Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50)

why are murderers so dumb?

why do they try to bury them or throw them into a river.

why not just chop the bodies up into pieces (no psycho)

and put it in the oven.

all evidence will be gone, there's just no fukin way for someone to convict you if the body is missing.

even if there was blood in your house they don't have the necessary proof to say that you killed the person. missing? yes, but dead, they won't know for sure.

zNaturaL will become famous soon enough. (+50) zNaturaL will become famous soon enough. (+50) zNaturaL will become famous soon enough. (+50) zNaturaL will become famous soon enough. (+50) zNaturaL will become famous soon enough. (+50) zNaturaL will become famous soon enough. (+50) zNaturaL will become famous soon enough. (+50) zNaturaL will become famous soon enough. (+50) zNaturaL will become famous soon enough. (+50) zNaturaL will become famous soon enough. (+50) zNaturaL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong psycho
    *No Fap Crew*
    *sniff hard as as FUK when a girl walks by to smell her vag crew*

Hung like a AA battery SlippyFist's Avatar
    SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb hiding wife, hiding kids, cus they rapin' errbody out heyuh.

WehateBoostBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) WehateBoostBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) WehateBoostBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) WehateBoostBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) WehateBoostBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) WehateBoostBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) WehateBoostBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) WehateBoostBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) WehateBoostBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) WehateBoostBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) WehateBoostBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There are plenty of people who have successfully gotten away with murder. Happens all the time.

GreenGun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreenGun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreenGun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreenGun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreenGun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreenGun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreenGun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreenGun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreenGun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreenGun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreenGun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I normally use my woodchipper, its much faster.

HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HexC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WehateBoostBrah View Post
    There are plenty of people who have successfully gotten away with murder. Happens all the time.
    This, even though you hear of murders getting tracked down within weeks, it's because they panicked and screwed up the job, there are countless unsolved murders.

Registered User 2leggedAssassin's Avatar
    2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Undestructible View Post
    why do they try to bury them or throw them into a river.

why not just chop the bodies up into pieces (no psycho)

and put it in the oven.

all evidence will be gone, there's just no fukin way for someone to convict you if the body is missing.

an oven doesn't get hot enough for bones to hit a flash point and burn
    even if you set a car on fire and try to burn all the evidence the body will still remain which will lead to forensic evidence
    it takes a tremendous amount of constant heat to burn the bones of a human

inb4OPfailsonfuturemurderattempt
    Blue Angel Crew Chief
    USN
    Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt

"I have not yet begun to fight" - John Paul Jones

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At first I was like - ooo a thread about news media and murder...

Then I was like... =/

Now I'm like ---- is late maybe I should go jerk one out... go to bed. =/

TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000) TBEagl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cut up there body into four and dump them into four different bodies of water
    or acid always works
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►/Disregard everything, acquire profits!
    Albums listening to now:ASIWYFA - Gangs, Beach House - Teen Dream, The Antlers - Burst apart, Thursday - no devolucion, beastie boys - hot sauce committee part 2, Wild beast - Smother, Mogwai - HWNDBYW, Republic of wolves, Everything that is Max Ritcher,The Ocean, kno - death is silent, Wu tang clan - Enter the wu tang(this album will never die).

corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not just pour some acid and dissolve the evidence?
    Florida Gulf Coast University Powerlifting

**MISC Strength Crew**
    **MISC Firearms Crew***
    **MISC Anti-*******ry Crew**
    ***Brings Pen and Paper to the Gym Crew***

1k+

SQUATZ AND OATZ

joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000)
    or y not just put the body in an incinarator or burn it at a secret place?

Spac3 Shuttl3 Door Gunn3r EQUlLIBRIUM's Avatar
    EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EQUlLIBRIUM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read title and thought of linkin park jumping in ur window incident

Snew is not very helpful. (-500) Snew is not very helpful. (-500) Snew is not very helpful. (-500) Snew is not very helpful. (-500) Snew is not very helpful. (-500) Snew is not very helpful. (-500) Snew is not very helpful. (-500) Snew is not very helpful. (-500) Snew is not very helpful. (-500) Snew is not very helpful. (-500) Snew is not very helpful. (-500)
    Do you have any idea how much smoke it would make if you were to incinerate something so completely that nothing remained? Things don't "disappear" - the body would turn to dust and be all over everything everywhere. The smell of charring flesh would be overwhelming. And it would be really ****ing hard to clean up all traces of the body ash - pretty sure if blood in your living space isn't enough to convict (it probably is), their DNA found burned all over your oven is. Not to mention that bone would not disintegrate in a kitchen stove so you'd still have bones to get rid of.

tl;dr dumping the body is the way to go

Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undestructible will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 2leggedAssassin View Post
    an oven doesn't get hot enough for bones to hit a flash point and burn
    even if you set a car on fire and try to burn all the evidence the body will still remain which will lead to forensic evidence
    it takes a tremendous amount of constant heat to burn the bones of a human

inb4OPfailsonfuturemurderattempt
    it doesn't have to burn, i am just assuming all the cells and dna would be disgured enough so that the lab people won't be able to identify it anyways

this is only what i am assuming i don't really know

but either way, it's much smarter than trying to bury a body or throw it in the river

aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP does have a point, why waste a good chunk of fresh meat amirite?
    Hell you won't have to buy meat for a couple of months, and always be fed.
    Lettuce be reality, if humans didn't taste good there wouldn't be cannibals.

themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just eat them......

alive

aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you actually remind me of this OP

Fetish? No .. I don't have any fetishes. Throwing that word around is like saying I have phobias. Like a phobia of wasps, but I don't. I only experience mild to moderate discomfort around them.

Anyway I know what you're going for and what I've got is more of a perversion than anything else. I want to murder people, rape their corpses and consume their flesh. The perversion is because I'm very curious about the dark side. Like. When you commit evil just for the sake of commiting evil. To feel your soul change beneath the crushing might of your deeds. Going to bed and looking at the her, her blood still fresh in your nostrills .. her cold body next to you. Staring at you. Empty eyes that you look into and kiss before falling asleep ... and they don't blink at your touch. They never blink.

I've told a few people about this but I've always partially acted like it's a play, like I'm roleplaying. Only one person knows my desire but she doesn't think I'll ever do anything of it. Perhaps I won't. I don't know... truth be told I'm more interested in visiting Paris again than bumping off some teenager and play around with her corpse for a month.

Still ... some people are kinda afraid of me.

2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2leggedAssassin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    don't you watch CSI any hair follicle at the crime scene your done FEDS at the door and your crying for a plee bargin.

my method
    find a cave or place in the woods with large rat population
    tie person up leave for the rats to eat
    they will eat right through the bone
    Blue Angel Crew Chief
    USN
    Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt

JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JTrain306 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it doesn't have to burn, i am just assuming all the cells and dna would be disgured enough so that the lab people won't be able to identify it anyways

but either way, it's much smarter than trying to bury a body or throw it in the river

just..... no.
    cant wait 2 c ur big ugly ass

DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strong psychos ITT

inb4FBI
    **Detroit Lions** **Detroit Tigers**

Always pick 3 crew

Originally Posted by 2leggedAssassin View Post
    don't you watch CSI any hair follicle at the crime scene your done FEDS at the door and your crying for a plee bargin.

my method
    find a cave or place in the woods with large rat population
    tie person up leave for the rats to eat
    they will eat right through the bone
    assuming that you have a got damn body that you have to bring from your house to your car, to somewhere where noone is around, its too conspicuous

the chance that some random witness walks by seeing you lunge a huge ass bag is risky

tooth=DNA
    Blue Angel Crew Chief
    USN
    Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt

By Grace everlasting IAmthefifthmeat's Avatar
    IAmthefifthmeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmthefifthmeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmthefifthmeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmthefifthmeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmthefifthmeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmthefifthmeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmthefifthmeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmthefifthmeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmthefifthmeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmthefifthmeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmthefifthmeat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zNaturaL View Post
    strong psycho
    this

the smell would be horrific and it would take hours and hours.

brb puking
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

Crew27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crew27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why dont they eat the bodies for protein?

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    assuming that you have a got damn body that you have to bring from your house to your car, to somewhere where noone is around, its too conspicuous

the chance that some random witness walks by seeing you lunge a huge ass bag is risky
    hockey bag/10

no psycho
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Franzese also told Fatato that he put nail polish on his fingertips before a murder to avoid leaving fingerprints at the crime scene. Franzese also suggested wearing a hairnet during the murder so as to avoid leaving any hair strands at the crime scene that could be DNA analyzed.[10] Finally, Franzese stressed the importance of properly dealing with the corpse. His procedure was to dismember the corpse in a kiddie pool, dry the severed body parts in a microwave oven, and then run the parts through a commercial-grade garbage disposal. Franzese observed:

"Today, you can’t have a body no more...It’s better to take that half-an-hour, an hour, to get rid of the body than it is to leave the body on the street."

Take some advice from the Mafia, they're good at those types of things..

DollarsTrilogy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DollarsTrilogy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DollarsTrilogy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DollarsTrilogy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DollarsTrilogy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DollarsTrilogy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DollarsTrilogy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DollarsTrilogy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DollarsTrilogy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DollarsTrilogy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DollarsTrilogy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i even heard of this dude who hid his victim under the floorboards
    but then he started hearing the victim's heartbeat and he admitted to his crimes

what a ****ing dumbass

c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0kelad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my friend did a legal course in america and during the lecture was told that somewhat like 98% of murders are actually unsolved. i mean thats probably not the actual statistic but you get the point

Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Restday is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig ****, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fastforward7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig ****, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Edit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU^^^^
    2k+

Running permaban bet with papishasho:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125913233

Reps for life: franchise16, savagery, der8auer

*Knee Draggers Crew*
    93 GSX1100G
    02 VTR1000F