Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    One more thing. I am not the religious freak, BB is the bible thumper aka Christian.
    Im not sure where you got that from but Ive never said that, nor am I that.

Im not Christian - Im Illuminati.

skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    According to BB 16 is legal in N. Carolina, he still won't tell anyone if he checks ID or not before he and his wife takes advantage of teen girls sexually.

He claims that he has more in common with teen girls than people in their 20s and 30s. Nukka is like 38 or some ish.
    I did a quick check of post/thread history and found this. I think BlueBayou may have inadvertently deleted it so I have restored it.

I'm in my late 30's & Ive screwed a cpl 16-19 yr old girls in the past year(no pics)

Is the one you are referring to?
    THE PITSBURGH STEELERS WERE THE BEST TEAM IN THE AFC BUT THE DENVER BRONCOS HAVE THE BEST LEFT HANDED QUARTERBACK.

Reps owed: Mitch1313
    Negs owed: aboriginalLiftr (trolling mind=nuked thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140649661)

stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrNippers View Post

You got a purty mouth boy...

BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000) BlueBayou is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    I did a quick check of post/thread history and found this. I think BlueBayou may have inadvertently deleted it so I have restored it.

I'm in my late 30's & Ive screwed a cpl 16-19 yr old girls in the past year(no pics)

Thank you. I asked for this to be restored before and it was not.

Now we can see the original thread in its entirety...

TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000)

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►/Disregard everything, acquire profits!
    Albums listening to now:ASIWYFA - Gangs, Beach House - Teen Dream, The Antlers - Burst apart, Thursday - no devolucion, beastie boys - hot sauce committee part 2, Wild beast - Smother, Mogwai - HWNDBYW, Republic of wolves, Everything that is Max Ritcher,The Ocean, kno - death is silent, Wu tang clan - Enter the wu tang(this album will never die).

embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Oh lawdy, ****e got real. And yeah, that is one of the many threads he's made about this matter...strong creeper *******
    Looking for a good bonobos discount to get great slim fitting chinos and button ups? PM to get 25 off on your first order of 75$ and up.

stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BB quit your lying, you deleted that, "Ask a guy who swings with teens anything" thread after the Misc. unleashed their disapproval on your creepiness.

You also started a thread yesterday bishing that teens are calling you a stalker and creepy.

Oh and you are most likely trolling. Post a spoon pic to prove you are not a tank ass.
    this is correct, the misc did flame him from my memory but half of that was cos they were jelly.

however, this is misc, women are welcome, so are fat swingers, Starbella you not the sheriff round here and herp derp herp derp

preparing my angus for Starbella negs.

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Yes that is the one.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP you dun goofed. You're also a filthy low-life faggot.

MrNippers is a name known to all. (+5000) MrNippers is a name known to all. (+5000) MrNippers is a name known to all. (+5000) MrNippers is a name known to all. (+5000) MrNippers is a name known to all. (+5000) MrNippers is a name known to all. (+5000) MrNippers is a name known to all. (+5000) MrNippers is a name known to all. (+5000) MrNippers is a name known to all. (+5000) MrNippers is a name known to all. (+5000) MrNippers is a name known to all. (+5000)

<3 RAINBOW ZUMBA <3

*Horse Head Crew*

ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ObedEdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP:

Illuminati + banging chicks from Nickelodeon + doesn't see anything overty immoral about said actions = http://listverse.files.wordpress.com...-koresh-sf.jpg

bastard did make it out alive.

brb, calling Janet Reno 911
    Buckeyes / Indians / Cavs / Browns

iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Apocalyptic is just really nice. (+1000) Apocalyptic is just really nice. (+1000) Apocalyptic is just really nice. (+1000) Apocalyptic is just really nice. (+1000) Apocalyptic is just really nice. (+1000) Apocalyptic is just really nice. (+1000) Apocalyptic is just really nice. (+1000) Apocalyptic is just really nice. (+1000) Apocalyptic is just really nice. (+1000) Apocalyptic is just really nice. (+1000) Apocalyptic is just really nice. (+1000)

Strong hate on BB but those are some stronger poll results in that thread.

MISC is a harsh mistress, tons of ******** threads and guys who wood plow girls that age if it was legal and even younger... I remember a particular anonymous poll thread where it was like "What's the youngest you'd **** if it was consensual and legal" and the majority was like 14-15. BB (supposedly) accomplishes said feats (supposedly legally) and he's a "creeper *******".

Although lettuce be cereal... Age: Late 30s, I think that's creepy as **** too but just pointing out some lulz.
    March 9th 2010: suffered a complete tear of the anterior talofibular ligament of the right ankle.

March 26th, 2010: Underwent surgery to reattach and repair the torn ligament.

April 9th, 2010: Hopefully getting stitches removed and able to limp around again.

18 weeks of Physical Therapy 3x a week, no Squats or Deadlifts or any other excess weight on my ankle for at least 6 months.

Goodnight, sweet legs.
    Goodmorning, sweet bench and curls.

Captain Kickatrollsass gunsnbam's Avatar
    gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Comply_or_Die View Post
    Dear Mr. I'm Too Good To Call Or Write My Fans
    This'll be the last PM I ever send your ass
    It's been 6 months and still no word, I don't deserve it?
    I know you got my last two PMs, I wrote your username on it perfect
    So this is the PM i'm sending you, I hope you read it
    I'm in the car right now, writing this on my iPhone
    Hey Zyzz, I Injected A 5th of Cell Tech, You Dare Me to Lift?
    You know that cool story by a bro on the misc
    About that guy who could have spotted that other guy but didn't?
    And then he got stuck under the bench like a *******?
    That's kind of how this is, you could have spotted me while lifting
    Now it's too late, I'm on a thousand sterons now, i bench 350
    And all I wanted was a lousy PM or a call
    I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall
    I loved you Zyzz, we could have been together, think about it
    You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about me
    And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you scream about me
    I hope your concious eats at you and you can't breath without me
    See Zyzz, (screams) shut up Chestbrah, I'm trying to talk
    Hey Zyzz, that's my boyfriend screamin in the trunk
    But I tie him up, see I ain't like you
    Cause if he sufficates he'll suffer more n then he'll die too
    Oh well, gotta go, almost at the gym now
    Oh shiit I forgot, how am I supposed to send this PM out
    lol
    R.I.P. Zyzz

I hate to see you go, but I love having been apart of the phenomenon.

“A winner is a loser who never gave up”

"You can't choose the life you are born into, but you can choose where you end up."

gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gingersliftto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BlueBayou View Post

Im not Christian - Im Illuminati.
    You ****ers killed tupac. Seriously doubt your illuminati considering true illuminati don't reveal themselves as such.

God's got my back (srs) datboigene's Avatar
    datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SKIPPY you are my hero

DIS SHO AM GOOD... lmfaoo
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Justin Beiber

~VA Crew~

*Scared to put crews in my sig because i might be the only member crew*
    *Put it in my sig anyway crew*
    *Nervous crew*
    *Might delete crews to save face crew*
    *got turned down by guy whom I offered threesome to crew*

Originally Posted by datboigene View Post
    SKIPPY you are my hero

DIS SHO AM GOOD... lmfaoo
    +1. A big thank you and reps you to Skippy. I asked for that thread to be restored and so did my wife, to no avail earlier.

Now, any further comments or insults can be referred back to that thread.

pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    doesn't create new threads because scared no one will respond crew

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ive known she's had a lotta e-fights w people here, but Ive never had a problem with her in the past nor even really interacted with her here. Ive ignored her posts over the years other than reading them when I happen across them. Mostly theyve been boring and unworthy of attention. Ive never even replied to a single thread or post of hers prior to a month or two ago when she attacked me with lies out of no where.

Now she's stalking and harassing me online and attacking me with lies still ...

OMFG LOL whats up with that? Her very first post after two or three days without her posting was a post with lies in response to a thread by me, within 10 minutes of me posting it. [thread deleted because she was makin a fool of herself and I felt sorry... now Im just too curious to let it go]

I think she might be jelly and want some of the mighty BlueBayou cock...

or either she's just plum crazy

anybody know whats up with this girl?

Seeing as how you make up crazy sh*t about other people and the "lies" about you are very close to the truth (if they are even lies) of your sadistic, sexual adventures, why should anyone care? You're a 38 year old man who has his wife lure teen girls to your home for you to choke and beat while you have sex with them...that includes your second cousin. As if you have some sort of reputation to uphold, you stupid douche.

Infantry stylin on ya sIghtLines's Avatar
    sIghtLines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sIghtLines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sIghtLines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sIghtLines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sIghtLines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sIghtLines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sIghtLines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sIghtLines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sIghtLines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sIghtLines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sIghtLines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CanUbAnKai View Post
    Shut the **** up. If you had nothing to hide you could easily block her and it would be done with.

Instead of that you make a topic and expect people to bandwagon against her in your defense because you know misc hate her? You're obviously trying to hide something.

1) Misc is not your personal army.

2) Stop being a kunt

3) OP is a *******.
    GTFO?
    US Army Infantry Veteran
    Follow me

***Chicago Crew***

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lol, reps good sir. lullz

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz

Angry

Thank you. I asked for this to be restored before and it was not.

Now we can see the original thread in its entirety...
    I just read that entire thread and you sir have some serious psychological issues

Prepare your anus
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BB, on a scale of 1 to CTpump, how turned on are you from this gif?

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    Seeing as how you make up crazy sh*t about other people and the "lies" about you are very close to the truth of your sadistic, sexual adventures, why should anyone care? You're a 38 year old man who has his wife lure teen girls to your home for you to choke and beat while you have sex with them...that includes your second cousin. As if you have some sort of reputation to uphold, you stupid douche.
    Ah yes, I forgot all about BB's adventures in S&M with young teen girls. Is he still PMing you and Lunica his warped S&M fantasies?

embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) embers_fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheDukeUSMC View Post
    I just read that entire thread and you sir have some serious psychological issues

Prepare your anus
    Looking for a good bonobos discount to get great slim fitting chinos and button ups? PM to get 25 off on your first order of 75$ and up.

Originally Posted by TheDukeUSMC View Post
    ... or is it YOU that has the psychological issues ?

Seriously, what have I said or done that bothers you?

Ah yes, I forgot all about BB's adventures in S&M with young teen girls. Is he still PMing you and Lunica his warped S&M fantasies?

Fortunately not. I think he's gotten it through his head now that we have no desire to be anywhere near a couple of sexual predators who see ghosts at work. Oh, and then, there's this:

They are both hardcore extremist athiests, vegetarians, environazis, and basically terrorists

They are the worst and most hateful trolls the R&P has ever had since its inception

They both seem to suffer from some sort of cognitive impairment, such as autism or something similar that

They are both extraordinarily hard to get along with here in the R&P for anyone

They are both drug dealers and drug users

They are involved as volunteers with underage children and supply drugs to them and get them to have sex with them

I like it how he's trying to play the victim here, claiming you're lying about him when he runs his mouth of saying completely insane things that are in no way true or even close to being true.

Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    Fortunately not. I think he's gotten it through his head now that we have no desire to be anywhere near a couple of sexual predators who see ghosts at work. Oh, and then, there's this:
    Stron projection on his part.

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stabby.....she's cool. Never had any problems with her but she is very nicely developed on top. I can never hate a girl who showed her boobies to the Misc.
    Spam and eggs is an excellent source of protein..brah.
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou & Ola Kino Maika'i
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

Pretty much.

... or is it YOU that has the psychological issues ?

Seriously, what have I said or done that bothers you?

Really? I could wager it MIGHT have something to do with what that thread is about. How are you confused on what exactly he is bothered by? A thread about you preying on teen girls is posted and he responds negatively after reading it and you're confused as to what might bother him? I'm sure it was totally unrelated to the thread.