Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    MGflexican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGflexican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGflexican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGflexican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGflexican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGflexican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGflexican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGflexican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGflexican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGflexican will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGflexican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do nothing besides go to college class and work out
    I have 1 friend, and I see him about 1 time a month.
    I almost ****ed a fat chick but my dick went limp when she took her clothes off

bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't really have close friends anymore
    No money, parents are almost broke too because of the failing economy.
    Don't know how to pay for college
    Never had close relationships with teh wimminz, only small, meaningless ones.

N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the girl i love right now is banging her boyfriend
    i ruined our relationship bc i over analyzed and got to paranoid
    pushed her away, want her back now but its to late
    have gotten drunk every day this past week over her
    way to depressed over a girl..but life goes on
    Giants-Yankees-Bulls

Starting weight (Dec 11th) 285 lbs
    Current weight (June 9th) 237 lbs
    Goal weight 200 lbs

-Sometimes I win, sometimes I learn, but I never lose-

thatswhatsit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatswhatsit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatswhatsit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatswhatsit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatswhatsit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatswhatsit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatswhatsit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatswhatsit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatswhatsit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatswhatsit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatswhatsit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just f****** stubbed my toe.
    just the tip

L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by N23 View Post
    the girl i love right now is banging her boyfriend
    i ruined our relationship bc i over analyzed and got to paranoid
    pushed her away, want her back now but its to late
    have gotten drunk every day this past week over her
    way to depressed over a girl..but life goes on
    But think how happy you'd be if you got her back. Do something about it.

Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Manlytearswereshed.jpg

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Elbow pain, hip pain, knee pain, lower back pain
    Have to travel to the US soon and pay 5+k to have hip surgery
    Brain chemistry problems
    Low test (not so low anymore)
    Life: School+work+PS3+sleep. Rinse-repeat 365 days a year.
    Can't think straight and have a mental disorder
    Go to CC which is even more depressing
    No slaying of bitches no friends and certainly no parties.

Group hug.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by L.D.N View Post
    But think how happy you'd be if you got her back. Do something about it.
    I tried, I'm gonna talk to her on the phone after shes done hanging out with him. She has been cheating on him with me since they've gotten back together. I wanna confront him about it and kick his ass but thats just gonna push her further away so its not worth it. I would do anything to get her back but idk how..
    Giants-Yankees-Bulls

Starting weight (Dec 11th) 285 lbs
    Current weight (June 9th) 237 lbs
    Goal weight 200 lbs

-Sometimes I win, sometimes I learn, but I never lose-

KnowledgeOfSelf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowledgeOfSelf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowledgeOfSelf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowledgeOfSelf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowledgeOfSelf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowledgeOfSelf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowledgeOfSelf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowledgeOfSelf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowledgeOfSelf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowledgeOfSelf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowledgeOfSelf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    had a botched circumcision as a kid, had to go back a second time and all my shaft skin was removed. I now have pubic hair up to the head of my penis and every erection hurts. My dick is also only 3.5 inches long fully erect

Tried to have sex once with a prostitute and it wasnt big enough to penetrate the vagina

Dont have any friends (literally ZERO friends, not even acquaintances)
    depressed
    was addicted to drugs for a few years but quit 2 months ago
    dont have a job
    never had a girlfriend because any girl I did manage to get would just cheat on me because I'm unable to satisfy her sexually

I just dont see a future for myself in this world. I'll never be able to have a wife, kids, a house, a car, or be able to save money for retirement. All of that stuff just seems so overwhelming and unattainable.

Hoping to be dead within 10 years as living this life is a hell of a lot worse than death can be. Still too chicken to kill myself though. Hopefully one day I'll get the guts and just do it *******
    I don't always get repped, but when I do I rep back

azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by KnowledgeOfSelf View Post
    had a botched circumcision as a kid, had to go back a second time and all my shaft skin was removed. I now have pubic hair up to the head of my penis and every erection hurts. My dick is also only 3.5 inches long fully erect

Tried to have sex once with a prostitute and it wasnt big enough to penetrate the vagina

depressed
    dont have a job
    never had a girlfriend because any girl I did manage to get would just cheat on me because I'm unable to satisfy her sexually

I just dont see a future for myself in this world. I'll never be able to have a wife, kids, a house, a car, or be able to save money for retirement. All of that stuff just seems so overwhelming and unattainable.

Hoping to be dead within 10 years as living this life is a hell of a lot worse than death can be. Still too chicken to kill myself though. Hopefully one day I'll get the guts and just do it *******
    holy **** brah...any depression i had about my life (which is just selfish depression anyways) is now all gone...
    **Misc Decade Crew**

*God cucked Joseph
    *Would let Eva Green cuck me crew
    *Scrub skateboard crew
    *McKenzie Davis step on me please crew
    *5’9†and only date women with tall men in their families to give my kids a chance crew
    *halfrican crew
    *token buff manlet crew
    *Nebraska crew

Hunterish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunterish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunterish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunterish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunterish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunterish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunterish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunterish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunterish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunterish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunterish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reading this thread is depressing. The reason you guys keep ****ing up is because you let your past failures shape your future. It seems like some are afraid to reach their goals.

netmare is on a distinguished road. (+10) netmare is on a distinguished road. (+10) netmare is on a distinguished road. (+10) netmare is on a distinguished road. (+10) netmare is on a distinguished road. (+10) netmare is on a distinguished road. (+10) netmare is on a distinguished road. (+10) netmare is on a distinguished road. (+10) netmare is on a distinguished road. (+10) netmare is on a distinguished road. (+10) netmare is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wife of 6+ years left me two months ago for a 23 year old L4D gamer who works in a warehouse. feelsbetaman...

Upside: I'm single in a college town. Now to find girls with "daddy issues".

cg

jjones11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjones11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjones11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjones11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjones11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjones11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjones11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjones11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjones11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjones11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjones11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This thread has done it's job. Depression gone
    "Get The Blueprint AND Mixelflick's Expertise! - Worth Every Penny!!" - http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.c...timonials.html

Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Towley has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

depressed
    dont have a job

jesus christ...I came in here to post depressing things about my life but this = /thread

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Towley View Post
    jesus christ...I came in here to post depressing things about my life but this = /thread
    More or less... incredibly depressing.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

Knife0022 is just really nice. (+1000) Knife0022 is just really nice. (+1000) Knife0022 is just really nice. (+1000) Knife0022 is just really nice. (+1000) Knife0022 is just really nice. (+1000) Knife0022 is just really nice. (+1000) Knife0022 is just really nice. (+1000) Knife0022 is just really nice. (+1000) Knife0022 is just really nice. (+1000) Knife0022 is just really nice. (+1000) Knife0022 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StuartH. View Post
    I wake up
    go to work
    then to the gym.
    Come home and get ready for the next day.

Weekends are the same minus work

Dont really ever get involved into situations where I can meet girls.
    sounds like me brah

et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000) et_fig is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm 20 and I have a stack of divorce papers to serve to a **** i fell in love with and dated all throughout some of elementary, middle school, and high school. Dealing with my parent's divorce has turned me against women and relationships. I over analyze every aspect of life and I can't stop reading people like electronic schematics (its my job in the military). I try to talk to women but they annoy me and it actually makes me physically and mentally exhausted. My activities include the hiking, camping, kayaking, fishing - all of which involve me being alone to decompress. Outside of my work my only interaction with people is when I go and buy food from the grocery store. I almost went to the nut house on deployment when I found out that this **** had a kid and lives in california. I have horrible rage issues that scare me into staying away from people out in public.

But on the bright side:

That **** soon-to-be ex most likely depends on my insurance, the father of her child wants nothing to do with her or her child, she lives with a scummy drug-addict family member of her's. She has ailing health issues and I can look forward to them getting worse. A mental picture of her sleeping with whatever guy, my rage, and past health issues drive me to run that much faster for that much longer, to lift that much heavier and for that many more reps. Eventually I'll get where I want to be and I can thank the drive for it to that ****ing ****.
    *QQ Cleveland Crew member*
    USN - 2008-now

i see the faces of every single piece of scum thats done me wrong over the years, and I hate them for it, but it did me good every single day to get up and train harder and be stronger so that one day if our paths cross again, I'll be the one with the chin held high.

NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have so much but I still hate myself because nothing is ever enough. I just stabbed myself in the hand with a very sharp knife, more than half way through. Can't lift for a few weeks.

Never had a real relationship with a girl even though I almost always have a girlfriend. I can't cum from anything a girl does (virgin, anything but sex) because I fap to continually more fawked-up and extreme fetishes and even seeing my girlfriend naked and ready isn't enough.
    Always rep back 100+ (even on recharge)

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No real friends, I can't come across to people the way I want to, crohns disease, reacurring polidinal cysts, mother is insane.

nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000)

depressed
    dont have a job

aaannnddd thread/

STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SOCALpump View Post
    about their own lives
    My nipples get somewhat puffy - can see through shirt.

Forever alone.

eezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) eezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) eezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) eezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) eezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) eezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) eezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) eezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) eezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) eezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) eezy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    depressing thread is depressing

BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have social anxiety and haven't hung out with anyone for months. Also I've never had a girlfriend.

FALion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FALion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FALion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FALion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FALion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FALion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FALion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FALion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FALion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FALion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FALion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My girlfriend is a whole state away.

And she is Mormon.

BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrahJustChill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

depressed
    dont have a job

Goddamn thats ****ty man, how do they mess something like that up.

Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have some pretty good ones

1. Virgin here. Never had a GF. chicks reject me. No girls ever touched me/hugged me. Etc Been called ugly numerous times, even when I approached girls I liked. One time I was trying to talk to one girl .She was 7-8/10

When I talked to her, she pretty much played me hard. Kept asking why I was talking to her. Called me ugly , slow, short, and that she would never date someone like me. Her friends had to literally calm her down. After that, I was like **** women. I haven't approached in two years

I've pretty much accepted that I won't be able to get a girl as well. Generally focusing on other things helps a lot so that I dont have to dwell on it.

2. Moved to another state 7 month's ago. I lost all my good friends, family. I went from being "social" and going out with friends, feeling apart of a group/groups for the first time to being lonely/a loner. My development was starting to get better, but when I moved everthing went back to point A.

Now I'm usually stuck by myself . Only real times I go out is when I have to school. My step parent and Mother usually have to ask me if I want to go out with them. But I don't have the desire. Other than that I spend the majority of my life gaming/watching TV/ doing school work. Will be getting a job once I get a car(I live in a driving state), but I doubt it'll make me any happier. Some days I get depressed, thinknig about how my life has been in a downward spiral, but I'm hanging in there. I have no real social life.

Most girls in my School look like ****. Most of them are hoodrats, the others don't really like me. So it's really just discouraged me from approaching as there is no real incentive. The only thing I have going for me to continue with my life is hope that I'll move back to my original state(NY)

3. Paranoia. If a girl talks to me I usually have the idea that she is plotting against me. That people say things secretly about me behind my back. That people watch my every move, and If i make a mistake, it always seems that someone laughs at that very moment. Infact when people are laughing, I automatically assume it's me.

If a girl looks at me? She's either looking at someone else, or there is something funny with the way I look. Other than that, I have very deep feelings that secretly people hate me and that they despise me.

So I'm a lone wolf now.

yumahd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yumahd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yumahd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yumahd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yumahd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yumahd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yumahd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yumahd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yumahd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yumahd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yumahd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

depressed
    dont have a job

Holy **** if real

BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn man is some of this stuff is true some of you guys need help

leadnsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) leadnsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) leadnsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) leadnsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) leadnsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) leadnsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) leadnsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) leadnsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) leadnsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) leadnsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) leadnsteel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - unemployed college grad since August 2008(can't find a job in my field; trying to start an auto apprenticeship)

- paying rent but becoming broke. may end up needing to live with parents again or grandmother @ age 27

- feels bad man

MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrDelts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Swolebrah69 View Post
    got a Minor in Consumption last night when I was walking 100 meters from my apartment to this chick's. Got randomly stopped by undercover cops. I stopped drinking 2 and half hours before hand.

Should have disregarded women and maintained currency
    wait hold on...you got in trouble for underage drinking?