be careful because most of those lists get spread around and they're worthless.
    Should i just send 30 e-mails to 100 users then???
    Originally Posted by Overbech View Post
    From what i have read since 2005, the problem relies in the fact that Google will review your account, site and click sources before they send the first check, so if you have been using BH it is very likely that they will find out way before you reach 100$ mark.

I send out emails for marketing methods, I usually do blasts of 50 at a time, no more than 50 email addresses in a single email.

recovering from rc injury Overbech's Avatar
    Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're first cashout requires a extensive evaluation of your ads and sites, so there is a good chance you would hit that $100 mark and get nothing.

Black Hat methods are a waste of time, they're like fake supplements for weight loss.

From what i have read since 2005, the problem relies in the fact that Google will review your account, site and click sources before they send the first check, so if you have been using BH it is very likely that they will find out way before you reach 100$ mark.
    Im bummed to hear this thought i could do it a little on the side lol
    AM misc brah

I've been blakhatting the sh!t out of my sites, first payout is this month.

Anything that you are doing to manipulate SERPs can be considered blakhatting. Backlinking with the intention of raising rankings is just another forum of manipulating SERPs.

Lol I hope you didn't mean getting some guy to click your links overbech.
    ***NJ CREW 732***
    **RU '12 Brah**

200+

Originally Posted by balkp View Post
    I've been blakhatting the sh!t out of my sites, first payout is this month.
    And that will probably be your last payout.

I don't think there is a clear definition of wh/bh methods, but if you're refering to your SB blasts those are more grayhat.

I made $700 last week using whitehat methods, there is no need to use blackhat methods on any site unless you're just looking to make a quick buck.

nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100)
    If anyone in here has earned a bunch, lets put two heads together, i can prove how much i've made in 6 months of marketing.

And that will probably be your last payout.

I don't think there is a clear definition of wh/bh methods, but if you're refering to your SB blasts those are more grayhat.

I made $700 last week using whitehat methods, there is no need to use blackhat methods on any site unless you're just looking to make a quick buck.
    Pretty sure it should be fine, we'll just wait and see. Keyword stuffing, SB blasts, and just general SEO like that it is more just Greyhat SEO, not really too blackhat. Not sure what Overbech meant by blackhat methods.
    ***NJ CREW 732***
    **RU '12 Brah**

200+

nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100) nsynchottie503 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by balkp View Post
    Pretty sure it should be fine, we'll just wait and see. Keyword stuffing, SB blasts, and just general SEO like that it is more just Greyhat SEO, not really too blackhat. Not sure what Overbech meant by blackhat methods.
    Lettice be real tea, you should be doin cpa for seo right now, thats where the moneys at, we can tlak business on msn or skype

Originally Posted by nsynchottie503 View Post
    If anyone in here has earned a bunch, lets put two heads together, i can prove how much i've made in 6 months of marketing.
    You're red, I don't think you'll get much of a response here.

Closed Thread