Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sam Steele will become famous soon enough. (+50)

gaspari aminomax 8000

It's on wheycheap. Thoughts or comments? only from those who use AA or EAA. Don't need another thread on if they are useful or not? I train fasted and switch between Xtend, Core ABC, and was going to try Atomic.

Thanks,
    Wendler 5-3-1
    Crossfit
    Diet: TKD Paleo

DL 535
    Squat 435
    Bench 335

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sam Steele View Post
    It's on wheycheap. Thoughts or comments? only from those who use AA or EAA. Don't need another thread on if they are useful or not? I train fasted and switch between Xtend, Core ABC, and was going to try Atomic.

Thanks,
    I could see it being helpful if training fasted like a serving pre and a serving post. I like some kind of aminos when training on an empty stomach.
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just ordered 3, great deal

Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    i bought a kilo and a half of amino acids a month ago and havent found a solid use for them since. waste of 65 bucks..
    just another scam, brah
    Egg foo young, En lo mein, so come on baby and have it just the same woooooynga

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tomohawk92 View Post
    i bought a kilo and a half of amino acids a month ago and havent found a solid use for them since. waste of 65 bucks..
    just another scam, brah
    I like them when I cut or train on an empty stomach. I don't really know how you can call amino acids a scam what were you expecting them to do?
    Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    amino tablets are a ripoff.

Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    But powdered aminos are.....?(srs)
    Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sam Steele View Post

Thanks,
    if you train in a fasted stated, this product is really right up your alley - take a full serving before you workout and then post workout as well (if you dont take a protein shake postworkout already. if you do, then just drink ur protein)

I generally take in a very large amount of protein and BCAAs, especially when dieting, and i've been using aminomax8000 before training sessions and sometimes in the morning as well.

Originally Posted by Tomohawk92 View Post
    just another scam, brah
    did you buy the disgusting unflavored ones? not even crystal lite can cover up the disgusting bulk amino acid flavor lol - we've all done it, most of us have just choked them down

what kind of aminos did you buy? try 5-10g before/during your workouts and see if you notice a difference. You can also try a serving in the morning as soon as you wake up.

Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    but if you are sick of mixing tons of powders, and want to avoid some artificial sweetners (or cut down at least) then this is a perfectly viable option
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gymrat53 View Post
    But powdered aminos are.....?(srs)
    what he means is that you get more bang for your buck with a powdered product over a pill-form product, but that goes to say for just about everything. Capsules and tablets are more costly to produce then over a bulk powder.

look at the price difference between powdered creatine over the same time of creatine, but just in capsulated form. you pay for the convenience of the capsules.

It costs more, but its more convenient, and gives you an alternative over having another powder to mix
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) COOLMAX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    if you train in a fasted stated, this product is really right up your alley - take a full serving before you workout and then post workout as well (if you dont take a protein shake postworkout already. if you do, then just drink ur protein)

If I take it post - based on the dosage it states 4 tabs. That's only 8 grams of protein. Shouldn't I be taking like 10+ tablets minimum post?